Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsgoingon898

Reminder of what my Irish teacher from belmullet wore back in the 90’s and it was a bad look back then. Beggys style is very dated…big, boxy, shapeless….desperately trying to cover up her chunky bottom half. She chunky on top too…saw her the other day and she has a right pair of bingo wings.
Do you know her personally? You really have it in for her appearance. I’m far from a snow flake and I’m well aware this is tattle but you really do tear shreds into her in every comment on her thread. And no before you ask I’m not beggy and I don’t know her, I just find constant critique of another woman’s appearance unnecessary even if you dislike them🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she painted the front door a plum colour. Latest story it's back to the green. This wan can't make her mind up. Only in the house a few years and remodelled the walls and door numerous times. The skirting boards being done after xmas. Were they not done last year?

🎶On the 6th day of Christmas Beggy tried to flog to me..a jar of Bonne Maman in a cookie Christmas tree 🎶🎶

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
At the end of the day, people know where she lives, people know the layout of her house, people know about her security system, people know the cars they drive, when they’re away from home etc. Its complete madness to put so much online. And only now she’s worried about her location services….bizzare. Every app on her phone is tracking her.

well I recognize her husband and older kids today while he was parked on double yellows because she posts them so often I don't even know them
I’m not sure what’s worse….him parked on double yellows because the rules of the road don’t apply to backwards Baz or that you recognized the children.

Last edited:

PPHat

Found this somewhat confusing about Beggy - she’s seemingly concerned about the safety implications of the location tracker in her Insta app so turned it off. Yet demonstrates little to no regard for her youngest children’s privacy by constantly displaying them on Insta. Featuring them could also have safety implications. I think that she’s showing some definite moral ambiguity there. 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:

magicmoonbeam42

The clothes are shocking on her. She’s heavy on the bottom half and wears baggy clothes to try and cover up. I can tell you one thing…she’s nothing like the instagram pics in real life and she’s sour as hell
I know she's a,sour auld trout I'm from Ballina and knew her when she was a teenager
---
I know someone who used to mind the kids and apparently he's lovely and she's a walking bitch

• Wow

PPHat

nothing is just a fun day out it's all an opportunity. iv said it before il say it again.. Those poor kids!
Give her a break 😜 She’s multitasking - takes kids out for fresh air and squeezes in a #Ad in at the same time. Beggy is missing some prime mobile advertising revenue though. What better way to drive growth, engagement and sales than to take out a #Ad across her arse. What do ye think - probably not big enough for a billboard but she could fit some key messaging on her derrière (pronounced Derry-air for those of you who don’t know your açai from your elbow) 😂

2FAEAA8F-CE3E-45F4-81CB-C72EF6BE6BAE.jpeg

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I’m so disappointed to see Orla Sheridan is so much more credible than her. It’s disappointing seeing her hanging with Shabby.
It’s like they’re trying to make the two of them a thing. Like the BT reel was vomit inducing. So fake and phoney. Don’t rate Orla Sheridan and sher Beggy’s just a Beggy.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I really don’t know what it is with these huns and seasonal decor. In many ways it’s kind of pitiful that they feel the need to show us and tell us how they are getting on with their Christmas plans especially since there are many that have very little this year. I swear it’s like they’re children craving attention instead of middle aged women.
At my work we’ve been downplaying Christmas this year in the sense of not going on about presents etc. Everyone is feeling the pinch due to energy and general living costs and while some can cut back on luxuries others are struggling with just the basics like heat and food.
That’s why these seemingly well off Insta idiots piss me off. They make it look like their lives are insulated from every day financial burdens with all the shopping and promotions they do. Whereas I see through my work (in finance) just how difficult some are finding things right now.
So true. It’s pathetic that these assholes have to have multiples of everything…trees, wreaths etc etc. Promoting outfits that are hundreds of euro, eating out, nights away etc. This miserable cow even got free Christmas cards and stamps via PR Gifts.
I cannot wait for this instabum bubble to burst 💥

magicmoonbeam42

Omg Beggy really hasn't got a brain has she on her insta stories today she was posing with some wan in a black dress and herself in her white tent she captioned it Ebony and Ivory with the song playing on it 🤦‍♀️clearly she doesn't realise the meaning of the song is about racial harmony

• Wow
  • Haha

Shellac

Yes everyone gets it and you get extra for twins. It should be means tested.
Why should child benefit be means tested? We all pay our taxes & every family is entitled to it.
What people seem to forget the high earners pay a considerable amount of taxation.

Agreed, not sure why wealthy families should receive it!
Why should they not though when they pay tax also?

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I bet its gifted or she's getting paid to advertise , too much of a coincidence that it's Knock's first flight to Lanzarote today and she happens to be going with ALL the family...when she never went abroad with them all before.
Agreed and if it is gifted I will be making a formal complaint. Gifting this asshole a free holiday and the rest of us paying for it via the airport development fee.

whocarez

VIP Member
So agree.It is sad to watch.I'm finding it hard lately to see her out & away from them so much.I see such a disconnect too.Maybe she is not well, just not able to face day to day life with them all.Its alot of kids to manage or maybe I'm all wrong and she is just plain selfish.Dont know.
I'd think she's selfish too self absorbed in herself to care about anyone else. The kids are 💲in her eyes.

I know people who have grown up like that those kids will run and never come back to visit.

I don't understand why people who clearly don't want kids keep having kids.

Fair play to her . She looked great, fit and healthy.

Also i see criticism that she did this instead of spending time with kids. Men would never face same critique for participating in sport.

Instamoney

Except Pippa was successful before insta and will continue to be successful after insta. Beggy is a frumpy home ec teacher and hasn’t seen the inside of a classroom in 6 years…

She seems very disconnected from the kids and them from her. Hardly surprising when she’s never at home.
So agree.It is sad to watch.I'm finding it hard lately to see her out & away from them so much.I see such a disconnect too.Maybe she is not well, just not able to face day to day life with them all.Its alot of kids to manage or maybe I'm all wrong and she is just plain selfish.Dont know.