House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Everything Eileen going back teaching?
Not sure. Possibly by the looks of her recent post.

In other news, Sarah Butler has a cooking slot on Ireland AM tomorrow at 08:35. ALL the Huns congratulating her. Id say Beggy is jumping off the pier as we speak 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she hid in the dunes and let her kids off to play in the river! bit far for my liking on a busy day

Reactions: 1
Is Everything Eileen going back teaching?
Only heard of her recently?
Is she around long? I heard she fixed a judging competition at the races to a girl her and her sisters knew. It was a sustainable style comp girls dress was fresh off SheIn not very groomed (I was shown pics) so many women apperently made outfits and everything never even made the top ten this came this came from close source on the day a bit suss😬 I wouldn't even bother giving her the follow after hearing that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Bet the following will jump through the roof as I see brunch with babs reashared her story, she has over 1m followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’d want to take the shears to those twins…
Wild lookin' bunch alright.No combs or hair brushes in that house.Need to tie up wild long hair for school,the amount of kids I see, girls really & their wild bushes going into school.TIE IT UP, looks neater, tidier and might avoid the head lice..🦗🐛U can bet Sahara's doesn't have a bleached hair out of place at that school gates...💇‍♂️💇‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wild lookin' bunch alright.No combs or hair brushes in that house.Need to tie up wild long hair for school,the amount of kids I see, girls really & their wild bushes going into school.TIE IT UP, looks neater, tidier and might avoid the head lice..🦗🐛U can bet Sahara's doesn't have a bleached hair out of place at that school gates...💇‍♂️💇‍♀️
No she's just had some new extensions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
She’s painful to watch in those Carraig Donn videos. She just looks so uncomfortable and outside of her comfort zone. She simply doesn’t have the personality for insta and those shapeless, baggy, boxy clothes do nothing for her.

Reactions: 7
Clearly having a ball in London when she's stuck to the phone! I don't get this one i know its said all the time but is she ever with her kids like ever?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.