Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s at another floggers 40th…house of goose. The state of her with the trout pout and the short dress. Standing with the legs miles apart so she looks less hefty…

No doubt there’ll be loads of people asking about the baggy dress….”for those asking”.

Looks like The Wilder Townhouse

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ailte

VIP Member
I'd think she's selfish too self absorbed in herself to care about anyone else. The kids are 💲in her eyes.

I know people who have grown up like that those kids will run and never come back to visit.

I don't understand why people who clearly don't want kids keep having kids.
In the case of these losers, for content! Didn’t want 5 kids but the twin pregnancy and content was gold for awhile. Sad.

PPHat

There is no family time in her house. It’s all Sarah time. It’s a strange dynamic between mother and children.

The next few weeks will be spent elaborately decorating her house for Halloween and Christmas and flogging every piece of shite from a packet of crisps to a cashmere jumper, with lots of gifted stays and freebies that she ‘love loves’.

Predictable and boring as hell
Very true - I get why a Mam would record cute moments of her toddlers to share with family but not why she would do it for strangers to watch. Thing is she knows that the tide will turn on using kids for content but she mustn’t give a shit cos it’s making her money right now.

Also spot on about the seasonal decor. The horrible velvet pumpkins will be out soon. 🎃 🤢

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Game on. It’s Sarah vs Sarah.Beggy Battle vs Screech Butler.

The Mayo Huns are making scones. Both have a discount code for Mindy Brownes. It’s like a price war between the German discounters. Lidl vs Aldi.

Will the give shoutouts to sack others scones 🤔 🧐 🤔

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
A lot of the Huns think they are celebs. The Galway Races was an absolute cess pitt of huns this year. I don’t know who is director of marketing for the Galway Races but they should be fired. I have never been to the Galway Races nor would I ever want to go if that’s the best they can do.

Instamoney

Is it because there’s a good number of teachers on Insta flogging instead of in school teaching?? 🤔 😜
100% & all the time off they have throughout the year & summer holidays.They still would rather be on insta,don't know how lucky they are.They need to work in retail, a hospital, hotels or a factory doing 13 hour days,real physical work to see how hard it is out there.

Instamoney

Once again all organised by O Carroll Consult, she has the same dozen heads on rotation for the freebies, it's never anyone new. She has Mount Falcon, Sonas, DFS etc on her books and she just goes around and around to the same people. It must have been zero craic in London last night.
Did I see Lorraine Keane,oh how the mighty have fallin'.A free trip to London for a sofa launch.

• Haha
If they have money,why on earth is she on insta.I'd love to know how much these woman are actually getting.Is it every time someone views their stories or likes a picture,how does it work? It's one of the mysteries of the world.I'd love to know a ball park figure what these 100k + accounts like Sabrina the hairdresser in cork,Sarah Beggy and this Hog one are pulling in a month.It must be lucrative,seeing as they are all in it full time
Usually between 10% - 20% from each sale from their link/page. If I see something I like or interested in I come out of the gram and Google it myself so they don't earn commission. And I've also got in touch with a company and asked them outright if, insert insta hun name here, is getting commission and if they say yes I told them I was going elsewhere..I've had a few companies gobsmacked by my question/response but hey ho one less sale for them.
But think about it 🤔 how much are they getting from every single item from sweets, toothpaste, dresses, shampoo, make-up, bedding! It all adds up 😐

• Wow

PPHat

I noticed that but it does say paid partnership. Makes me wonder how sky think people will buy when they are gifting these left right and centre and the Joe soaps are going to be barely able to afford their heating and electricity this winter.
Exactly. Very distasteful and tone deaf showing off when there’s a cost of living crisis. I hope Beggy enjoys her 63in (or whatever size it is) TV. Is it worth the cost though - in terms of disregarding her kids privacy on Insta to position her for advertising work like this? Will she sit down at night to watch her favourite show and give some serious thought to what she has chosen to do to in order to get a free TV? Or is there any such consideration even given? Does the greed win out? From where I am standing they seem comfortably off and can afford the TV, designer clothes, meals out without having to resort to plastering their children over Insta. Why oh why do they do it? 😢

whocarez

VIP Member
so is the video of the boots on the Warren walk from the day she brought the kids down.?.. so it wasn't for them to have fun or fresh air. it was for an ad

• Angry

sea773

Absolutely. But when you see the poor judgment, outrageous consumerism and narcissistic tendencies shown by most of them, they’re better off on Instagram than in the classroom in front of impressionable young people.

How many parents would want Sarah teaching their children?
Not me she doesn’t even bother with her own kids how could anyone expect her to give a hoot about someone elses

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ah here, just after seeing the reel. The absolute state of Beggy in the shit brown trousers at €249 and the horrible shapeless coats. She hasn’t a clue.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s painful to watch in those Carraig Donn videos. She just looks so uncomfortable and outside of her comfort zone. She simply doesn’t have the personality for insta and those shapeless, baggy, boxy clothes do nothing for her.

glambots

Is Everything Eileen going back teaching?
Only heard of her recently?
Is she around long? I heard she fixed a judging competition at the races to a girl her and her sisters knew. It was a sustainable style comp girls dress was fresh off SheIn not very groomed (I was shown pics) so many women apperently made outfits and everything never even made the top ten this came this came from close source on the day a bit suss😬 I wouldn't even bother giving her the follow after hearing that.

• Wow

magicmoonbeam42

She sure is I was stood right beside her today she was in The Dean I was with a friend there for lunch god she looks so much older she'd pass for late 40s 50 easily my god she looked haggard and it wasn't an exhausted mummy look if you get my drift another person who grates my nerves is that Charlene Flanagan she thinks she's the dog's bollocks I was in the Poacher restaurant last Xmas with pals and herself swans in with her Ella and Jo cronies she was an absolute diva bitch demanding a different menu everything was like can i have this hon oh no that's not good enough hon poor waitress was so upset I felt like getting up and punching the cow and her cronies her lights out absolute bitches herself and Jenny Beattie were to that girl
---
Beggy and Charlene have the same figures they're legs are the exact same🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s pathetic to be using prerecorded content flogging revive active shite when she is clearly on holiday. Beggy only ever promotes revive active when she has a discount. I don’t for one second believe revive is a ‘constant’ in Beggy’s routine. Beggy Battle the bullshitter

Reactions: 6