House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably knew he was being filmed.

Anyone else feel the insta bubble has burst. Not just for Beggy, but a lot of the Huns are struggling with content. Imagine if all the teachers and nurses went back to work the difference it would make to the health and educational systems…it would have to relieve some of the pressure, right?
Definitely. Time has just moved on since the pandemic. I’m over even looking at them to reference what’s been wrote here! Same old shite out of them Year in Year out.

Reactions: 5
Definitely. Time has just moved on since the pandemic. I’m over even looking at them to reference what’s been wrote here! Same old shite out of them Year in Year out.
Same! Some of the threads here are very quiet which isn’t a good sign… it means the content is no longer relevant

Reactions: 4
There was an interesting piece on Dermot and Dave on Today FM this morning with journalist Anne Marie O’Sullivan from the Irish Independent about an influencer in the US who’s children’s images had been stolen to create fake profiles for “other purposes” online. Worth listening too (on the app) or reading the article from the independent…

Reactions: 3
ya because she's boring she's clutching at straws to get content. toddlers don't give as much engagement as babies

Reactions: 2
She gone chronic bad these past few months and a lot more whinging about the kids…what they eat today, what they won’t eat tomorrow, sleep, no sleep, sick etc.

Interesting as well posting stuff that’s in her basket…jeans from & other stories, yet this time last year she was love loving similar jeans from M&S. The Huns have short memories

I thought her page was inactive... she will say she suffered another breakdown to get back into the game... nothing would surprise me

I think loosing her sister must been so so hard but i never understand how she could still find so much want and joy in material things

Reactions: 4
So now we are into cycling . Obviously lots of time on her hands
Cycling is the new bed run and swimming which she has largely abandoned.
I saw her last weekend and she could do with some exercise…as my grandmother would say ‘beef to the ankle like a mullingar heifer’

Question: what did we do before the instabums were around to tell us when January was over and February was beginning. 💭 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.