House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Gifted boots and another day out in Dublin
Story of her life.She justifies it as "work".She's a working mum she would say.She likes being away from home abit too much me thinks....days, nights & weekends.Cant believe she has so many followers,can't see why,she is so boring,no content,it's just ads

Reactions: 4
Story of her life.She justifies it as "work".She's a working mum she would say.She likes being away from home abit too much me thinks....days, nights & weekends.Cant believe she has so many followers,can't see why,she is so boring,no content,it's just ads
She was busy with the credit card last year. She has laid off it this year and her growth has completely hit the skids. She’s so unbelievably boring

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's not that wide,it's just Sahara likes to tell everyone she is a XS in her clothes which is clearly not the case below
Exactly this. She made such a point of telling everyone her clothes size, e.g. “for reference I’m in a size XS”. It’s irrelevant - it’s how you look in the clothes whether XS or XL.
Unfortunately in my opinion SB does not dress for her shape. Wide legged cut-off trousers when your bottom half is short and stocky is fairly elementary stuff.
Also my previous reference to advertising on her arse isn’t to do with the size of her backside and more to do with the fact that she appears to be a walking advertising billboard. Nothing she does is without purpose in order to position herself with engagement that drives Ad work. The lines between what is family time and what is social media fodder are very blurred in that household.

• Heart
There is no family time in her house. It’s all Sarah time. It’s a strange dynamic between mother and children.

The next few weeks will be spent elaborately decorating her house for Halloween and Christmas and flogging every piece of shite from a packet of crisps to a cashmere jumper, with lots of gifted stays and freebies that she ‘love loves’.

Predictable and boring as hell

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There is no family time in her house. It’s all Sarah time. It’s a strange dynamic between mother and children.

The next few weeks will be spent elaborately decorating her house for Halloween and Christmas and flogging every piece of shite from a packet of crisps to a cashmere jumper, with lots of gifted stays and freebies that she ‘love loves’.

Predictable and boring as hell
Very true - I get why a Mam would record cute moments of her toddlers to share with family but not why she would do it for strangers to watch. Thing is she knows that the tide will turn on using kids for content but she mustn’t give a tit cos it’s making her money right now.

Also spot on about the seasonal decor. The horrible velvet pumpkins will be out soon. 🎃 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly this. She made such a point of telling everyone her clothes size, e.g. “for reference I’m in a size XS”. It’s irrelevant - it’s how you look in the clothes whether XS or XL.
Unfortunately in my opinion SB does not dress for her shape. Wide legged cut-off trousers when your bottom half is short and stocky is fairly elementary stuff.
Also my previous reference to advertising on her arse isn’t to do with the size of her backside and more to do with the fact that she appears to be a walking advertising billboard. Nothing she does is without purpose in order to position herself with engagement that drives Ad work. The lines between what is family time and what is social media fodder are very blurred in that household.
I remember when she was pregnant with the twins and she claims to have bought a hoody in an xxs from pennys amd that was it for me.... Whether it was true or not, not helpful to others.

Very true - I get why a Mam would record cute moments of her toddlers to share with family but not why she would do it for strangers to watch. Thing is she knows that the tide will turn on using kids for content but she mustn’t give a tit cos it’s making her money right now.

Also spot on about the seasonal decor. The horrible velvet pumpkins will be out soon. 🎃 🤢
And the throwback to that one time she was in a magazine and borrowed half the shite from Morrows... Wouldn't ya have some neck to be like can i borrow a few couches for a photoshoot🤣🤣

Her face is very puffy these days….has she had a reaction to the Botox and fillers? And the teeth look off too…she’s like shergar 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember when she was pregnant with the twins and she claims to have bought a hoody in an xxs from pennys amd that was it for me.... Whether it was true or not, not helpful to others.

And the throwback to that one time she was in a magazine and borrowed half the shite from Morrows... Wouldn't ya have some neck to be like can i borrow a few couches for a photoshoot🤣🤣
My 12 year old wears XXS in penneys ffs. She’s a dope.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sahara made an Apple Tart with the kids totes amazeballs she's looks to be on the beg in Foxford for Halloween stuff🙄

Since Beggy is showing the Halloween fayre in her local shop I thought that this is a good time for some advice to counter the notion that you have to spend according to the season.
Whoever needs to hear this - you don’t have to spend money you can ill afford on seasonal items just because some “influencer” on social media is doing so. The lives these influencers portray could be fuelled by debt, their constant shopping might be an outward sign of their dissatisfaction with life - a way to spend their way out of their feelings through instant gratification, or they may be narcissistic and crave validation or feeling superior by overt displays of wealth. It could all be a thin veneer. Plus they are in most cases getting paid or gifted items that they are recommending to you.
I work in finance and it would surprise you to see the types of people who are in hardship right now. Don’t be sucked in to spending what you don’t have. The Savvy Spender summarises it better than I ever could…

EF26E8CE-8CCC-4D93-9851-378BEA18E69D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good advice @PPHat. Influencers lead you to believe they have lots of disposable income and a lavish lifestyle. Truth is they live off freebies and promote material items that are gifted.

If the likes of Beggy REALLY had lots of cash, they would have had a nice family holiday this year. THEY DIDNT. Not even a weekend self catering somewhere in Ireland.

And as it happens some of my favorite Halloween decorations are my ceramic pumpkins tea light holders that were €2 each in Dealz. 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good advice @PPHat. Influencers lead you to believe they have lots of disposable income and a lavish lifestyle. Truth is they live off freebies and promote material items that are gifted.

If the likes of Beggy REALLY had lots of cash, they would have had a nice family holiday this year. THEY DIDNT. Not even a weekend self catering somewhere in Ireland.

And as it happens some of my favorite Halloween decorations are my ceramic pumpkins tea light holders that were €2 each in Dealz. 👍👍
So true about the holiday @SweatyBettyT. For all her displays of wealth with expensive clothes and house decorating, I would have thought they’d take a holiday. I know that it’s the one thing I save up for every year. We are so busy throughout the year that we need that downtime as a family. It’s not always abroad either - just a change of scenery is all that’s needed. I appreciate though that not everyone can afford any sort of holiday and I feel privileged to be in a position to get away even for a short break.
So many families, even those with both partners working, are struggling right now. They don’t need social media influencers encouraging them to buy stuff they don’t need. No doubt Team Beggy will be advertising the Elf/Santa thing soon but if families really feel the need to have Christmas themed day out there are much cheaper options that are just as nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So true about the holiday @SweatyBettyT. For all her displays of wealth with expensive clothes and house decorating, I would have thought they’d take a holiday. I know that it’s the one thing I save up for every year. We are so busy throughout the year that we need that downtime as a family. It’s not always abroad either - just a change of scenery is all that’s needed. I appreciate though that not everyone can afford any sort of holiday and I feel privileged to be in a position to get away even for a short break.
So many families, even those with both partners working, are struggling right now. They don’t need social media influencers encouraging them to buy stuff they don’t need. No doubt Team Beggy will be advertising the Elf/Santa thing soon but if families really feel the need to have Christmas themed day out there are much cheaper options that are just as nice.
Don’t mention Elf Town … absolute day light robbery. Westport House is a far nicer experience and costs a lot less.
The fact Beggy is flogging her clothes on depop speaks volumes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.