House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don’t understand why Orla Sheridan would or needs to partner with her. And the brown Thomas charge for these fashion shows. They’re selling their wares - it should be free!

Reactions: 2
It looked like the only people at it were other Huns. What’s the point of that. Beggys clothes were atrocious on her… baggy trousers and an oversized jacket to cover up her size. Not to mention how she looks unfiltered 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Seen the pair of them sat in the corner of ait eile last night. Im beginning to think she only sees the kids to take a pic to post for insta.. then gone. poor kiddies

neither of them appeared overly happy 🤣
They never do. They barely speak and she always has a face like a slapped arse on her. As for the BT garbage with Orla Sheridan…complete trash. And showing off shapeless boxy trench coat that cost €445 … she hasn’t a clue and absolutely NO CREDIBILITY 👍

Reactions: 1
How boring were the outfits from the BT thing…..jeans and shapeless, baggy, boxy dresses. Boring.

Wonder is it gifted or are they actually paying with their own money. I hope the baby sitter has researched the ‘next flight home’ situation…

Taking kids outa school if she's paying too cheap to pay for next week when they're off

Reactions: 5
Wonder is it gifted or are they actually paying with their own money. I hope the baby sitter has researched the ‘next flight home’ situation…
I bet its gifted or she's getting paid to advertise , too much of a coincidence that it's Knock's first flight to Lanzarote today and she happens to be going with ALL the family...when she never went abroad with them all before.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I bet its gifted or she's getting paid to advertise , too much of a coincidence that it's Knock's first flight to Lanzarote today and she happens to be going with ALL the family...when she never went abroad with them all before.
Agreed and if it is gifted I will be making a formal complaint. Gifting this asshole a free holiday and the rest of us paying for it via the airport development fee.

Reactions: 6
It has to be gifted. Why else would you pose for a pic holding a Summer 2023 banner. It's still only March. She's a dope.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.