House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gas that for all of her posting of the kids, there isn’t one this week on their first family holiday abroad. Unless it’s gifted and there’s going to be a monumental video when she returns home …. Cos she doesn’t want people knowing where she’s staying (not that you’d want to by the looks of the grotty sun loungers)
It's the yaiza, playa blanca
---
It’s gas that for all of her posting of the kids, there isn’t one this week on their first family holiday abroad. Unless it’s gifted and there’s going to be a monumental video when she returns home …. Cos she doesn’t want people knowing where she’s staying (not that you’d want to by the looks of the grotty sun loungers)
I think it looks lovely

It’s ok but only ok. Have stayed there a few times …it not proper 5 star… imo. I wouldn’t go back…
Agree, overpriced and the best of a bad lot in Playa Blanca. The family section in particular is pure Butlins kip - a million miles from 5 star!

Reactions: 1
And we are back to Enniscrone ...
Can you believe the woman that ‘love loves’ and says “you need this xxx in your life” and allegedly “buys” soooo much bought 3 to 4 outfits on holidays and hand washed them? It’s laughable really.

Reactions: 3
Is there a thread for West of Ireland self build. Aisling? Begging for a bbq at the mo. Spent a night away last weekend and must of spend the whole 24 hours away recording herself. Sorry- her husband did. Standing behind her recording her for the full 24 hours. A serious sense of self importance. These huns are v annoying at this stage. If she really just wanted opinions on bbqs why not do you research online rather than using it as an excuse to beg for one. She was hinting at an automatic lawnmower recently too. Not if I ever. I would never accept gifts for free advertising like these huns. It's beyond embarrassing. They must be the talk of the place in their local rural villages.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is there a thread for West of Ireland self build. Aisling? Begging for a bbq at the mo. Spent a night away last weekend and must of spend the whole 24 hours away recording herself. Sorry- her husband did. Standing behind her recording her for the full 24 hours. A serious sense of self importance. These huns are v annoying at this stage. If she really just wanted opinions on bbqs why not do you research online rather than using it as an excuse to beg for one. She was hinting at an automatic lawnmower recently too. Not if I ever. I would never accept gifts for free advertising like these huns. It's beyond embarrassing. They must be the talk of the place in their local rural villages.
So sickened to see that , God have they no shame? And I can’t understand the partners who seem to happily go along with it….. I can think of nothing worse than going away somewhere for a night & spending the whole time taking pictures of my partner for the gram🤯will be interesting to see if she does get a free bbq.

Reactions: 2
So sickened to see that , God have they no shame? And I can’t understand the partners who seem to happily go along with it….. I can think of nothing worse than going away somewhere for a night & spending the whole time taking pictures of my partner for the gram🤯will be interesting to see if she does get a free bbq.
Never heard of her ..just had a look.. I don't get why everything has to be a picture or a video do these people not spend anytime without a phone

Never heard of her ..just had a look.. I don't get why everything has to be a picture or a video do these people not spend anytime without a phone
The husbands are part of the whole charade. All these house accounts are such a snore fest…there’s nothing inspirational about any of them. They’re all just beggars. It’s embarrassing for them

Reactions: 5
I have to say with these huns it's the sharing of the kids for me. Your one Aisling actually shared something lately about the Internet being so dangerous for kids and then said she was just going to cut back.... Like wtf!!!

The begging lord above... Shamed for them!

Reactions: 5
Yes the sharing of kids by these huns is shocking and completely an invasion of their right to privacy. Aisling like a few others used their children to get the followers way up and then do a u turn and go on about "cutting back". What about the years of sharing their every move. The posts, the daily stories. It's online forever. It doesn't go away. Free to the hands of thousands of criminals, weirdos and all sorts. You name it. Stored on the World Wide Web and laptops for an eternity. No amount of husqvarna lawnmowers, free electronic blinds, cars, clothes, furniture will every overcome that thought. Have these "influencers" any conscience at all. If a mother can't protect their most vulnerable then who can.
---
And also everyone will recognise Aislings little boy everywhere he goes from the 1000s of photos, stories the last year and a half. Cutting back now doesn't erase our memory. It's so sad.

No she has no thread. I asked here before, so surprised she hasn't.
Beg beg beg
She's stopped hinting about the car lately....was on the beg
I thought the exact same as ye last weekend. The husband must be an awful bollix....
"Now pretend I don't know that you're videoing me from behind........

• Haha
.....and she jumped onto the fertility problems train.....I really despair at these huns

Reactions: 1
Aww it was Beggys Birthday the other day she's 41 bless her little heart I thought she was getting her cheque from Michael D how wrong was I about that my mother is 80 and looks younger than Sahara

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.