Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
As much as i don’t like Chet it does seem like he works his arse off to give Helen and the kids the life they have (big house nice cars, want for nothing etc) he also does his fair share of babysitting whilst helen goes out with the girls.
You don’t babysit your own fucking kids 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
8BBACF0A-BD26-4E28-B478-E32F5C736EF3.png

This is the side of Helen that I don’t like. If you want to spoil your children then that’s fine, but there’s no need to show off about it. It’s actually one of the reasons I hate social media in general, especially around Christmas time 🙈
I’ve spent £150 on my little boy (who’s 2) for Christmas. Not because we don’t have the money but because he already has so much, will get so much off everyone else and he doesn’t need much more. Each to their own but I just find it really braggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

billywhizzgirl

I’ve been a long time lurker but had to come on here to say I shagged Chet many years ago 🤣 he is actually a really nice guy but loves his drugs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

JellyJam

Helen on her Q&A. Both babies sleep 7pm till 7am😇 Pretty sure we saw Ocean refusing to go to bed last night and back downstairs🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Helloitsmeagain21

Chatty Member
Can we appreciate when chet said "can't paint the walls the colour I like, can't dress the kid how I like, don't even know why I'm living here" 😂😭😭 poor sod

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

WilmaHun

VIP Member
That woman in Currys is definitely stood there thinking "I'm not paid enough for this shite"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well I have to jump in because my son is a day older than O, he’s exactly like her in his behaviour; extremely destructive and does not listen to NO he sees it as a game and I don’t film him I am very very strict when I discipline but he isn’t as advanced as O with communicating so he doesn’t speak yet which makes his understanding even harder. It’s very hard work and I have a newborn too.
Reading everybody’s comments saying it’s parenting style and product of them well that makes me feel like shit because my son is the same and I know I’m a great parent and I take him out and do things as much as possible to entertain him. I cannot afford to send him to nursery so what Helen is experiencing right now is the fact she has to spend all day with her and doesn’t see how curious she is all the time. She isn’t naughty, and yes she should really be able to understand basic no and don’t do this because she can talk and understand, unlike my son.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I feel bad because chets never there even when he’s at home…. He’s always going to the gym or going somewhere…. Literally any excuse
As much as i don’t like Chet it does seem like he works his arse off to give Helen and the kids the life they have (big house nice cars, want for nothing etc) he also does his fair share of babysitting whilst helen goes out with the girls.

Reactions: 33

Givemethetea

VIP Member
she is 😩 guyz am I the only crazy enough woman in the world to have 2 kids 13 months apart? 11.11, trust the universe angels
Size 6 angels- with two babies 13 months apart- your all fat because you don’t run around as much as me because I’m a mum and I have two kids 13 months apart

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Scutty

We can all give out about Ellun and Chet they do have their faults. But I'd rather them to Marnie the attention seeking shagger with her BLADAA condition and Casey the useless little fairy who puts his attention seeker chavs piss down the fuckin drain. Fair enough Ocean might be spoilt and a wild child, but at least Chet with all his faults provides for his family compared to his fairy of a brother. Ocean might be naughty but she's still a lovely cute little girl with a massive personality and is so clever. And at least Chet and Ellun love her to bits and acknowledge her for her personality, instead of Marnie and Casey passing Rox off on anyone who will take him and the only interaction he gets off them is "Oh Rox you're sooooo gorgeous" then proceeds to lamp him infront of the telly with his dummy 😭 I'm not Marnie or Helen btw I think their both as bad as each other but at least Ocean isn't just put in front of the camera for her looks.. I'll see myself to the rave thread after my post 😭 I still love you funny tattler fuckers xx don't judge me 😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32