Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dolly bird i did actually have good sex at 17… perhaps coz the guys were always a few years older than me though 😬🤣
I lost my v at 17 and honestly I was so disappointed I didn’t get the multiple orgasms that my “mates” said they had . Didn’t have sex again til I was 20 . Those three pumps and few mins of disappointment traumatised me hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I lost my v at 17 and honestly I was so disappointed I didn’t get the multiple orgasms that my “mates” said they had . Didn’t have sex again til I was 20 . Those three pumps and few mins of disappointment traumatised me hahaha
I had shite sex until I had my kids 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So you went from bleeping him to being on his tattle! funny how life goes eh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the hell would admit to sleeping with Chet? As Chet would say stop begging. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah they probs thought when they were shagging Chet at 17 ‘omg I could be a Mother of 2, 13 months apart now’

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.