Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I think everything they do is for Instagram, and whilst it is amusing it’s all preplanned. You think Chet really wanted the £80 hoover? Absolutely not, Chet probably wanted the £500 shark but made Helen pretend for a bit of content 🙄 same for £500 Christmas tree, what they don’t realise is that Helen just comes across bad looking like some gold digger 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone see Marnies story when someone asked her about their wedding and she said only very very close family are going to be invited eeeek

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually can’t stand Helen, Chet I can put up with and I do feel he less about the money

Reactions: 6
Helen bragging that her Christmas tree was nearly 300, bet nobody asked her to link it just wanted to rub it in 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh my days she thinks Santa’s real name is Noel 😂😂😂😂 she’s thick as mince 😂😂😂😂
Good job she has Chet to supply her with money because I’ll be damned if anyone would hire her she’s thick as tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have they driven to Bedford when there’s a range in Milton Keynes? Did they go willington frosts? What is going on!

Reactions: 1
Seems to be an unpopular opinion but I think that Chet should be buying things like the hoover, and that Helen should be picking it cos I doubt he ever touches it! They’ve got a big house with kids and dogs so will need a decent one, I don’t think it was extravagant.

Like her or not Helen’s a stay at home mum, so Chet is going to pick up the majority if not all of the bills. Those ‘waiting for Chet to get in the car’ posts were annoying as duck though 🙈

Reactions: 23
Im almost certain Chet doesn’t keep 80% of the trainers he gets! He definitely keeps the odd pair but there’s no way you have a sneaker collection that big and it’s no where to be seen in the house! He’d definitely have a decent walk in wardrobe with them on shelves on show like a normal sneaker head, not to mention the times he’s said he’ll show us them all then magically forgets 🌚

Reactions: 15
Seems to be an unpopular opinion but I think that Chet should be buying things like the hoover, and that Helen should be picking it cos I doubt he ever touches it! They’ve got a big house with kids and dogs so will need a decent one, I don’t think it was extravagant.

Like her or not Helen’s a stay at home mum, so Chet is going to pick up the majority if not all of the bills. Those ‘waiting for Chet to get in the car’ posts were annoying as duck though 🙈
Chet has the money and that hoover is probably the same as what he spends on a night out. If I was Helen I would be getting myself a nice new fancy hoover and tree 🤣

Reactions: 10
As much as I try and stop it, I can’t help having the hots for Chet… I will see myself out…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Im almost certain Chet doesn’t keep 80% of the trainers he gets! He definitely keeps the odd pair but there’s no way you have a sneaker collection that big and it’s no where to be seen in the house! He’d definitely have a decent walk in wardrobe with them on shelves on show like a normal sneaker head, not to mention the times he’s said he’ll show us them all then magically forgets 🌚
Although I’m too sceptical of this trainer collection, if he does have them then he’s being wise not to display them in socials because that’s one hell of a collection and worth a ridiculous amount of money like probably over £50,000 easily. So he’s either very smart or sending them back lol

Reactions: 5
I just can’t see the same company sending free trainers all the time… because he’s just promoting to the same audience each time. And logically that audience isn’t going to repeat buy often. It would make more sense to use multiple influencers to reach a greater audience

Reactions: 4
I just can’t see the same company sending free trainers all the time… because he’s just promoting to the same audience each time. And logically that audience isn’t going to repeat buy often. It would make more sense to use multiple influencers to reach a greater audience
Oh I have to disagree there. My brother is mad on Jordan’s and he would love chets style, even his faded clothes. He would buy new trainers every month if he has the money. Chet knows his audience and he seems to be doing really well financially from who he’s targeting.

Reactions: 10
Maybe they’re fakes 🤣

• Haha
I don’t think he keeps them, I think they send him a lot just to advertise which he then sends back, and then the ones he does keep are either free or heavily discounted.

Wasn’t he also selling a lot of them on vinted or depop at one point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.