Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is a decent guy, I had an absolute blast with him, one weekend at a festival ❤ He may come across as a bit thick but he is a really intelligent guy 🤣

Reactions: 9
Lol it’s strange to think that Helen would have been about 10 at the time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I actually know two girls who are always at raves who claim to have slept with Chet. Not very nice girls so I take everything they say with a pinch of salt but one of them claims helens even got her blocked for it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I instantly knew this was Chet or Helen having a laugh 🤣
Got to be, who describes having sex at 17 as really good - especially on drugs 😂 and claim him to be ‘really intelligent’ from meeting him off his tits, at a festival, 14 years ago 😅 hardly a reliable character witness!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
defo one of Chets mates having banter. Nobody has good sex at 17 .
I know I didn’t hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got to be, who describes having sex at 17 as really good - especially on drugs 😂 and claim him to be ‘really intelligent’ from meeting him off his tits, at a festival, 14 years ago 😅 hardly a reliable character witness!
Exactly! We all know 17 year old drugged up Chet was NOT a really intelligent person. They literally just made an account too. Gave me a good laugh at least 🤣

defo one of Chets mates having banter. Nobody has good sex at 17 .
I know I didn’t hahahaha
Lol ops same.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.