Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh I do like Chet now but I hate it when he films himself or other driving and then speeds off! He’s driving such a big and powerful car, it’s dangerous!

Reactions: 11
she is 😩 guyz am I the only crazy enough woman in the world to have 2 kids 13 months apart? 11.11, trust the universe angels
Size 6 angels- with two babies 13 months apart- your all fat because you don’t run around as much as me because I’m a mum and I have two kids 13 months apart

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Size 6 angels- with two babies 13 months apart- your all fat because you don’t run around as much as me because I’m a mum and I have two kids 13 months apart
30,000 step a day, that’s how I lost the weight after having two babies 13 months apart lets forget the Herbalife mlm cult scam I tried to plug for months angels

Just seen she posted this, or maybe Helen it’s genetics 🙄🙄
5CF4FB96-2FA3-45D7-BF65-248159EC3428.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice the 2 completely different storys on Helen and Chets story when hes home from Faded helens well told him to wait there and get ocean to run out just for the gram wtf

Wow i was right only just seen chets other story

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice the 2 completely different storys on Helen and Chets story when hes home from Faded helens well told him to wait there and get ocean to run out just for the gram wtf
Came here to say the same thing, the one on Helens was so sweet and I may or may not be due on my period and may or may not have welled up a little bit. But then watched the one on chets and realised there’s 2 different versions so not as natural as it seemed 🙄

Reactions: 7
Why ellun showing off the rugs in the dining area she wants to get some shades on the lights ffs

Reactions: 2
Shut up Helen

Eating chocolate in her all beige room.

I would love to see Helen post her walk count every single day and not just days when she painted the house or moved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Find it so irritating when Helen starts being such a show off! Don’t mind her most times but when she goes on about 3 trees and how much presents she’s gonna buy especially considering most people are still just recovering from covid affecting their incomes, job loss etc it’s just like how desensitised can you be to real life? But then again, she isn’t out making money/struggling to provide for her kids so maybe that’s why she’s so clueless 🤔

Reactions: 18
Wow! What a way to make her younger, mum followers feel insure. Finally a size 6? Is that something to really be proud of?

• Angry
Yeah she is Turning back into the 3 b’s Helen ....only mum in the world 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Its the showing off and bragging for me

- new car
- constant m&s food shops
- smyths toy trip
- constant kids clothes hauls & Clark’s shoes
- lots of trees & going on about Christmas etc
- doing the house up
- great sleeping children

I mean the list goes on .... to some mums watching this constant financial drain must be a head duck!!! some people really live in the bread line ....I love a nose at influencer life don’t get me wrong but any show off no matter how a list or z list is just 🤢🤢
I wish to god people did not feel the need to brag to make themselves feel
Better!!!!

• Heart
Really Helen? £200 on a hat for your birthday? At this point I’m wondering if Chet is shitting cash cause how?!!
she didn’t pay that, it’s an ad. I wondered why she was all dressed up the other night (sad life ffs) and now I know it was to take photos for an ad. She’ll be sending the hat back on Monday

Reactions: 12
Helen is a show off. She isn’t relatable and she’s just annoying. I’ve never took to her, ever, she knows what she’s doing. She loves herself so much(which I don’t mind we all should because we can only ever be us) but duck off with this bragging constantly, size 6 isn’t anything to brag about, according to google I am Helens height and I was her size at one point I felt unwell tired and out of it all the time. I gained 2/3 stone and now I’m much better health wise. Isn’t that what matters instead of bragging about a size? duck off mate

Reactions: 17
People are more annoyed at Helen’s gifted hat than Chet obviously using his phone on the motorway 😂😂😂

but on a serious note I wish she’d learn how to do her makeup 😂😂 it looks awful. The red lip and oversized lashes are just terrible

Just seen the long awaited toy haul from the other day, I know it was probably unintentional, but how... How could you only find 2 presents for elvis? And they seem like such generic baby toys, not anything special, I know he's younger but when my little one was his age I knew what kinda things he enjoyed playing with, I know they'll be a toy haul part 2 coming for elvis but I can just see when it's elvis's birthday Ocean will also get few more presents so she doesn't kick off

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
People are more annoyed at Helen’s gifted hat than Chet obviously using his phone on the motorway 😂😂😂

but on a serious note I wish she’d learn how to do her makeup 😂😂 it looks awful. The red lip and oversized lashes are just terrible
to be fair I don’t follow Chet 🤣 anyone who drives and uses their phone is a grade A bleep

**Also just adding this, she’s just lying. Only just had the chance to post the other because MuM LiFe but the photo was only taken yesterday 🤔🤥

What she meant was ‘guyz, totally forgot someone sent me a £200 hat to advertise so il have to just post it 8 days late but 11.11 make a wish angels, trust the universe and the mama of 2, 13 months apart who walks 30,000 steps a day’
23690385-26C0-4F57-9741-CA6FF8030139.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.