Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the most disloyal nappy buyer lol I feel like she just wants to go for the most expensive brand and when she discovers an even more expensive brand she moves to them.

Reactions: 7
Beige mansion 😂😂😂😂
Wouldn’t be beige though as Chet hates it and according to his shag buddy he’s super intelligent so maybe he would actually pick the colours and it could just all be black and white instead who knows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t be beige though as Chet hates it and according to his shag buddy he’s super intelligent so maybe he would actually pick the colours and it could just all be black and white instead who knows 🤣
If Chet did that house , it would be bright colours and animal print everywhere lol let’s not forget the framed designer labels in the first home lol

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Trouble in paradise then 😂 bet he went on sesh for 3 days. Funny how she pretends everything’s perfect though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Be so she chilled she probably moaned cos he was going back to Manchester and getting away

Reactions: 2
I’d hardly call threatening to leave trouble in their relationship 😂. I too would be pissed him leaving for several days at a time 😂 they both should have thought about the realities of that before moving!

Reactions: 12
I think Marnie is preg! Her boobs looked huge on Sophies stories from this eve and looks like she's drinking water or coke! Hmm maybe I'm just suspicious lol

Reactions: 9
My fella sent me chets story and said I’m Helen as I do the same to him when he pisses me off, always say I’m going and taking the kids but let’s face it, we never leave because we have nowhere to go 😂 I don’t think there’s trouble in paradise at all, just think Helen misses being able to go out as and when like Chet does

Reactions: 16
I must be a minority here but I would never threaten to leave and take my children with me 🙈 would have to be really serious for me to say that,
My children aren’t weapons that I can just use in an argument, that’s really not right to me.
pre kids I probably would have been dramatic like that but I wouldn’t do it now over something minor.

I can’t see it being about him going manchester? It’s literally his job?

Reactions: 16
Helen can’t be that mad as she will be bashing on about baby number 3 next week again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do you think the fall out is from maybe the house party weekend mind they both went quiet days after then it appeared that ocean had that bad fall? Maybe something to do with all that?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.