Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

- Helen Briggs, mother of 2,13 months apart
- Chet went to the Euro final
- Chet bought Ellun a dyson air wrap to shut her up moaning about him going the final
- Ellun has never used said dyson air wrap
- the big move happened and they are now down South
- Ellun is now a weather girl and tells the weather by whether or not she can wear a tank top
- apparently it’s nicer down South, according to Ellun
- they went on a night out with Marnie, Casey and friends. Casey zoomed in on Elluns boobs and they’ve not had any nights out since
- Ellun moans a lot about money. Chet doesn’t care
- Ellun asks for gift voucher codes. Just get Chet to
Pay for it girl
- Chet went on a ‘sesh’ to Parklife
- Ellun put up a video of her assembling Oceans ‘toddler bed’ then put up a post saying she doesn’t know what to do with it and should it be further from the wall and asked for ‘help’ have you ever heard of Google hun
- it all got a bit mumsnetty but it is the Chet and Helen thread so what do we expect 🤷‍♀️ SHAACK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Recap

- Chet bought Ellun a dyson air wrap to shut her up moaning about him going the final
- Ellun is now a weather girl and tells the weather by whether or not she can wear a tank top
- they went on a night out with Marnie, Casey and friends. Casey zoomed in on Elluns boobs and they’ve not had any nights out since
Pay for it girl
- Ellun put up a video of her assembling Oceans ‘toddler bed’ then put up a post saying she doesn’t know what to do with it and should it be further from the wall and asked for ‘help’ have you ever heard of Google hun
- it all got a bit mumsnetty but it is the Chet and Helen thread so what do we expect 🤷‍♀️ SHAACK
Don’t forget Helen getting her coil out… baby #3 pending.

Reactions: 15
Recap

Pay for it girl
Ellun the weather girl!!, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love seeing Helen and elvis together, he’s adorable and is very much a mums boy 🙂

Reactions: 8
I do actually think Helens a great mum. Everything seems to come so naturally to her. I’m constantly stressed and can’t wait to get to work half the time 🥴 but she seems to love it. Good on her.

Reactions: 20
I get the vibe that Helen is rushing Ocean to grow up getting her a big bed then put the song on the video saying “never grow up” …🤦‍♀️ She only had the toddler bed like 2-3 months what was the point in that.

Reactions: 10
Letting ocean hit elvis on the head but filming it for views rather than disciplining her yet again , poor boy

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What does it mean by getting “mumsnetty”? I’ve seen that a few times now and I’m clueless haha

Reactions: 1
Letting ocean hit elvis on the head but filming it for views rather than disciplining her yet again , poor boy
And Chet was like “did you see that Helen” fgs Chet you’ve seen it….
literally makes Helen do everything

Reactions: 9
Ocean is going through the typical jealousy stage that most toddlers go through. Should keep an eye on her though, as one of my friends sisters traumatised the family cat when she was going through her terrible twos - pulling the poor cats tail, gouging his eyes, and throwing her full body weight on him whenever she saw him.

PS: Luckily the cat went to live with one of their Grandmothers for a while, but reunited with the family when the little sister was over that particular phase. Shouldn’t underestimate how much damage a toddler can do to something/someone smaller than them. I know most families go through this with young siblings, but Chet shouldn’t laugh when Ocean was hitting Elvis harder and harder each time on the head. I think Helen walks it like she talks it, and she genuinely loves/thrives on being a Mum - not just an IG facade to get likes/make money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.