Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I used to rip Chet on here for his shit business and “bwest fwit yewll ever have man” faded gear but I must say I am impressed with what he’s done with faded. It looks like decent quality stuff, he’s not selling things dirt cheap either. Whatever he’s doing with that business is clearly working.

Reactions: 31

Dollybird

VIP Member
I have a shark hoover and it’s absolutely amazing for my pets and i love it . But to sit and brag on insta over 500 quid hoovers when she does fuck all apart from look like a member of hanson with that greasy mop head of hers . She moans constantly , she’s not aware of how privileged she is. There are gonna be kids and elderly people unable to have a Christmas because there’s not enough money in their homes . Choosing to heat their homes or eat ....yet she’s whinging about a bloody hoover that she’s not paying for .
Reality check is needed for ELUN . Leave Chet , see how hard it is to earn your own money and create the lifestyle he gives you .

also that little vax hoover for 80 quid is pretty good lol my friend has it and her house is spotless

• Heart

That’sOk

VIP Member
That meat is dryer than chets mouth after a night on the sesh

No wonder ocean is drinking the gravy out of the jug!

• Haha

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
Something def must have happened between Marnie and Helen I think... before Chet and Helen moved, Marnie said she can't wait for Rox and Ocean to see eachother every day! They've hardly been together and has Helen even been to Marnies new house???
It all seemed to start when case zoomed in on Helen cleavage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Recap

- Helen Briggs, mother of 2,13 months apart
- Chet went to the Euro final
- Chet bought Ellun a dyson air wrap to shut her up moaning about him going the final
- Ellun has never used said dyson air wrap
- the big move happened and they are now down South
- Ellun is now a weather girl and tells the weather by whether or not she can wear a tank top
- apparently it’s nicer down South, according to Ellun
- they went on a night out with Marnie, Casey and friends. Casey zoomed in on Elluns boobs and they’ve not had any nights out since
- Ellun moans a lot about money. Chet doesn’t care
- Ellun asks for gift voucher codes. Just get Chet to
Pay for it girl
- Chet went on a ‘sesh’ to Parklife
- Ellun put up a video of her assembling Oceans ‘toddler bed’ then put up a post saying she doesn’t know what to do with it and should it be further from the wall and asked for ‘help’ have you ever heard of Google hun
- it all got a bit mumsnetty but it is the Chet and Helen thread so what do we expect 🤷‍♀️ SHAACK

• Haha
  • Heart

teddy19

VIP Member
You can buy your daughter as much crap for xmas and birthday as you want Helen but shes still a little brat 😂

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
5AC3EA69-6304-4C15-8A3D-7B51593B6235.jpeg

What the hell is this 🙈 I can’t cope with this it’s the worst thing I’ve ever seen! even the background ffs 😂
surely it’s a freebie cause you wouldn’t put this on your wall, you would just take a new picture with your family.

• Haha
  • Sick

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Let’s see if chefs does I’m please Helen did

If Chet doesn’t wish Rox happy bday then he needs to grow up what ever has gone on is nothing to do with a little boy

will be interesting to see if Casey and Marnie repost Helen birthday wish like they have done with a couple this morning

Casey can’t repost as Helen didn’t Tag Rox, Casey or Marnie
Why does it matter so much? 😂 I don't always wish my nieces and nephews happy birthday via social media (because they are children and won't see it!) doesn't mean we've fallen out or I'm a bad person, I say it to them privately...

Reactions: 27

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
Don’t get me wrong Elvis is so cute but remember when he was born and all they’d bang on about was their little olive skinned dark haired Italiano boy 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
I’ve met Chet in real life and he isn’t ugly lol and hes been actually really lovely every time i have met him. Very chatty and makes the time to talk to everyone who approaches him. ELUN ....however is stuck up and absolutely rotten in personality in real life . None of this “angels” business , she’s genuinely stuck up and her head is even more egg like in life .
Did you shag him in a tent when he was 17 on drugs too!!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

teddy19

VIP Member
Helens excuse a few weeks ago for not taking Ocean & Elvis out to softplay by herself was because Ocean is a menace, she worries how she will be, she gets embarrassed etc etc. But where has she gladly took them today? To get her brows done 🤦🏻‍♀️ doubt that was an enjoyable experience for the kids!

nelly2317

VIP Member
Why is her first instinct when she sees’s Ocean throwing eggs to get her phone out for the gram? Standing going “what are you doing ocean..” no wonder she isn’t listening! Show her some authority, you’re the parent Helen!

• Heart