Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine the lists then 🤣

Ocean half day childcare by Helen £25
Elvis Christmas Day outfit £7.50
Microwave cost to warm up oceans tea £0.25
omg, Helen if you’re seeing this, break up with Chet get your weekends back and go csa hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ellun throwing a titty lip over the £79 hoover 😂 wanting the £499 for a hoover cos it’s not her money

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love how whenever Chet pisses Helen off he takes her shopping for something. Swear they got a new hoover last year 🤣

Reactions: 16
That woman in Currys is definitely stood there thinking "I'm not paid enough for this shite"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I do get Chets logic (there’s a statement I never thought I’d say) with getting the cheaper one 1st 😂

edited to add, okay I’ve just watched Chet’s story now and she’s coming off as such a snob, she only wants a Shark or Dyson because of the name. It’s a bloody hoover for Christ sake 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Love how whenever Chet pisses Helen off he takes her shopping for something. Swear they got a new hoover last year 🤣
A shark one as well. They have a 5year guarantee. Pretty sure Chet said it broke, if that’s the case why didn’t they contact Shark and they would have got it either fixed or a brand new one as a replacement.

Reactions: 7
She all about the price tag she is pathetic I have a Henry and I hated paying over £100 for that I would get the one Chet saying just cos I wouldn’t want to pay £100s on a Hoover I rather spend it on someone else

Reactions: 11
Got to say I’ve got a shark with having pets and if money isn’t an object like for them I definitely would get one, the amount of stuff that comes out of the carpets is disgraceful and my old Miele was no were near as good

Reactions: 6
Well she got the shark and steamer so she will be happy and Chet will be allowed out this weekend for a sesh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Helen is so materialistic!
Yes I know cheap hoovers can sometimes not be the best but you don’t need to spend nearly 500 on one, especially when it’s Chet buying it!!

Reactions: 6
She’s the most disloyal nappy buyer lol I feel like she just wants to go for the most expensive brand and when she discovers an even more expensive brand she moves to them.
Just loveesss a brand

Haha and people didn’t believe she was being sarcastic when she said oh I’m totally cool him, when someone asked if she minds him going out 😂 😂
She minds but if he buys expensive appliances then all is good 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What the heck Helen 🤦🏼‍♀️ Didn’t like the look of the hoover? It’s a bloody hoover. Don’t put a crying face over £350 vacuum when you wouldn’t even look at cheaper. Do they even know how to tell the difference between the power of them 😂

Reactions: 5
Soon they’ll be a rave thread for Chet and this will just be us moaning about Helen #justiceforchet🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.