Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
“when both of your babies have the same hair colour as you” … ah yes, like the majority of the population then helen 😭 saying that as if it’s rare for a child to have the same colour of hair as their parent ffs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Ah poor little O has fell head first and chipped half her tooth 😢. Obviously accidents always happen with little ones but I do hope they have a wake up call now and stop laughing at her when she’s being wild etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Sticky One

VIP Member
So they post about 11:11 but nothing about remeberance day or the 1 minute silence at 11? Why am I surprised lmao
no hunny, ‘11.11’ make a wish, trust the universe Angel 💫
Guyz can you believe only me could have a baby born on 11th day of the 11th month, wow that’s probably why I have 2 kids under 13 months and walk 30,000 steps a day. Crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Lol at helen feeding ocean pot noodle then when she realises she’s being filmed it’s all ‘that was a treat ocean, no more, you don’t want this bad food, you only eat healthy’ 😂

• Haha

Bradylo

No sympathy from me. Instead of being so quick to pick up your phone to stand and just film, discipline ELUNNN. The girl thinks she's comical so she's not going to stop. She is so bleddy adorable though 😂😍

• Heart

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Could you imagine the lists then 🤣

Ocean half day childcare by Helen £25
Elvis Christmas Day outfit £7.50
Microwave cost to warm up oceans tea £0.25
omg, Helen if you’re seeing this, break up with Chet get your weekends back and go csa hun xx

• Haha

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
From a mans perspective Helens a dream. she loves cleaning, does all the housework, has no issue with Chet getting on the sesh and isn’t assed about getting married at all and she looks like she does even after 2 kids. I know he brings in all the money but he’s laughing with Helen. Sounds like she’ll follow him wherever he wants to go too.

I really enjoyed that Q&A not gonna lie 🙈

wonder why he doesn’t like it down south, must not be as hot down there as he thought.

The watcher

Helen trying to flog some hair thing yet we all know she has a dyson air wrap which she raved about she really will sell any shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Jkop

Seems to be an unpopular opinion but I think that Chet should be buying things like the hoover, and that Helen should be picking it cos I doubt he ever touches it! They’ve got a big house with kids and dogs so will need a decent one, I don’t think it was extravagant.

Like her or not Helen’s a stay at home mum, so Chet is going to pick up the majority if not all of the bills. Those ‘waiting for Chet to get in the car’ posts were annoying as fuck though 🙈

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Soon they’ll be a rave thread for Chet and this will just be us moaning about Helen #justiceforchet🤣😭

• Haha

teddy19

VIP Member
I instantly knew this was Chet or Helen having a laugh 🤣
Got to be, who describes having sex at 17 as really good - especially on drugs 😂 and claim him to be ‘really intelligent’ from meeting him off his tits, at a festival, 14 years ago 😅 hardly a reliable character witness!

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
To be honest I think everything they do is for Instagram, and whilst it is amusing it’s all preplanned. You think Chet really wanted the £80 hoover? Absolutely not, Chet probably wanted the £500 shark but made Helen pretend for a bit of content 🙄 same for £500 Christmas tree, what they don’t realise is that Helen just comes across bad looking like some gold digger 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 22

teddy19

VIP Member
‘both my children sleep 7-7 👼🏼💫’ Ocean pissing about getting wound up on bed at 7.15 😂

No one cares if she isn’t in bed but don’t tell blatant lies Helen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22