Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #14 Chet’s on the pills while Helen’s sending the bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she has been wondering why she wont keep her shoes on and why she always wants to walk barefooted 🤦‍♀️ shoes 2 sizes to small should answer that for you helen 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Clarks do size up one size but I thought they were in halves anyway? My daughter was a 3.5G from Clarke’s for her first shoes so I thought they went up in halves for the toddlers.

Reactions: 2
Helen, ur eyebrows look like they’ve been drawn on with a black sharpie :oops:

she always loves to mention if she’s been shopping for her food at M&S or Waitrose, wants to stick her 2 pence in that she has a bit of cash(y)
Definitely think it was to show everyone the amount of times she was driving around 😂

Reactions: 1
The irony of Chet whinging that his nose is sensitive to dust particles, shame it’s not sensitive to other things 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m shockkk ellun not done her video posting what she brought at smyths yet I know how much she likes to show off

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Best mum because she’s taking her two children out on her own? To an eye brow appointment?
Why is he praising her for doing what a normal mother does, daily! (Maybe not eyebrow appointments) :LOL:

The way she says if you have a Clark’s near to get their feet measured, every shoe shop measures children’s feet! Does she honestly think she’s the first one to discover Clark’s:LOL:

and yes Clark’s do measure differently, they have the G and J sizes I’m sure for feet width? If you’re not going to by ur kids shoes from there then I don’t see why to bother!
Why does she feel the need to repost this ? Your bf sent you it .. the father of your kids . Why share it so everyone sees

Reactions: 7
Sorry but the trainers Ocean is wearing are tacky and chavy

So Marnie is looking for a photographer for a very special announcement I wonder is she expecting baby number 2

Reactions: 17
Sorry but the trainers Ocean is wearing are tacky and chavy

So Marnie is looking for a photographer for a very special announcement I wonder is she expecting baby number 2
If she is Helen should defo announce it like marnie announced the house move n revealed elvis's face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No1. They’re gross.
No2. What’s the point?
Re trainers.

They’re £85 custom made with a cut out of dior material on Nike trainers. Nike, nor Dior have made them so it’s basically flashing for nothing. Complete tack.

Reactions: 15
If she is Helen should defo announce it like marnie announced the house move n revealed elvis's face 😂
I don’t think she would…Ellun seems somewhat scared of Marnie whereas Marnie is a spiteful cow and doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself

Reactions: 5
Helen has to document literally every thing she does with the kids to make out she’s mum of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she says would you wake them up and bring them in or leave them to nap…..please tell me she doesn’t mean leave the child in the car by themselves sleeping whilst she goes in the house!!!

• Haha
When she says would you wake them up and bring them in or leave them to nap…..please tell me she doesn’t mean leave the child in the car by themselves sleeping whilst she goes in the house!!!
I assumed she meant sit in the car while they slept

Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to portray this perfect mum image? Or justify why she’s fed OSSSSSHUN a McDonald’s? … also Helen we often see Ocean eating junk food like pizzas, biscuits, chocolates etc.
What about elvis? Does he not get treated to a McDonald’s too? Everything is ocean ocean ocean!!
and lmao literally

Reactions: 5
Why would she let ocean walk through that puddle in trainers in this weather! Its so cold her feet must be freezing now their wet bless her no wonder shes trying to take her clothes off shes obviously saying she wants the wet shoes and socks off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.