Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alien1956

Helen Anderson #20: Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink. She drinks a Lager drink, she drinks a Cider drink.
….”she writes the songs that remind her of the Maff times, she writes the songs that remind her of the Mark times.”

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Beach Walks and Hugging Friends (the funny thing is she could have given several vlogs this title over the last 15 months)

Description: The 4/6 of the gang got together properly for a beach walk, pubs and laughs.

As is Helen's signature style, the vlog titles don't match up 👌
Screenshot_20210524-214841_Chrome.jpg

At this stage I think we're all more familiar with Helen's kettle than our own.

She's having a nice long beach walk with friends, they've had it in the diary for WEEKS.

Screenshot_20210524-215249_Chrome.jpg

Helen disappears into the cupboard "I'm just getting, preparing coffee break... for us" and waves a mug in the air (Sorry what?) Note the sink full of mugs

Screenshot_20210524-215421_Chrome.jpg

We're treated to a nice view of the fridge as she clatters around with 500 mugs
Screenshot_20210524-215418_Chrome.jpg

'The wevver this week as bin awful but it's not gonna stop us'. Even Covid regulations didn't stop you Helen, no one is surprised.

She's got her mugs for coffee and her corksickle (??? Am I meant to know what this is? I guess it's a brand of flask)
Screenshot_20210524-220136_Chrome.jpg

She rummages through the snack basket (because that's a thing)

Screenshot_20210524-220324_Chrome.jpg

She shouts at Dianne to stop barking as she shoves some snacks into her bag. 'She doesn't know she's coming wiv me'.

Screenshot_20210524-220606_Chrome.jpg

'That might be too many snacks' literally sounds like enough to fill everyone's party bags is rustling around in there. How long is this walk?!

Arse shots are back again. (Has this hallway always looked like the red light district?). Time for the dogs to be put on their harnesses.

Screenshot_20210524-220733_Chrome.jpg

Helen calls to Dianne to 'come here'. Of course Dianne gives zero shits because she hasn't been trained and Helen is calling her Deedee. Helen makes a noise like an ogre and Dianne runs off. Well played.

And we're in the car talking about shit. No, literally. Helen doesn't know what's giving her bowel problems. 'Well it can't be dairy because I'm drinking oat milk'
Screenshot_20210524-221036_Chrome.jpg

They're about to find out if Helen is OK with caffeine..... because of course you'd do this when you're going on a walk and you're having digestive problems.

Screenshot_20210524-221250_Chrome.jpg

The next logical step in the poop equivalent of Russian roulette is, of course, have a Mcdonalds for breakfast.

Screenshot_20210524-221533_Chrome.jpg

'We're on the road and I'm I'm giving Ellie a lift to the seaside.. in convoy. Save the planet' (she doesn't know what convoy or save the planet mean clearly)

Screenshot_20210524-221648_Chrome.jpg

Helen has been telling Ellie about how her first caffeinated drink of the day makes her need a shit. Lucky Ellie, lucky US!

Screenshot_20210524-221819_Chrome.jpg

She's only had a couple of sips of the tea that Fiwl made her this morning. Helen explains the many legs of the journey today, because of course she's off gallivanting around as much as possible using as many modes of transport as possible
Screenshot_20210524-222007_Chrome.jpg

'The bus is at 9.33. We've got enough time to get there'. She hasn't said what time it is now or how far away it is so.... this means nothing.

Helen's bag falls off the back seat, it sounds like she's packed the entire kitchen in there.

Screenshot_20210524-222222_Chrome.jpg

It's been awhile but she's back eating and driving. Safety first, kids!
Screenshot_20210524-222318_Chrome.jpg

'I don't feel like I'm going to poop my pants'.

I might poop MY pants if she keeps multi tasking while driving! LOOK AT THE ROAD!

Screenshot_20210524-222430_Chrome.jpg

Please tell me these dogs are secured in the boot of the car...

Screenshot_20210524-222720_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210524-222713_Chrome.jpg

'Deedee don't start, Lola get down!'

Screenshot_20210524-224011_Chrome.jpg

Forget food hygiene friends, she needs road safety friends.

Now they're jiggling the digs around chanting 'Heidi's having a poo' (no, I don't know either).

Screenshot_20210524-224142_Chrome.jpg

They're all together and going on a coastliner

Screenshot_20210524-224306_Chrome.jpg

I fast forwarded... sorry I'm whizzing through the rest. How does Luna do it?

Helen films her friend having a wee.... how do they put up with this? I'd be fuming!

Screenshot_20210524-224429_Chrome.jpg

The bald patch is back

Screenshot_20210524-224702_Chrome.jpg

Coffee
Screenshot_20210524-224804_Chrome.jpg

Helen on a swing

Screenshot_20210524-224833_Chrome.jpg

Quality footage of Helen inside a pub. That new camera was worth the investment!

Screenshot_20210524-225034_Chrome.jpg

She talks about her 'vegetarian lifestyle'
Screenshot_20210524-225137_Chrome.jpg

They randomly sing Dick Van Dyke's song Chim Chim Cheree from Mary Poppins, (is it a nod to us?) Helen asks Dianne if she had a nice walk.

Screenshot_20210524-225224_Chrome.jpg

She sings 'I love pints' and shows us her wrap.

Screenshot_20210524-225439_Chrome.jpg

She's got her mask on and mumbling about an ice cream van (I think, I'm watching on double speed at this point)

Screenshot_20210524-225546_Chrome.jpg

Helen asks to stroke someone's dog (what pandemic?!) And says she'd love a Bassett Hound. More quality footage. Why would we want to see a cute dog when we can see this?

Screenshot_20210524-225654_Chrome.jpg

Oh wait

Screenshot_20210524-225824_Chrome.jpg

Hang on, why's she on about Bassett hounds when this is a Beagle!? (Maybe I misheard her or I'm going mad, but I cant rewind and watch again, sorry.)

Sorry I've lost the will, but she has an ice cream and drives home. The end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

h0neybee

Drunk Phil hates Helen :D
Tea but. . . sober Phil hates Helen too. As always, I can’t say too much, but Helen is letting herself be massively mugged off.
Edited to add (fuck it): Phil isn’t attracted to Helen and when Helen asks for reassurance he shoots her down immediately. If she asks if he minds her weight gain, he says he does and doesn’t like the size she is.
Helen (we all see you), try and trust who you talk to, bin off your fucking leech of a boyfriend and get some self respect and self love. - friend of a friend x

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Influensters

Imagine we all want Luna to come back and it ends up being Helen 😂. Nah it can’t be, her video summaries were miles better than the actual videos. Be nice to know if she’s ok though.
yeah, I took at look at the ‘last seen viewing’ section on her account and it was Helen’s previous thread. It’s not like she’s just over Helen and is perusing another thread.

I mean we’re all strangers.. with a common goal of dealing with our special Helga.. but still she’s a human and I’m worried about her. She just kinda went poof and vanished.

Can even have a normal pint of lager or a glass of wine tbf depending on food/weight n shit like that haha
Helen Anderson #20: Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink. She drinks a Lager drink, she drinks a Cider drink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Idntknow

Think Helens getting jealous coz Lunas content was much more entertaining than her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Gh0sts

It's a bit rich slagging something off and calling it fake when she literally does things like purposefully set up a camera to act out walking into her own house for a clip in a vlog, then having to go back and press the off button, pick it up and walk back in afterwards anyway

(Sorry if this makes no sense, I know what I'm trying to say lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

rivers

I hardly think the lack of luna has made this thread take a hit. Love her and all but she's not the only person in this thread
I disagree, mostly because Luna did the recaps for the most part. Most of us are not actually watching her 30 minute long sofa vlogs (I believe) so having someone to consistently do that and share other content spearheaded conversation. Whenever other members have done them, it's had the same effect but having someone do it for every piece of media quickly definitely drove the thread forward. It's hard to talk about content that you haven't seen.

I think there's other factors too but ya know.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

ekl2000

VIP Member
Just noticed ON ROUTE to Alton towers 🥴

it’s EN. EN PEOPLE. En route to Alton towers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

rivers

Helen, leaving the influencer career now that she's finally secured the free £3 sauces that she's been working towards all year:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55