Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m giving her too much credit, but I wonder if the reason that Helen posted about Luna was to see if any of her real life friends would engage with her post after someone suggested she could be someone that she knows...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe I’m giving her too much credit, but I wonder if the reason that Helen posted about Luna was to see if any of her real life friends would engage with her post after someone suggested she could be someone that she knows...
I too have questioned the timing of her post considering it came a mere day after Josie’s moon message.

*Me trying to figure everything out*

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Tangentially related to Helen - I am amused and delighted by the sheer volume of sleeves this summer 😂 they are so SILLY, I will be very pleased to have covered yet aerated arms and they remind me of Anne of Green Gables every time ❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maff I offer you the same challenge as Josie if you are our beloved leader we request moons please

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was looking through some of Luna's summaries (because damn hilarious and professional af haha) and I saw she commented on one that she had posted in other threads here and mentioned the topics, but it seems she didn't post anywhere else but here and maybe another Guru's thread as Lunamoon22. So if she posted elsewhere it's possible she had or has another username?

Reactions: 5
I was looking through some of Luna's summaries (because damn hilarious and professional af haha) and I saw she commented on one that she had posted in other threads here and mentioned the topics, but it seems she didn't post anywhere else but here and maybe another Guru's thread as Lunamoon22. So if she posted elsewhere it's possible she had or has another username?
I've definitely seen her in other topics, even if it's mainly to read and 'like' other posts! (Obviously before she disappeared.)

I feel like we all need tin foil hats with our theories haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She used to post in some of the off topic threads sometimes.
There’s someone on insta with a similar name and I’ve had to stop myself from messaging them, I don’t want to come across as some sort of weirdo stalker I just want to know if she’s ok.
#WhereisLuna?

Reactions: 17
Lol, imagine if Maff and Josie both read here and added moons to their stories just to duck with us 🤣 (I totally would, if I was them) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Or luna is Helen and she stopped because she got annoyed that luna and the recaps became more popular than her content so she's thrown at a dig on her stories.

I feel like that story was just such weird timing. Clearly annoyed that someone else was being talked about in her own thread more than her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t want to be talked about online but also doesn’t want to be not talked about online sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don't comment much on threads but I've always chuckled at Luna's posts. I was thinking Luna could have been Fiwl as they disappeared at around the same time....or maybe they've eloped somewhere together?

But I prefer the Maff theory.

Also hello! First time posting here.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Shes having a night out with a girl mate are we falling into the usual break up behaviour pattern?

Reactions: 34
Or luna is Helen and she stopped because she got annoyed that luna and the recaps became more popular than her content so she's thrown at a dig on her stories.

I feel like that story was just such weird timing. Clearly annoyed that someone else was being talked about in her own thread more than her
If that was true I’d be even more annoyed with Helen because she should be putting that effort into her actual content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Luna is anyone, I'd deffo go with Grace... Grace was a "fan", moved to Norwich out of nowhere, became her right arm. She must know a lot about her, and also she doesn't have a job so has a lot of time on her hands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.