Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dimpz

Also, maybe he has actually done a runner (finally 🙌🏻) as she’s taken off story comments and is currently begging for someone to come make her tea like a poor lonesome flower (even though we know her fridge is unnaturally stocked up the brim) I’ve genuinely never known such an attention seeker! Defo BPD.
I'm sorry and I normally avoid any confrontation on here but please don't throw a diagnosis of BPD around due to the fact Helen is an attention seeker. BPD is already a very stigmatised mental illness and it's comments like this which add to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Her latest insta caption... deffo a breakup
View attachment 609337
A few minor corrections

🌿 Always read the instructions when you get a new appliance. I put oil in my air fryer, which was very dangerous!
🌿 I think I've mastered healthy boundaries but my attitude is still very much 'if you don't agree with me then you should get in the bin'.
🌿 Look Leon, just sponsor me. I've even bought a condiment caddy.
🌿 Turns out it's actually a good idea to keep all your tattoos moisturised. Who knew!? (Everyone. Everyone with a tattoo knew this.)
🌿 I still like talking about pee and poo.
🌿 I will always talk about how much I don't care what YOU think. I don't care, OK!

The point about boundaries started well but if someone doesn't understand then you shouldn't just bin them off immediately. Helen, I recommend The Joy of Being Selfish if you want to establish healthy boundaries and put the work in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

rivers

I'm not 100% sure what the Aphetor Games is and at this point, it feels too late to ask

• Haha

ktypage

I think for my own sanity, I’m going to have to bow out of the world according to Anderz. Unfollowed, unsubscribed.
She was the first and only influencer I ever really liked but her lack of self awareness now just irks me something stupid. I hope one day she becomes the Helen we all knew and loved once (some of us haha!) but I won’t hold my breath!! See you around all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Ak11

Does anyone else on here know Philip? I do, we went to school together, he was my first boyfriend actually! He looked a lot better looking back then I might add. Seems strange that she never mentions seeing his parents or brother.

• Wow

oniongarlictomato

Another conspiracy theory - Luna actually works for Apethor games, which would explain her absence and putting Helga on the wheel of misfortune

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gh0sts

I can't stand the 'be unapologetically you and bin off anyone who questions anything' approach and mantra. If someone doesn't agree with you, discuss it as adults and see if you can find some middle ground?

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Thanks for the blog rundown @Influensters.

I find it so sad that Helen has shown zero growth in her interests/hobbies, year in year out she goes on the odd day out to Alton Towers, trip to Disneyland, yearly Download fest because it's Download (and not for the line-up), with McDonald's or Starbucks on the way... She seems to have the interests of a teen or student, I mean... There isn't an ounce of cultural stuff in her life, you know?
It doesn't have to be high-brow stuff, but she used to go places/visit museums when I first started watching her (Ben/Joe days). She used to go to the cinema with Maff or her friends/sisters pre-divorce. Nowadays (pre-pandemic of course) the only times we've seen her go to gigs/theatre/cinema was when O2 or another sponsor sent her.

In the 7 years I followed her, she's traveled around a lot but it's been mostly to pose in a swimming pool with other influencers, or if she's on a private trip her vlogs show 25% gorgeous sceneries to 75% eateries. Her most interesting travel blog was in New Orleans, and I suspect that's due to Josie's input, who has a genuine interest in local music scenes and other musicians.

I'm probably bitter because I live for visiting places, learning, going to gigs etc and have nowhere near her budget to fulfill my cultural needs, but you gotta admit it is such a shame that she's happy to throw her money away shopping and not remotely interested in widening her interests.

(rant over, sorry 😅)

• Heart
Reactions: 46

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
I disagree, mostly because Luna did the recaps for the most part. Most of us are not actually watching her 30 minute long sofa vlogs (I believe) so having someone to consistently do that and share other content spearheaded conversation. Whenever other members have done them, it's had the same effect but having someone do it for every piece of media quickly definitely drove the thread forward. It's hard to talk about content that you haven't seen.

I think there's other factors too but ya know.
Agreed. I miss the in-depth summaries with screencaps and hilarious comments Luna did. The absence of those have definitely meant I post less here. I can't be bothered to watch all her vlogs all the way through most of the time. The last one with her nieces was a shocker. She literally can't be arsed, stopped watching after the way her eldest niece was playing up to the camera and displaying behaviour far too close to her Aunt Helens. Embarrassing af that she left it all in, it was a pointless vlog.

Reactions: 45

ktypage

F2181B03-8994-411D-ABEF-DE64B74478F4.jpeg

coming from the person who’s whole life has to be “instagrammable” in order to make her living? You can’t make this shit up. She is THE most delusional!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

rivers

Bothers me slightly how Helen shows no gratitude for her fans. Just looked through her tagged photos (v bored waiting for a bath to run and she came up on my tl) and there's art, people calling her their inspo, etc, and she hasn't even liked most of them. Rarely replies to comments unless they're being a bit negative or criticizing. Said it before but it rubs me up the wrong way that she doesn't seem to be thankful for her followers.

Reactions: 44
If Luna is anyone, I'd deffo go with Grace... Grace was a "fan", moved to Norwich out of nowhere, became her right arm. She must know a lot about her, and also she doesn't have a job so has a lot of time on her hands.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
i do love these threads and everyone on them but i can imagine if i was posting and putting in the level of effort that luna was, i would definitely start to question whether it was super healthy or productive to be spending so much time talking about how much i don’t like helen, so i can kind of understand if she’s decided to step away from tattle.

really hope she’s okay though and just off living her best life! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 43