Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a vegetarian!

Helga went for the ‘battered cod’ wrap, cos ya know, vegetarianism
Ah, of course that well known sea vegetable, Cod.

booze, and behind the wheel (feel free to skip.)
You can have pint and then drive.

According to this website https://www.mustard.co.uk/car-insurance/guides/how-long-after-drinking-can-i-drive/:

The current drink-live limit works out at around four units for men – roughly two pints of normal strength beer. For women, it’s about three units which is just over a pint or a large glass of regular strength wine.

If she just had the one pint, I think we can calm down.
Just because it's within 'the rules' doesn't mean you should, literally any amount of alcohol is dangerous when driving. driving is dangerous, it is just because most people do it everyday they become indifferent to the risks. Imagine if she was in an accident and someone was injured or worse? I know many will think I sound like a needless Captain Worrypants but it's not necessary to have a pint if you know you will be driving. Have one next time etc. Does one pint really make such a difference to a good lunch, or are there non alcoholic versions.

dogs and Helen's cake box cakes

10 Lion King chocolate frosted cupcakes, so that is 5 each?
No, I don't know why her bowls are giving her grief either.

Reactions: 25
Helen Anderson #20: Helen drinks a Whiskey drink, she drinks a Vodka drink. She drinks a Lager drink, she drinks a Cider drink.
….”she writes the songs that remind her of the Maff times, she writes the songs that remind her of the Mark times.”

• Haha
Reactions: 89
….”she writes the songs that remind her of the Maff times, she writes the songs that remind her of the Mark times.”
I'm honest to god howling over this, we *need* the whisky drink suggestion to be the next title (and this in the first post) 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Given her latest vlog we can also add
Shitting the night awayyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Apparently the Aphetor games are being held in Greece, this July, & you can guarantee Helen will be going :rolleyes: Thank god she's vaccinated now so she can't spread covid over Europe

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Apparently the Aphetor games are being held in Greece, this July, & you can guarantee Helen will be going :rolleyes: Thank god she's vaccinated now so she can't spread covid over Europe
wonder what that weird weekend she went on during the lockdown was about 🤔. i can’t believe she’s actually doing it this year after the way they all seemed to be laughing at her last time, either money must be tight or theres some b-list celebs involved who she wants to sponge followers from

I actually felt sorry for her during last years Aphetor games, I know she calls us EVULL TROLLZ but the Aphetor Games crew pulled some right dick moves on her.

Reactions: 18
Luna moon - moon face - Josie 😱 duh duh duhhhhhh!
Also notice on hex friends Instagram, Helen hasn’t liked any of their recent posts.
Jelly belly
Hmm... Maybe I need to get myself over to the conspiracy theories thread, but something seems very ‘off’ about Luna’s disappearance.

I wonder if she was exposed as someone close to Helga? Maybe Helga herself will reveal all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sweet new ad partnership with sky. Does this encourage anyone to get a sky dish? I mean just slashing the proces by 30%and making it easier to cancel the contract after a year would work wonders. I don't see Helen or Amy Valentine and think oòoooh yes, must get a sky dish.

• Heart
Another day, another shapeless sack/dress... She'd shown some really cute dresses recently that fitted her well (from the supermarket shop video?), why isn't she wearing these, has she outgrown her clothes *that* quickly?
1622075172403.png

Another day, another shapeless sack/dress... She'd shown some really cute dresses recently that fitted her well (from the supermarket shop video?), why isn't she wearing these, has she outgrown her clothes *that* quickly?
View attachment 592049
Another overpriced bag that I would assume was fake looking at her. Why do people waste money on this stuff? she doesn't look elegant, timeless or sophisticated, she looks like she is wearing a knock off. A unique vintage bag would be a better choice, it would seem more authentic, a nod to the alternative style she claims to love. a bag costing, I'm going to guess over a thousand pounds just alienates her from the majority of her auidence and makes her look try hard. What's next a cartier nailed bracelet? A pair of Chanel dad sandals?

I’m dead I fuckin love you lot

Omg🤣🤣🤣

OMGGGF🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

it’s my 27th bday I’ve just got in from the pub, absolutely steamin and lovin this so much

Last edited:
  • Haha
Another overpriced bag that I would assume was fake looking at her. Why do people waste money on this stuff? she doesn't look elegant, timeless or sophisticated, she looks like she is wearing a knock off. A unique vintage bag would be a better choice, it would seem more authentic, a nod to the alternative style she claims to love. a bag costing, I'm going to guess over a thousand pounds just alienates her from the majority of her auidence and makes her look try hard. What's next a cartier nailed bracelet? A pair of Chanel dad sandals?
She keeps insisting on buying 'classic' black or brown handbags if she splurges on something designer, but to me that's flawed because brown handbags like the LV one generally don't match her style at all. The Gucci purple velvet one at least suited her.

After writing this, I realised I don't even know what her style is any more so I don't know what kind of bag would be an investment :rolleyes:

(ETA she doesn't need any more handbags and I don't buy that designer handbags are an investment or worth the ridiculous amounts of money people pay.)

Reactions: 20
Exactly! I have one designer bag I bring out on special occasions like a nice meal or party.

When you have tonnes of something it starts to lose its value in your eyes. Why people can't just take care of and appreciate the tit they have I do not know.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.