Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea who most of the bands playing Download are, but I freely admit that I am middle aged and most of the music I like is at least 20 years old 😆.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait a second then.. I was checking out the DLpilot..

1E65E7F9-285E-4D3A-A75A-D6ABC3A2FBE9.jpeg

Helen is apparently playing after all:

B72AC903-3C92-4547-BA92-E5B48F4A5F8D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I would much rather pay for my own day out than put up with Helga constantly babbling on for 16 hours and filming me for her content. I would have ended up screaming ‘shut up, shut up, shut up’ after about 15 minutes in that minibus 😆.

She couldn’t get tickets for Download, that’s why she’s not going. She’s probably confused as to why her ‘famous influencer’ status didn’t mean she‘s top of the list.

Looking at this I’m wondering if it’s all too much effort for her as well - shes not keen on following and procedures or putting herself out in even the slightest way, is she?
Her not going to download is definitely not by her choice!!!

I actually watched the Alton Towers video and my god how desperate is she in the car to try and get people to engage with her. At that time of morning id be telling her to do one. She had zero interest in what they were saying either, she was just thinking of what else to say for content. Her interactions with Phil were very off too, he was almost snippy with her about the hash brown and she looked pissed. He just looks so over it all.
Her reactions to the food were OTT too, I reckon shes with Phil because he loves his food and it gives her an excuse to overindulge.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Helen: duck flattering, show off your rolls, wear what you like!!
Also Helen:
Tummy rolls ? ⛔⭕❌NO ❌🚫⛔
smoothed silhouette?✅ YES ✅
BBE5F338-E05E-4E60-946A-D2B5A2411B43.jpeg

4EAD5331-354C-4AF2-986D-F69C7F1B5B9B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Is Helen (aged 30) finally discovering the idea that you should buy clothes in your actual size?

She really has been reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is Helen (aged 30) finally discovering the idea that you should buy clothes in your actual size?

She really has been reading here.
Us she admitting to not being a size 14 yet even though she is admitting to gaining weight
And you know... stevie wonder can see shes not a size 14 at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same, like with her NC500 trip which ended up being mostly sponsored/ads. She'll be hoping some holiday park takes pity on her and finds her something now.

Maybe I'm expecting too much common sense but surely you first have a look to see what/if any accommodation is available before you ask thousands of people for suggestions for things to do?

I booked my June holiday to Cornwall back in February and even then there were only 12 available Airbnbs for the whole of Cornwall available for the week I went which wasn't even during school hols.

Cornwall just hosted the G7 summit. I would imagine it would hard finding accommodation.

Reactions: 5
As someone with a Mc surname and Irish ancestry, I can vouch that pronouncing McDonalds ‘Muck’ is correct. Mick is ….acceptable ish (but very clunky sounding to British/Irish ears) but definitely not Mack as it’s McDonalds not MacDonalds.

Mac is (more often) the Scots way. Both mean ‘son of’ Mc is more likely Irish, Mac is more likely Scottish. So someone with the surname MacGuire would be ‘Mack Guire’ and someone with the surname McLean would be pronounced ‘Muck-lean’ or ‘Muh-Clean’ (just like the F1 team McLaren is pronounced ‘Muh-Claren’ not ‘Mick-Laren’ or ‘Mack-Laren’

and that’s the end of the lesson today folks 🤣 I’m a bit of an etymology geek if you hadn’t worked that out 😆😊
I remember someone in the uk calling our Irish surname and said muck - instead of mac and my dad was fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Muck Donald's just sounds horrible like. Maaacc Donalds or Maccy D's here 🤣🤣 🇮🇪

Cornwall just hosted the G7 summit. I would imagine it would hard finding accommodation.
Why would it be popular after that though 👀🤣 people can't travel yet from abroad so 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure about the uk though, its been a lot stricter in ireland even though we've nowhere near the amount of cases 🙃 can't wait for the next elections gang

Reactions: 5
I would put good money on Helga not knowing what the G7 is. Or that they just had a summit. She probably doesn’t know what a summit is either.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember someone in the uk calling our Irish surname and said muck - instead of mac and my dad was fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Muck Donald's just sounds horrible like. Maaacc Donalds or Maccy D's here 🤣🤣 🇮🇪

Why would it be popular after that though 👀🤣 people can't travel yet from abroad so 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure about the uk though, its been a lot stricter in ireland even though we've nowhere near the amount of cases 🙃 can't wait for the next elections gang
I know, unless they were going camping :D I think she was just fishing for a freebie to be honest.

Reactions: 9
She probably doesn’t know what a summit is either.
*The dulcet Guy Ritchie tones of Helga*

*cue moronic hat, eye rolls and gurns*

“Watcha on abaaaht? I get SUMMIT every time iaaa take a ball and chalk to the supermaaaarket! I pick up SUMMIT to treat maself with don’t i!?”

“Phil? .... PHIL?...... PHHHIIIIL !? AIN’T THAT RIGHT!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah, I’m from Wexford and my fiancé is from Limerick. We say Mac Donald’s. It’s an accent thing. Plus, different surnames become different pronunciations because McCauleys is Muc and McNamara is Mac. McGinley is Mic. It’s just pronunciation from accents 🤷‍♀️ I have never once had someone be offended that I pronounced their surname wrong and there’s a lot of Mc’s in Wexford 😄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I would put good money on Helga not knowing what the G7 is. Or that they just had a summit. She probably doesn’t know what a summit is either.
I WANT HASH BROWNS OR SUMMAT

Edit - Just saw someone made a similar pun and beat me to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone watched Helen's new video? Trying to decide if I can be arsed. 1.4k views in 3hrs...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone watched Helen's new video? Trying to decide if I can be arsed. 1.4k views in 3hrs...
No.... I chose to watch an hour long Hello October Sue video on double speed instead :sleep: Looks like Helen's video is a Feelings and Faves, not sure why she hasn't mentioned that in the title or thumbnail.

Reactions: 10
Omg yuk did anyone see her story of her fishing pesto out of her tooth she honestly makes me feel sick 🤢 no I haven’t watched the video the title totally put me off, why does she act like it’s a new thing of what Helen wants seems to me Helen has always got what she wanted (apart from men) I miss Luna so much :( her recaps were the best, I really hope she comes back one day

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.