Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came on to catch up... turns out there’s not much to catch up on with her doing the same ole same ole! Lunas recaps were def part of the reason I came here, so I didn’t have to watch the videos myself 🤣 also now life is on the go again and I’m working again I have less time to be consumed by how tit at life Helen is 🤣🤣 i think now that people are allowed to be doing things again it’s not as obvious how much of a twit she is. I do keep expecting to see her down the pub though...cackling away.

Reactions: 18
Think Helens getting jealous coz Lunas content was much more entertaining than her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Pathetic shots fired at Luna and others on this forum. Grow up, Helen!
But don’t you know “she’s sooooo much better” and “doesn’t care” about our opinion! 🙄🙄

What a joke, I bet you she still checks here every day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Are you getting ‘da views’ anymore though, Helen luv ? 😂
and the fact she’s mentioned “wrote/writes”shows she’s aware and up to date with Luna’s role in this thread. How about you stay home and work on your ‘relationship’ with Phil, rather than spending time here babes. Or at least adress the unfollowing on your insta so we actually have something interesting to discuss 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I wish she would just stop going on about the gossip sites and tattle. She just gives it more air time and sends people to the forums to read them?? It’s the only way I ever found out about GG was from a video she did with a friend reading the posts.

Just move on Helen, it’s more narcissistic to spend day and night googling yourself and religiously reading the posts here.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Except she's not getting the views if one person is making the summaries and other are just reading them and not watching 😂? I wonder if it hurts to be that dumb.

Reactions: 43
I wish she would just stop going on about the gossip sites and tattle. She just gives it more air time and sends people to the forums to read them?? It’s the only way I ever found out about GG was from a video she did with a friend reading the posts.

Just move on Helen, it’s more narcissistic to spend day and night googling yourself and religiously reading the posts here.
I can’t say I wouldn’t ever check in here if I was in Helen’s shoes, but the frequency she admits publicly that she reads her is quite sad. I reckon she’s read here about the jokes we make about Luna being someone within Helen’s circle/s and is now posting about it to temporarily drive up some engagement. To be fair I would do the same, but god knows her dependence on this thread like I said is sad. She probably feels a little low and used after having to be stuck to a wheel and spun around for some crumbs of relevancy 🥴

Reactions: 33
'At least I'm getting the views', you aren't though lmao that's the whole reason that the thread slowed down 😂

Can't believe she's still on here getting mad at posts when we've literally been saying that we're happy that her therapy is working out for her. I guess we were wrong about that one when she still continues to seek out the negatives to paint us as bullies.

Edit: I guess we said some videos were boring too? Horrific

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She's definitely only posted that to get people talking about her again, probably missing the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe she realised that she became so boring that even this thread is slowly dying... just like her YouTube channel !
She’s just so pathetic at the moment, this isn’t even funny, it’s just sad.

Reactions: 28
Just a little heads up Helen. The fact that you’re on here (still) means that little be as invested in your own life post also applies to you too 😘✌🏼.

P.S. I wouldn’t flatter yourself too much either the only reason most of us come on your thread now is to see if Luna is ok and has returned.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.