Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

djjazzyjeff

I've just watched that video and the haul video whilst pottering/getting ready and the cringe is real.

The walk video was dreadful, it's 18 minutes of total drivel and I've never seen grown adults so obsessed with bodily functions, the whole lot of them clearly think they're super quirky and funny. Helen is just odd and extra and controlling the whole time (deciding for the group where they would stop for snacks on their walk and stopping the dogs going in the house until she says so when they got home) and her driving is appalling. The way she spoke to the dog owner was bizarre and she completely ignored the fact that the dog owner would clearly have preferred her to not stroke the dog. I've said it before and it's upset some people but she does actually come across as someone who is intellectually disabled at times - she has no ability to read social cues and her intellectual and adaptive functioning are often way off.

The haul video was dreadful too - she's completely deluded about her spending habits and it seemed like she was on something.
I don’t get how the way she spoke to the dog owner was bizarre? I thought she was speaking very politely lol. Asked for consent and then was having a nice conversation..

Reactions: 2