Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen's thread is going to slow down however much she baits us tbh 🤷

None of us watch your vids anymore Hun.

We all just miss our internet friend.

Rightly or wrongly she put more work into her posts about your videos that you put into making them. Go away 😂

Reactions: 42
Someone saying the recaps were better than her videos clearly hurt haha

Reactions: 42
She's an idiot with that passive aggressive post. Luna and this thread brought much needed laughs, support and a break from what's been going on in the world atm. And it's been said SO many times that majority of us were big fans of Helen before her work turned sloppy and problematic. As usual, she's twisted the reality to fit in with her narrative.

Reactions: 41
Hmm.. deffo believing now helen knows luna and found out about it..
idk, i feel like if luna actually was close to her in real life then we would have had much more inside gossip about her parties etc, like when her neighbor came on here

Reactions: 30
I can’t work out if she’s come on here expecting page after page and it’s basically seen it’s us saying we miss Luna so last nights post was bait.

Or has something happened this week to rattle her? I just don’t understand the timing her videos have being getting recapped for all most a year and she’s had compliments on this thread (her make up, her calmer attitude, the PMDD stuff).

Reactions: 26
Plus video after video of her saying she's progressed so much with her therapy she doesn't read any threads about herself anymore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can’t work out if she’s come on here expecting page after page and it’s basically seen it’s us saying we miss Luna so last nights post was bait.
Helen is an attention seeker, and I think she sees any attention as good, even if she won’t admit it. She loves moaning about Tattle and how sad and mean we all are but she is happy to talk about it for attention and engagement.

She’s a content creator whose viewing figures and engagement are woefully low and have been steadily dropping for a couple of years. The fact that she has 19 threads on Tattle does keep her somewhat relevant, however odd that seems. It probably puts her up there with some of the biggest creators in her head as they have multiple threads on here too.

I think she does still follow her threads here regularly and the fact that most of us are now more interested in whats gone on with Luna than we are in her is pissing her off. To quote Oscar Wilde, “There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.”

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yo Helen you’re free to read here - that’s on you, the site is called tattle and has the reputation it does for a reason. 💅🏻

I find this thread has higher engagement, cracking humour and genuine (albeit at times a little rough depending on the thread lmao like Lydia Millen’s) constructive feedback, far better than your policed ‘pick me’ comment section on YouTube.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Helen Anderson #20 Helen’s content is so boring, even her thread has us snoring.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I think what it's come to is, ye olde helga is soooo very boring and predictable that most of us can't be assed to watch anything she puts out anymore, let's be honest, she will redecorate her living room next, buy a new dog, get a new man, buy loads of tat eat loads of tit, remain a size 14 lol ..ect and Its just depressing after a while to see someone never change and constantly lie to themselves and everyone else around them.. Helga's too weak minded to change. Its cringe. And I feel pity for her...
I think I remember luna saying she did secretarial work for a charity or something? could be wrong, maybe she's just back at work and cba with it all.. Either way been some proper thought provoking stuff on here some funny and witty debates it's not always been 'hate' as helga would put it. Infact I think it's been a eye opener for people in general, Covid changed people and the way they view 'influencer culture' they have been held accountable and rightfully so for pulling some crappy stunts whilst the rest of us sat at home and followed the rules. Her career is taking a nose dive. She's too past it. So are many of her contempories. Times change. Along with trends.

Reactions: 30
That story certainly made me come and look at the thread 👀 Why draw attention here if she hates it so much?

She’s looking ok lately, lost a bit of weight? But she’s still a cock

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.