Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we need a video summary of the new video? I volunteer as tribute if no one else is doing it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we need a video summary of the new video? I volunteer as tribute if no one else is doing it!
Based on her weekend round up, I think it's gonna be very bleeping boring so props to you for even offering here!! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine having the luxury of having a full blown decorated office away from the house and you result to a bleeping lap tray on the sofa
Shes going to have the posture of a bleeping noodle
I would love to have a little workspace set up. I don’t work from home or anything but I would use it as my little den/bar/gym

Reactions: 11
Imagine having the luxury of having a full blown decorated office away from the house and you result to a bleeping lap tray on the sofa
Yeah wasn't she complaining about her workplace being her home and how hard that is. She. has. a. bleeping. outhouse.

Reactions: 24
And it’s a tit tray too

That would be ace, sure you’ll make even that shite sound entertaining. Thank you!

Reactions: 9
I‘ve just tried to watch her latest video and gave up out of sheer boredom within a few minutes. She was going on to Ellie about how her first ‘caffeinated beverage’ of the day gives her the shits 🙄. The tea/ coffee talk then went on and on and it was boring as duck so I went and watched someone reviewing new makeup releases instead 😆.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Beach Walks and Hugging Friends (the funny thing is she could have given several vlogs this title over the last 15 months)

Description: The 4/6 of the gang got together properly for a beach walk, pubs and laughs.

As is Helen's signature style, the vlog titles don't match up 👌
Screenshot_20210524-214841_Chrome.jpg

At this stage I think we're all more familiar with Helen's kettle than our own.

She's having a nice long beach walk with friends, they've had it in the diary for WEEKS.

Screenshot_20210524-215249_Chrome.jpg

Helen disappears into the cupboard "I'm just getting, preparing coffee break... for us" and waves a mug in the air (Sorry what?) Note the sink full of mugs

Screenshot_20210524-215421_Chrome.jpg

We're treated to a nice view of the fridge as she clatters around with 500 mugs
Screenshot_20210524-215418_Chrome.jpg

'The wevver this week as bin awful but it's not gonna stop us'. Even Covid regulations didn't stop you Helen, no one is surprised.

She's got her mugs for coffee and her corksickle (??? Am I meant to know what this is? I guess it's a brand of flask)
Screenshot_20210524-220136_Chrome.jpg

She rummages through the snack basket (because that's a thing)

Screenshot_20210524-220324_Chrome.jpg

She shouts at Dianne to stop barking as she shoves some snacks into her bag. 'She doesn't know she's coming wiv me'.

Screenshot_20210524-220606_Chrome.jpg

'That might be too many snacks' literally sounds like enough to fill everyone's party bags is rustling around in there. How long is this walk?!

Arse shots are back again. (Has this hallway always looked like the red light district?). Time for the dogs to be put on their harnesses.

Screenshot_20210524-220733_Chrome.jpg

Helen calls to Dianne to 'come here'. Of course Dianne gives zero shits because she hasn't been trained and Helen is calling her Deedee. Helen makes a noise like an ogre and Dianne runs off. Well played.

And we're in the car talking about tit. No, literally. Helen doesn't know what's giving her bowel problems. 'Well it can't be dairy because I'm drinking oat milk'
Screenshot_20210524-221036_Chrome.jpg

They're about to find out if Helen is OK with caffeine..... because of course you'd do this when you're going on a walk and you're having digestive problems.

Screenshot_20210524-221250_Chrome.jpg

The next logical step in the poop equivalent of Russian roulette is, of course, have a Mcdonalds for breakfast.

Screenshot_20210524-221533_Chrome.jpg

'We're on the road and I'm I'm giving Ellie a lift to the seaside.. in convoy. Save the planet' (she doesn't know what convoy or save the planet mean clearly)

Screenshot_20210524-221648_Chrome.jpg

Helen has been telling Ellie about how her first caffeinated drink of the day makes her need a tit. Lucky Ellie, lucky US!

Screenshot_20210524-221819_Chrome.jpg

She's only had a couple of sips of the tea that Fiwl made her this morning. Helen explains the many legs of the journey today, because of course she's off gallivanting around as much as possible using as many modes of transport as possible
Screenshot_20210524-222007_Chrome.jpg

'The bus is at 9.33. We've got enough time to get there'. She hasn't said what time it is now or how far away it is so.... this means nothing.

Helen's bag falls off the back seat, it sounds like she's packed the entire kitchen in there.

Screenshot_20210524-222222_Chrome.jpg

It's been awhile but she's back eating and driving. Safety first, kids!
Screenshot_20210524-222318_Chrome.jpg

'I don't feel like I'm going to poop my pants'.

I might poop MY pants if she keeps multi tasking while driving! LOOK AT THE ROAD!

Screenshot_20210524-222430_Chrome.jpg

Please tell me these dogs are secured in the boot of the car...

Screenshot_20210524-222720_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210524-222713_Chrome.jpg

'Deedee don't start, Lola get down!'

Screenshot_20210524-224011_Chrome.jpg

Forget food hygiene friends, she needs road safety friends.

Now they're jiggling the digs around chanting 'Heidi's having a poo' (no, I don't know either).

Screenshot_20210524-224142_Chrome.jpg

They're all together and going on a coastliner

Screenshot_20210524-224306_Chrome.jpg

I fast forwarded... sorry I'm whizzing through the rest. How does Luna do it?

Helen films her friend having a wee.... how do they put up with this? I'd be fuming!

Screenshot_20210524-224429_Chrome.jpg

The bald patch is back

Screenshot_20210524-224702_Chrome.jpg

Coffee
Screenshot_20210524-224804_Chrome.jpg

Helen on a swing

Screenshot_20210524-224833_Chrome.jpg

Quality footage of Helen inside a pub. That new camera was worth the investment!

Screenshot_20210524-225034_Chrome.jpg

She talks about her 'vegetarian lifestyle'
Screenshot_20210524-225137_Chrome.jpg

They randomly sing Dick Van Dyke's song Chim Chim Cheree from Mary Poppins, (is it a nod to us?) Helen asks Dianne if she had a nice walk.

Screenshot_20210524-225224_Chrome.jpg

She sings 'I love pints' and shows us her wrap.

Screenshot_20210524-225439_Chrome.jpg

She's got her mask on and mumbling about an ice cream van (I think, I'm watching on double speed at this point)

Screenshot_20210524-225546_Chrome.jpg

Helen asks to stroke someone's dog (what pandemic?!) And says she'd love a Bassett Hound. More quality footage. Why would we want to see a cute dog when we can see this?

Screenshot_20210524-225654_Chrome.jpg

Oh wait

Screenshot_20210524-225824_Chrome.jpg

Hang on, why's she on about Bassett hounds when this is a Beagle!? (Maybe I misheard her or I'm going mad, but I cant rewind and watch again, sorry.)

Sorry I've lost the will, but she has an ice cream and drives home. The end.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Beach Walks and Hugging Friends (the funny thing is she could have given several vlogs this title over the last 15 months)

Description: The 4/6 of the gang got together properly for a beach walk, pubs and laughs.

View attachment 588890

She's having a nice long beach walk with friends, they've had it in the diary for WEEKS.

View attachment 588897

Helen disappears into the cupboard "I'm just getting, preparing coffee break... for us" and waves a mug in the air (Sorry what?) Note the sink full of mugs

View attachment 588902

View attachment 588904

'The wevver this week as bin awful but it's not gonna stop us'. Even Covid regulations didn't stop you Helen, no one is surprised.

She's got her mugs for coffee and her corksickle (??? Am I meant to know what this is? I guess it's a brand of flask)
View attachment 588909

View attachment 588911

She shouts at Dianne to stop barking as she shoves some snacks into her bag. 'She doesn't know she's coming wiv me'.

View attachment 588915

'That might be too many snacks' literally sounds like enough to fill everyone's party bags is rustling around in there. How long is this walk?!

Arse shots are back again. (Has this hallway always looked like the red light district?). Time for the dogs to be put on their harnesses.

View attachment 588923

Helen calls to Dianne to 'come here'. Of course Dianne gives zero shits because she hasn't been trained and Helen is calling her Deedee. Helen makes a noise like an ogre and Dianne runs off. Well played.

And we're in the car talking about tit. No, literally. Helen doesn't know what's giving her bowel problems. 'Well it can't be dairy because I'm drinking oat milk'
View attachment 588934

They're about to find out if Helen is OK with caffeine..... because of course you'd do this when you're going on a walk and you're having digestive problems.

View attachment 588938

The next logical step in the poop equivalent of Russian roulette is, of course, have a Mcdonalds for breakfast.

View attachment 588942

'We're on the road and I'm I'm giving Ellie a lift to the seaside.. in convoy. Save the planet' (she doesn't know what convoy or save the planet mean clearly)

View attachment 588944

Helen has been telling Ellie about how her first caffeinated drink of the day makes her need a tit. Lucky Ellie, lucky US!

View attachment 588946

She's only had a couple of sips of the tea that Fiwl made her this morning. Helen explains the many legs of the journey today, because of course she's off gallivanting around as much as possible using as many modes of transport as possible
View attachment 588950

'The bus is at 9.33. We've got enough time to get there'. She hasn't said what time it is now or how far away it is so.... this means nothing.

Helen's bag falls off the back seat, it sounds like she's packed the entire kitchen in there.

View attachment 588954

View attachment 588955

I might poop MY pants if she keeps multi tasking while driving! LOOK AT THE ROAD!

View attachment 588957

View attachment 588958
View attachment 588959

View attachment 588975

Now they're jiggling the digs around chanting 'Heidi's having a poo' (no, I don't know either).

View attachment 588980

View attachment 588983

Helen films her friend having a wee.... how do they put up with this? I'd be fuming!

View attachment 588984

The bald patch is back

View attachment 588992

Coffee
View attachment 588996

Helen on a swing

View attachment 588997

Quality footage of Helen inside a pub. That new camera was worth the investment!

View attachment 588998

View attachment 589003

They randomly sing Dick Van Dyke's song Chim Chim Cheree from Mary Poppins, (is it a nod to us?) Helen asks Dianne if she had a nice walk.

View attachment 589007

View attachment 589009

She's got her mask on and mumbling about an ice cream van (I think, I'm watching on double speed at this point)

View attachment 589012

Helen asks to stroke someone's dog (what pandemic?!) And says she'd love a Bassett Hound. More quality footage. Why would we want to see a cute dog when we can see this?

View attachment 589016

Oh wait

View attachment 589017

Hang on, why's she on about Bassett hounds when this is a Beagle!? (Maybe I misheard her or I'm going mad, but I cant rewind and watch again, sorry.)

Thank you for taking one for the team @Tom_Nook great summary 👏🏼.
I maybe wrong but that wrap of hers doesn’t look very vegetarian is it chicken?

Reactions: 28

View attachment 588890

View attachment 588897

View attachment 588902

View attachment 588904

View attachment 588909

View attachment 588911

View attachment 588915

View attachment 588923

View attachment 588934

View attachment 588938

View attachment 588942

View attachment 588944

View attachment 588946

View attachment 588950

View attachment 588954

View attachment 588955

View attachment 588957

View attachment 588958
View attachment 588959

View attachment 588975

View attachment 588980

View attachment 588983

View attachment 588984

The bald patch is back

View attachment 588992

Coffee
View attachment 588996

Helen on a swing

View attachment 588997

View attachment 588998

View attachment 589003

View attachment 589007

View attachment 589009

View attachment 589012

View attachment 589016

Oh wait

View attachment 589017

Thanks for the roundup. Did she drink and drive?!?
Also, no wonder her bowels are destroyed, she eats takeaways ALL THE TIME!!! She’s a mess.
(And Ellie is such an enabler)

Reactions: 28

View attachment 588890

View attachment 588897

View attachment 588902

View attachment 588904

View attachment 588909

View attachment 588911

View attachment 588915

View attachment 588923

View attachment 588934

View attachment 588938

View attachment 588942

View attachment 588944

View attachment 588946

View attachment 588950

View attachment 588954

View attachment 588955

View attachment 588957

View attachment 588958
View attachment 588959

View attachment 588975

View attachment 588980

View attachment 588983

View attachment 588984

The bald patch is back

View attachment 588992

Coffee
View attachment 588996

Helen on a swing

View attachment 588997

View attachment 588998

View attachment 589003

View attachment 589007

View attachment 589009

View attachment 589012

View attachment 589016

Oh wait

View attachment 589017

You deserve a medal for getting through that...wait, no, a bleeping trophy cabinet full of the fanciest trophies money can buy.

Nicely done, thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why did that need to be a video? Genuinely. She must be trying to hit a quota or something because literally nothing happened. I guess we were all too optimistic to expect/hope that the half decent content would continue.

Reactions: 26
Why did that need to be a video? Genuinely. She must be trying to hit a quota or something because literally nothing happened. I guess we were all too optimistic to expect/hope that the half decent content would continue.
I reckon the paycheck is finally dwindling and quantity over quality is her attempt at Resolving the lack of income

Reactions: 18
Wonders why her stomachs in pieces but eats fried carbs for every meal. C’mon genius.

Reactions: 33
Credit where its due, Helen's natural makeup looked lovely at the start of the vlog. But yes, half of the vlog was her driving dangerously and talking about her poop habits. Quality over Quantity.

Reactions: 21
As usual I am confounded by the fact that some people love these vlogs and think they’re great content. There’s a lot of serious caffeine/ bowel talk in the comments 🙄. Loving these two and Helga’s responses in particular because I think they sum her up perfectly.

Pic 1 - Helens attitude to everything - just pressure people into doing what you want regardless of their preferences and feelings.

Pic 2 - If you don’t know what a word means, maybe check a dictionary?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.