Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its interesting how quiet this thread is getting. I havent watched her last couple of videos, do we think its just because people are so over her that we cant even be bothered?
I was thinking the same thing. Literally cannot be bothered to watch her new video, nevermind do a recap, as it looks so boring but I did consider it for a moment. Luna was a trooper for doing it for every video, lmao.

Also, her behaviour has been a bit less obnoxious lately so I don't personally much to say.

Reactions: 19
Just a personal feeling but I’d say
A) Yes ...
And B) the vibe has taken a hit due to the lack of closure on the Luna situation
I hardly think the lack of luna has made this thread take a hit. Love her and all but she's not the only person in this thread

Reactions: 4
I hardly think the lack of luna has made this thread take a hit. Love her and all but she's not the only person in this thread
I disagree, mostly because Luna did the recaps for the most part. Most of us are not actually watching her 30 minute long sofa vlogs (I believe) so having someone to consistently do that and share other content spearheaded conversation. Whenever other members have done them, it's had the same effect but having someone do it for every piece of media quickly definitely drove the thread forward. It's hard to talk about content that you haven't seen.

I think there's other factors too but ya know.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I disagree, mostly because Luna did the recaps for the most part. Most of us are not actually watching her 30 minute long sofa vlogs (I believe) so having someone to consistently do that and share other content spearheaded conversation. Whenever other members have done them, it's had the same effect but having someone do it for every piece of media quickly definitely drove the thread forward. It's hard to talk about content that you haven't seen.

Agreed. I miss the in-depth summaries with screencaps and hilarious comments Luna did. The absence of those have definitely meant I post less here. I can't be bothered to watch all her vlogs all the way through most of the time. The last one with her nieces was a shocker. She literally can't be arsed, stopped watching after the way her eldest niece was playing up to the camera and displaying behaviour far too close to her Aunt Helens. Embarrassing af that she left it all in, it was a pointless vlog.

Reactions: 45
The amount of photoshop on her face is ridiculous.

but yeh I’ve defo not bothered with this thread as much since Lunas not been about. She made Helen bearable haha

Reactions: 29
To be honest, for a while now (I think even before Luna hasn’t been around) familiar faces from the earlier threads have stopped posting as much/at all. Helens just a bit boring and repetitive at the moment

Reactions: 22
No disrespect to anyone on this thread you’re all legends but it really isn’t the same without Luna her presence is a big miss.

I wish there was a way to find out if she’s ok, I’m probably overthinking but it’s never sat well with me the way she just disappeared.

Josie if you’re Luna can you maybe drop us a hidden message maybe post a photo with mini moons or something?

Reactions: 52
Credit where it’s due Helen’s insta post with the KVD liner came up on the search page (the bit where random stuff you don’t follow pops up) and I did think she looked nice and there was hardly any face pulling going on.

Reactions: 2
No disrespect to anyone on this thread you’re all legends but it really isn’t the same without Luna her presence is a big miss.

I wish there was a way to find out if she’s ok, I’m probably overthinking but it’s never sat well with me the way she just disappeared.

Yeah and even if the rest of us do recaps sometimes, it's hard to put in the same effort. I start with the best intentions but it's hard to maintain and actually do a proper recap from start to finish. Luna's recaps were funny and consistent and provided a lot of talking points.

I also agree, it is really odd that she just disappeared so suddenly, she was in the middle of sharing Helen's Instagram Q&A or something.

Reactions: 20
Hope this post right, came up on my Tik Tok and my first thought was Helen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah what happened to her skating is that still happening or has it went the same way as her veggie/vegan lifestyle?

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately for Helen the person recapping her vids became more important to this thread than Helen herself! 😂

I agree the threads aren't the same without Luna. They were always a lot slower when she wasn't around so it's just kinda gone back to how it was before? 🤷

Reactions: 41
I do hope Luna is just taking a well deserved break from immersing herself in Helen's messy, musty world and is okay. Watching all of her videos as soon as they are live and listening to her drone on must be draining!

Reactions: 25
First post on here - hey guys 👋
As someone who studied photography for 5 years, invested in all the gear and gave up on it as a career because it’s so damn competitive and hard to get into, this kinda thing absolutely boils my piss 😠
Pay an actual photographer to come and do your promo photos!
Hey lovely, welcome!! Yeah - I have a degree in fine arts (commercial photography) and watching her butcher photographic opportunities is frustrating.

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah what happened to her skating is that still happening or has it went the same way as her veggie/vegan lifestyle?

Seems as if the skater girl profile isn't posting as much too.

I'm thinking she's moved on as she can now do more thing "legally" now lockdown has eased.

The video of her and her nieces....she dyed her nieces hair a few months back too but that was never made public from Helen due to the fact it wasn't allowed! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Yeah and even if the rest of us do recaps sometimes, it's hard to put in the same effort. I start with the best intentions but it's hard to maintain and actually do a proper recap from start to finish. Luna's recaps were funny and consistent and provided a lot of talking points.

I also agree, it is really odd that she just disappeared so suddenly, she was in the middle of sharing Helen's Instagram Q&A or something.
This, it was really strange that Luna disappeared whilst in the middle of posting pics during the Q&A, if your going to take a break from social media, what a odd time to do it, doesn't seem in character either but this is only online so can't really judge too much in that respect. (says everything that I'm more curious about luna than boring helga) did luna post on other threads before this one?

Reactions: 21
This, it was really strange that Luna disappeared whilst in the middle of posting pics during the Q&A, if your going to take a break from social media, what a odd time to do it, doesn't seem in character either but this is only online so can't really judge too much in that respect. (says everything that I'm more curious about luna than boring helga) did luna post on other threads before this one?
Sometimes she posted on the Kate Snooks one but I haven’t seen her there either :(

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.