Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fr3nch13

Chatty Member
Did she actually have Hello Fresh for 3 meals that day?!
I’m baffled. Don’t most people have it for like their one main meal in the evening?!
surely all 3 meals is EXCESSIVE AF
[ ! TW: Food talk/calories breakdown, please skip if you find it distressing]

Breakfast: Hello Fresh pancakes with bacon, cream & pears (883 kcal)

1624976180272.png

Lunch: (no idea how she was hungry after that gargantuan breakie) Hello Fresh roasted veg linguine (640 kcal)
I've had this HF meal last week ha, so just looked at the calories on my recipe card. I can tell you it's rather filling already...

For "luNcH dEseRt" she had what was left from the Colin cake in a jar (not much) that she'd demolished last night (!!) plus Colin chocolate faces.
(let's say, a quarter of the cake, so that makes it 186 kcal, and the Colin faces bag says 1/5 of a bag is 139 kcal)
1624974188770.png
1624973802488.png

Dinner: Hello Fresh peri-peri breaded cod with garlicky beans and wedges (375 kcal)
Presumably with a big dollop of chipotle mayo (she later tells Phil they're finished the jar in 2 days)

1624974616683.png

"Elevensies" (11pm McDonald's trip): Flat White (86 kcal), Mint Aero McFlurry (347 kcal), Mozzarella Dippers (assuming she got 3 from their share box: 256 kcal) - And she has the nerve to cut Phil short when he's about to order food at the drive-through

Total, without drinks and potential snacks: 2912 kcal
For her height and the little amount of movement she made, that's close to double her needs.

The next day they went for brunch (HELEN THIS IS WHY YOU FEEL SLUGGISH, YOU'RE CONSTANTLY DIGESTING! You don't need to have 2 x double espressos in a single day or nap constantly, 👏 just 👏 eat 👏less!)
She picked up the honey waffles with chicken & bacon (+ asked to add an egg on top, the greedy cow) rather than the seitan option because she's as committed to the vegetarian lifestyle as she is to exercising and healthy eating 👍 Oh yeah, and a cocktail too, why not might as well...

1624976694765.png

Later on in that same day they have lasagna & flat bread and she brags that the dish was "virtually vegan" because Ellie used oat milk (so is she still deluded enough to think she is a vegetarian?!)

There you go, my best effort at a Luna-style post! (thanks, @HotTea :D)
If only I knew how to record video snippets like Luna did, I'd treat you to Helga imitating a helicopter (40:28 and 41:09 in the vlog if you're curious)

I'm off work feeling like shite after my second vaxx jab, that's kept me entertained, ha, cheers Helga 🤙

1624977010803.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

rivers

20210615_221955.jpg

Let's be real, she either couldn't get tickets or rope her friends into it. Would be hella shook if she's genuinely decided to be responsible at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Alien1956

Pathetic shots fired at Luna and others on this forum. Grow up, Helen!
Are you getting ‘da views’ anymore though, Helen luv ? 😂
and the fact she’s mentioned “wrote/writes”shows she’s aware and up to date with Luna’s role in this thread. How about you stay home and work on your ‘relationship’ with Phil, rather than spending time here babes. Or at least adress the unfollowing on your insta so we actually have something interesting to discuss 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
No disrespect to anyone on this thread you’re all legends but it really isn’t the same without Luna her presence is a big miss.

I wish there was a way to find out if she’s ok, I’m probably overthinking but it’s never sat well with me the way she just disappeared.

Josie if you’re Luna can you maybe drop us a hidden message maybe post a photo with mini moons or something?

Reactions: 52

Influensters

WELCOME TO THREAD #19!!

Overfed, her subscribers are dead, feeling dread as @Lunamoon22 has disappeared.

Will be a previous thread round-up posted shortly, good job on the title @djjazzyjeff with 100 votes. (Had to edit the title to fit the character limit)

Luna, where are you?

WELCOME TO THREAD #19!!

"Overfed, her subscribers are dead, feeling dread as @Lunamoon22 has disappeared."

Thank you to everyone who posted suggestions and voted.

Congrats to @djjazzyjeff for this thread's winning suggestion at
100 votes!

In true @Lunamoon22 fashion (but not as good sorry)..

View attachment 584931

Suooy Boooes:

Helen's music career is really taking off - due to play Wild Paths in October with two songs. We've had some classic hits so far:

- I'M SELLING T-SHIRTS. WHAT SIZE ARE THEY? WELL I'M A 14 AND A COMPULSIVE LIAR, SO JUDGE OFF THAT.
- CAN ONLY WRITE MUSIC IF YOU BUY MY SHIT, SO HERE'S MORE OF MY SHIT. BUY IT.
- NEW MUSIC VIDEO SHOWS BREAKING COVID RULES & RACIST UNDERTONES

COVID? WHAT BE COVID?

Helga is back at it again - she barely left the house during COVID but she's making the most of it now..

MY PUBES, MY BUSINESS:

Helen has been through a lot - she's grunted and gurned her way to be a silky smooth goddess down below, and she's got loads to tell you about it.

MENTAL 'ELTH:

- Helen doesn't care what you think. Just kidding. She hates tattle.
- Lets talk about mental health in an unhealthy way, shall we?

I'M DAIRY FREE and MOSTLY VEGETARIAN, BUT I LOVE MINI MAGNUMS.

After coining the phrase 'lunch dessert' Helen has decided she needs to eat healthier, so she's dropped down to two mini magnums a day and has gone vegetarian.
She still loves a good meaty pizza.

Poor round-up team, I'm sorry! please feel free to post your previous thread highlights below..as I can't upload/download any photos!!

I don't how how @Lunamoon22 does this..

@mods please let me edit this it's terrible, it's almost like Helen's made the thread..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BettyRose

Someone asked where the dungas are from and I replied with the name of the company and then a link, and then another comment with the name of the trousers. My first comment has been deleted - clearly she won't support an ethical independent business if its not going through her affiliate link!

• Wow
  • Sick

rivers

Just saw this tiktok, reminds me of Helen for some reason?? (if she ever bought her actual size lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Chatty Member
Luna came across so much more intelligent than anyone Helen is friends with

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Video Summary- NEW THINGS- Asos & Amazon and more!

Description: Here’s some new things that I have accumulated recently!

As always, we have a secondary video title and our favourite kettle
Screenshot_20210527-203208_Chrome.jpg

'Good morning, good day, good evening'
Screenshot_20210527-203242_Chrome.jpg

'I'm in my erm, this sort of erm, it's not a dressing gown, it's not sold as a dressing gown it's sold as like err I'm not entirely sure'. Excellent, off to a good start.
Screenshot_20210527-203254_Chrome.jpg

Helen says she hasn't done a lot of shopping over the last year and hasn't bought herself much. My eyes glaze over as I remember the two new vacuum cleaners, the air fryer, the ipad, the handbags, the newly decorated bedroom..... she's saying she doesn't feel the desire to buy things. Yet here we are with a haul!

'The first thing is this from H&M'

Screenshot_20210527-203250_Chrome.jpg

She might make a few adjustments to it... it's come undone. Yes that's her stomach, no she isn't dressed properly. She has visions of wearing it over jeans with loads of jewels (???) 'Just kewl'. So far she's only worn it round the house like a dressing gown.

Screenshot_20210527-203432_Chrome.jpg

It's cool and glamorous and fits in with the bedroom

Screenshot_20210527-203510_Chrome.jpg

The next thing is her bag

Screenshot_20210527-203518_Chrome.jpg

She acknowledges her Matt and Nat bag that we mentioned here. It ticked all the boxes but it was bulky and uncomfortable to carry. She also had a problem with her shoulder.

Screenshot_20210527-203538_Chrome.jpg

She was thinking about tote bags but they're just empty space and satchels have too many buckles.

She says she was looking at designer bags but wasn't sure if she wanted to spend that much money (don't tell her Prada, LV or Gucci!).

Screenshot_20210527-203607_Chrome.jpg

So, with her shoulder problem in mind she bought a sensible backpack!

ONLY KIDDING, it's another over the shoulder black bag

Screenshot_20210527-203823_Chrome.jpg

It's from John Lewis, it's a black bag. Helen likes it.

Screenshot_20210527-203839_Chrome.jpg

She's excited for this next one....

Screenshot_20210527-204003_Chrome.jpg

'Fluffy Ugg sliders, errrrrmygaad'

Apparently Phil thinks they're disgusting

Screenshot_20210527-204005_Chrome.jpg

'I'm a huge fan of the Ugg slipper', she shows us her slippers just in case we don't believe her

Screenshot_20210527-204013_Chrome.jpg

'They're worn in but they're still so great'

Apparently the new ones are like a summery house slipper shoe sandal. She says she wouldn't wear tham out but maybe accidentally to Tesco to buy milk and Chicago town pizza and Ben and Jerrys. Weirdly specific for an accident but OK, sure. Phil actually likes them and Helen wonders why men always underestimate us. Asking the big questions today....

Screenshot_20210527-204047_Chrome.jpg

Helen is ecstatic with her purchase but I'm not so enthralled, NEXT.

'Next purchase. Amazon.'

She sings 'I bought a lap tray, I bought a lap tray'
(Is this what they're called? Genuine question, I've never heard someone call this a 'lap tray'.)

Screenshot_20210527-204145_Chrome.jpg

She shows us this gem again 'look how happy I am!'. That posture...

Screenshot_20210527-204151_Chrome.jpg

Apparently she bought this BECAUSE she had bad posture when working in bed and on the sofa. Are we meant to have forgotten that she literally has an office with a desk and a chair?!

Screenshot_20210527-204205_Chrome.jpg

It has a cup holder, a tablet holder and a snack drawer :oops:

She demonstrates using it. Apparently it looked nicer on the picture but she doesn't care. Helen laughs about Hannah Witton starting to work in an office and how she's regressing from using an office to working in bed.

Screenshot_20210527-204222_Chrome.jpg

'I got, from Amazon, some condiment bottles'

Screenshot_20210527-204330_Chrome.jpg

Helen sees herself as being a condiment queen 'a very saucey lady' but sometimes she wants a squeezy bottle because she just wants a bit of sauce.
Screenshot_20210527-204410_Chrome.jpg

She mentions her Leon sauces. She's going to get her label maker, make some labels and decant some sauce which will save space in her 'SAUCE CADDY!' she shrieks that part, not sure why.

Screenshot_20210527-204350_Chrome.jpg

'That's some stuff, then just some cloving bits'

First up, an inoffensive white dress from Monki

Screenshot_20210527-204433_Chrome.jpg

Someone in Lush told her she was the most stylish person they'd seen all day.

Screenshot_20210527-204452_Chrome.jpg

Off to a promising start with the clothes

'UGGGGHH THESE AREN'T DRY' she sniffs the next garment

Screenshot_20210527-204559_Chrome.jpg

Helen leaves Phil a voice note telling him that the clothes they left on the line for a few days in the rain aren't dry. 'It's just not dry and it's all musty. I'm gonna have to wash it all. It's not good'.

Screenshot_20210527-204618_Chrome.jpg

Anyway, it's some PJs from H&M

Screenshot_20210527-204654_Chrome.jpg

She got some band t shirts, because if there's one thing Helen needs it's more band t shirts!

Screenshot_20210527-204710_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-204716_Chrome.jpg

Sorry, I'm whizzing through this final stretch. She got a top and some jeans from Asda

Screenshot_20210527-204737_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-204806_Chrome.jpg

She then says she's got smock dresses on her mind and they're all she wants to wear. Good job she didn't just buy more jeans then- oh wait.

(OK I actually think this one looks really nice, the colour goes so well with her complexion and hair)

Screenshot_20210527-204908_Chrome.jpg

More dresses..... (Sorry I'm bored with all the sack dresses)
Screenshot_20210527-204928_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-204950_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-205024_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210527-205042_Chrome.jpg

Helen tells us that dresses are really nice to skate in 'obviously with your safety gear on'. Oh how I laughed.

Apparently she's going out to get shit faced on cocktails with her friend who also has the black and orange dress. She keeps describing material as being 'bumpy and waffley' and saying she doesn't know what it is, but doesn't think to just read the label.

'It looks like I spent loads on Asos' she says as she pulls out the next item. Fans of the white boots will LOVE THIS.....

Screenshot_20210527-205112_Chrome.jpg

'Patent brown boots'

Screenshot_20210527-205123_Chrome.jpg

Her and Dani noticed the top is quite narrow and wonder if people don't have legs any more. She asks where peoples ankles have gone.

Screenshot_20210527-205135_Chrome.jpg

Helen confirms that these do zip up but she's going to have to wear them a lot and do lots of squats (???).

Screenshot_20210527-205143_Chrome.jpg

The last thing she got 'mainly for the LOLs' are what she describes as Del Boy glasses.

Screenshot_20210527-205211_Chrome.jpg

Anyway, she's got a nail appointment, she's got work to do, a therapy session, she should get dressed and make some sauce labels. No rest for the wicked ey?

Screenshot_20210527-205220_Chrome.jpg

'YEEEAH that's the plan for today. Au revoir mon amis'.

Screenshot_20210527-205222_Chrome.jpg

That's the end.

• Sick
  • Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
No way, he changed his address on his driving licence to hers. That's legally binding, till death do them part.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Cookieantoinette

Complains about ‘Instagram branded’ places and then does exactly what she’s moaning about?
This made me so angry, it's literally people in her line of work (if you can call it that) who have encouraged places to call themselves this. She's such a rude bitch.

And not one sensible thing to say back to someone who rightfully called her out:

Screenshot_20210624-200328_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Alien1956

Complains about ‘Instagram branded’ places and then does exactly what she’s moaning about?
But not before posting the first aEstHetIc, posed picture, holding a product of the place she would go on to slag off a few days later. She even tags the bloody place!?
If my friend who asked me to hold off eating the food/drink we had bought on our lunch date, to take a photo of her outstretched arms, holding said drink, whilst making sure her manicure was featured perfectly and the background looking even and clear… then went on to slag off people who enjoy photo op spots and the businesses that provided those places, (whilst posing in the same exact place!???) she would be getting ghosted pretty fucking quick. I hate people who look down on others for enjoying harmless things and then PARTAKE IN THE SAME FUCKIN’ THINGS.
07EA323A-A8E8-446C-8CB4-E7D716DC3202.jpeg

Usually I like to give some sort of reasoning to my posts but all I have to say regarding today’s post is damn, she really just be a stupid fucking bitch.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
In today's episode of 'let's make life difficult for ourselves' we're washing a big pile of makeup brushes in the living room, in the dark, while watching a film using a ramekin of water!

And then we're going to eat our evening meal at home, go to the drive thru, make sure Phil only orders a lemonade but get ourselves a coffee and a McFlurry. At 11pm.

Sorry, that was the most WTF video I've seen for awhile. I don't think I can watch them any more. The mystery of the wet patch on the bed finished me off.

Screenshot_20210628-215310_YouTube.jpg

Omg it just keeps giving..... Helen slouched down in her seat in the car, picking her nose of course. Competent driver who? Then Phil scratches his armpit and has a sniff.

Definitely done with the vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Its interesting how quiet this thread is getting. I havent watched her last couple of videos, do we think its just because people are so over her that we cant even be bothered?
Just a personal feeling but I’d say
A) Yes ...
And B) the vibe has taken a hit due to the lack of closure on the Luna situation

Reactions: 48