Helen Anderson #19 overfed, her subscribers are dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that she needs to brush her fringe down properly when it's wet, this looks like it's been brushed back then she's attempted to style it

Reactions: 8
I think that she needs to brush her fringe down properly when it's wet, this looks like it's been brushed back then she's attempted to style it
That’s it exactly! I also think it would look better if it was more ‘chipped in’ rather than such a solid, straight fringe but that’s a personal preference.

Reactions: 5
Her hair looks good and overall she looks well. I mean she grates on me but not gonna pretend she doesn't look more natural and pretty here

Reactions: 23
I prefer the natural, fresh, tanned look rather than the pasty foundation and red lips.

She looks so much better when she has freckles too!

Reactions: 19
I’ve just realised I sound like I’m calling @delightfullydee Helen on my last post, I’m not. What I meant was Helen clearly likes a Tattle lurk, I’m sure some of my brain cells died at work today I say at work it was my living room but yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her latest insta caption... deffo a breakup
View attachment 609337
Still trying for a Leon sponsorship! She’s tenacious if nothing else!
Reminds me of when she was trying hard for a a Birkenstock sponsorship a few years back..including her knock offs in a”fav” vlog...i’m A Birkie gal” or some such drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I seem to remember saying it would be over by Christmas, so if they have broken up I was a good few months off!

Definitely wouldn't be surprised to hear it though!

Reactions: 17
Her latest insta caption... deffo a breakup
View attachment 609337
A few minor corrections

🌿 Always read the instructions when you get a new appliance. I put oil in my air fryer, which was very dangerous!
🌿 I think I've mastered healthy boundaries but my attitude is still very much 'if you don't agree with me then you should get in the bin'.
🌿 Look Leon, just sponsor me. I've even bought a condiment caddy.
🌿 Turns out it's actually a good idea to keep all your tattoos moisturised. Who knew!? (Everyone. Everyone with a tattoo knew this.)
🌿 I still like talking about pee and poo.
🌿 I will always talk about how much I don't care what YOU think. I don't care, OK!

The point about boundaries started well but if someone doesn't understand then you shouldn't just bin them off immediately. Helen, I recommend The Joy of Being Selfish if you want to establish healthy boundaries and put the work in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I can't stand the 'be unapologetically you and bin off anyone who questions anything' approach and mantra. If someone doesn't agree with you, discuss it as adults and see if you can find some middle ground?

Reactions: 47
A few minor corrections

🌿 Always read the instructions when you get a new appliance. I put oil in my air fryer, which was very dangerous!
🌿 I think I've mastered healthy boundaries but my attitude is still very much 'if you don't agree with me then you should get in the bin'.
🌿 Look Leon, just sponsor me. I've even bought a condiment caddy.
🌿 Turns out it's actually a good idea to keep all your tattoos moisturised. Who knew!? (Everyone. Everyone with a tattoo knew this.)
🌿 I will always talk about how much I don't care what YOU think. I don't care, OK!

The point about boundaries started well but if someone doesn't understand then you shouldn't just bin them off immediately. Helen, I recommend The Joy of Being Selfish if you want to establish healthy boundaries and put the work in.
She... she put... she put oil in an AIR fryer?? I can’t. I literally can’t. How thick can you be? It’s in the name! It AIR fries!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Me, with a childish sense of humour and tattoos that are crying out for moisturizer that I always forget to apply before bed:

The boundaries thing is BS tho, the point is valid but the execution of that for Helen just is cut out anyone who disagrees with you. Or at least, if it's not then she's portraying herself badly to look that way 💀

Also, I don't think she's split up with Fil but I reckon he's pushing some boundaries about wanting to be on camera less. Which honestly is super valid and might push Helen to make some more creative content than 'here's a video of me going into town, sitting on the sofa asking my bf to bring me magnums, and cooking a hello fresh box again'.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Free Leon products on their way then re her last story :rolleyes: Actually makes me feel a bit sick that influencers who have tonnes of money can just beg companies for free stuff while others struggle because it's their "job".

Reactions: 27
Helen, leaving the influencer career now that she's finally secured the free £3 sauces that she's been working towards all year:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.