Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephylily

VIP Member
Nobody cared I was pregnant and alone with two kids?? No offence hattie but you chose to be in an airport pregnant and alone with two kids because you were so desperate to be on holiday.

Reactions: 33

MaryX82

VIP Member
So glad I’ve found this thread!! Just had to unfollow Hattie she’s so irritating, ‘will share the hotel when we’ve left guys’.. really?? No one gives a flying Fuck and you’re also not famous 😂😂 embarassssing
Hattie probably scared that someone will break into her hotel room and steal the two most precious things to her.The blue and green iPads

• Haha
Reactions: 27

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
If being alone with 2 kids and being pregnant on holiday and carrying cases is such a problem for you Hattie, maybe you should, idk, not go on holiday that late on?

Reactions: 25

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
secretly pleased at Swansea didn’t get promoted to the Premier league today so that Hattie can’t say she has a premier league footballer for a husband😄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

NosyWelshCow

Went back and had a look at her perfect grid. He was born on the 4th March so nearly 8 weeks
Your comments about the baby are pretty tasteless.
Trash the girls, but making comments about how the baby is too big and doesn’t look very awake are a bit gross.

Reactions: 22

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
*Mallory/Hattie do a q&a*
*get question or comment they’re not happy with but choose to answer anyway when they could ignore*
*bitchy/moany/stupid/ridiculous response*

repeat

Reactions: 19

rainymorningreading

Hattie thinks so highly of herself. Expecting people to help her because she’s pregnant & travelling with 2 children.. she’s been on SO many trips when a lot of people have been separated from their families for over a year. Absolutely not a jot of sympathy for her.

Magee

VIP Member
Thread suggestion; Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2; Bourn with silver spoons up their ass

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
Can't believe she's been complaining about being called a young mum 🙃🙃 I've had my first at 25 and consider myself a young mum 😂 21 deffo is, but not an insult in any way
Made herself look like a right twat about that “young mum” question. You’re a young mum Hattie. Nothing wrong with it so why are you moaning? Some people don’t start having kids until their mid/late 30s. 21 is young. No need to shit ya pants about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Debdab

Completely agree with all the comments guys. I do believe that this circle of wags have had their day on Instagram. They give nothing. The amount of ‘followers’ they have compared to the interaction of their ‘followers’ says it all...

Time to get a real job ladies.....or have another kid

And for the record ladies remember no one will ever find your child as cute as you do, these kids are cute of course but so are millions of others stop trying to make money off of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

NosyWelshCow

I totally understand Hattie’s decision to not have the jabs whilst pregnant.

What I don’t understand how someone who hasn’t had either jab can go on two foreign holidays whilst pregnant?

• Haha

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
We understand how influencing works Hun. It just pissed us off, they don't deserve any of it.

• Haha
  • Heart

hiyatherebiaaaaaatch

I’m confused as to why theyre acting as if they came home today when Corey posted on his story yesterday that they where back? Also Hattie moaning about having to carry her bags, so fucking boring, don’t go on holiday if your expecting people to slave after you and carry your stuff it’s not their responsibility, she looks like such a spoilt brat 🙄 why was she alone at the airport though…Where was her sister?

saweetie

Chatty Member
really happy for them having a girl but was it really necessary or worth covering the beach with what looks like a tonne of plastic confetti? that’s going straight into the ocean 🙄 nice job hattie, at least you got that Instagram shot though that’s all that counts

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Debdab

The way Hattie acts like she’s the best thing since sliced bread. There is prettier girls out there that happen to not be hiding up their own ass. It’s all self promoting. That’s all it is with all of them. Blowing their own trumpet everyday. Ever heard of modesty 😀😂

I’m so bored of all of them. They literally have no hobbies or anything it’s all about lifestyle

• Haha

Noname123

Chatty Member
Can we all please give DaisieBowiee a big round of applause for her comments on Mallory’s Instagram? The girl literally has no idea of hard times...
I’ve just watched all her crying videos. I mean, on the one hand I felt for her because she is clearly upset and hormonal and pregnant. But on the other hand, there would be plenty of people who would give their right arm to wake up in her nice bed, in her lovely home, with a beautiful family, lots of cash in the bank and a new baby to welcome in the coming months. And then I stopped feeling bad.