Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveanatter

VIP Member
I don’t follow her but after seeing the announcement..... we saw them at St Pancras when they went to Disney and the boys were absolutely vile & so badly behaved!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Maybe travelling in a global pandemic, heavily pregnant (having a doctors note as permission to travel - this still baffles me!?) with two children under 6 + luggage wasn’t the best idea to begin with. What a tit!

Reactions: 15

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She’s so abrupt and rude. ‘I won’t share my due date’ as if she’s some kind of celebrity!

• Haha

Debdab

The arrogance for Mallory to dismiss interaction with followers required in order to get paid says everything. You might get paid that time love but if no one uses your never ending affiliated links you won’t be getting paid a second time. The arrogance to also says it ‘makes her a living’. If she was a single parent there is no way this would even come close to supporting her and her children. And she wouldn’t be living in her fancy house so wouldn’t be able to post never ending renovation work. She is the biggest Karen ever. She honestly is not a pleasant person from her social media persona. That’s what happens when you pass on the nitty gritty stage of life when the majority of people have to work and educate themselves to get a good job. She’s done neither. I cannot understand after that 5 q and a how she has one follower left.

This isn’t about trolling this about decency and calling out toxic social media presence

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I just think they’ve always got a vibe about them of ‘I’m richer than you’. I vaguely know someone who is in Hatties close friends circle and she is like it too. The entire friend circle married wealthy men!

rainymorningreading

Her story this morning is just ridiculous. I’m sure it must be difficult receiving nasty messages but someone calling you out for reading the brand names off products just isn’t attacking.. I do think she’s being way too sensitive here.

Also I don’t know how to explain it but does it really grate on anyone else the way she really over-exaggerates her words..?! I swear it’s getting worse lately and just comes across that she’s trying far too hard.

Probably unpopular opinion: Influencers are the reality of the world we live in. They offer engagement and an easy door into consumers for many brands.

For example Clark’s and Hattie today. Some see Clark’s as a date model, forget about or wouldn’t think to go there. For Clark’s Hattie has a large following of mums (mostly young trendy mums) they all buy Clark’s, others follow suit. Those Stories from Hattie probably get more views and engagement from parents than an add on a bus stop.

Brands paying people to promote their products is where to stay, how many people on this forum would turn down the opportunity to be paid to post something on Instagram? They’ve seen an opportunity to make money and have utilised it.

Same with the dresses, I’ve never heard on that brand prior to that post. Would probably go and look on their website, however if my friend shared a competition I’d probably skip past it. Influencers open doors to new consumers to brands. The average person with 500 followers sharing a comp will not attract/ engage with Hattie and Mallory with thousands of followers.

You can support women without being negative to others. Don’t like it, move on from it. Following them, clicking on their links, viewing their posts only drives their engagement and gives them more opportunities to work with more brands and people. You love the Olympians, go follow, share what they do. Help engage with their brand
Surely if you do not like what people have put on this thread, you could also move on from it, skip past and ignore? These things work both ways.

• Haha
  • Heart

hobbynobby

As for Hattie, she is the first pregnant lady I actually have no sympathy for. I mean, who the hell does this woman thinks she is? She is completely in a bubble and think she’s too good for mere mortals and then thinks she should have bag handlers ready at the airport. I find it v strange that none helped her with her bags which makes me think they picked up on the awful way she projects herself and thought fuck it carry your own bags. Honestly could not believe she posted about that after how snooty she acts on a daily basis. Maybe change your attitude towards people and they might be kinder

Reactions: 14

NosyWelshCow

“Oh my god this huge box has arrived from John Lewis and I have no idea what it is….”

That’s weird, because your sister got the same one yesterday and posted it on her stories… hmmm, how odd?! 🤔

• Haha

Coco1

I get that you don’t have to it’s more of a why wouldn’t you? And why would you advertise that your out and about and moan about not being prepared or feeling Christmassy when you’ve been larking about on holiday. She’s so stupid.
Exactly. She doesn’t feel Christmassy. Well that’s because you’ve just been to Dubai and rubbed it in everyone’s face. I don’t feel Christmassy either but that’s because I lost my job this year and can’t afford much. Read the room Mallory.

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why anybody would want to travel being THAT pregnant. I admire her for travelling but god, she must feel like a boiling, swollen beached whale. Did she have major FOMO since the WAGS were going? and as she’s chief lower league WAG, didn’t want to miss out. Did she really, honestly think it was safe to travel with two little boys? The concept of this is wild to me.

We really need a thread for all the lower league wags 😂
Malls off whining because its raining. Yeah, its shite but try only having a weekend to properly enjoy the sun allday and then you can moan. 🙄 maybe a ‘lovely’ partnership brand can send her some ‘wonderful’ sun just for Blythe and Hayden

• Haha
They went Tuesday as she says yesterday was day 1 so depends I guess. Known them go for 5 days before. I suppose we will have to wait and see.

People have also been and coe back from Portugal after mini breaks.
I guess the point is, are they going to justify coming back late monday to get out of it of quarentine, I mean if theres a risk, is there a risk between 10pm monday and midnight tuesday?
but to be honest, the issue for me isn’t so much the quarentine, more the desperate need of all influencers to be jumping ahead with holidays. I mean, she’s late in her pregnancy anyway, is that a risk people really want to take? And whilst a midwife will never say ‘you can’t’ to people, surely there are risks.
but then again, they’ve earnt it haven’t they- what with Korey playing football and her taking videos all day 🤷🏻‍♀️ Never mind that her midwives and the boys teachers have worked their balls off this year and might not get away.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I noticed in Hattie’s stories tonight she posted a negative comment someone had made on her jogging suit photo and said ‘I do read the comments, remember’. Yet I’ve noticed she never replies to anyone who comments and never even clicks the like button. So she’s reading them but not even acknowledging anyone. So rude.

Reactions: 13

Ttennebl

Imagine being the doctor/midwife who signs off her fit to fly document…

knowing what people have been through, knowing how many women would do anything to be pregnant, knowing what they as doctors/NHS staff have been through for the last year and then watching clueless idiots like this wanting a holiday…

Last edited:
Reactions: 13