Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Mallory once mentioned she met her husband when they were both at boarding school together. I know that the sisters are from Norwich and Hattie’s husband is a pro footballer who once played for Norwich City FC. Lots of Hattie’s friendship circle from Norwich have married footballers or ex footballers too, and are wannabe Instamums/bloggers.
Ahh that would make sense - as smug as they are, I do actually quite like the pair of them! 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m kind of thinking Hattie might have a third baby in the near future; Mallory has moved into that beautiful big house and had her new baby so Hattie might want something ‘big’ to happen for her next?!

Reactions: 1
The entire friendship circle are weird, Naomi Genes, Summer Bianca Genes, Hattie Bourn, their friend Lauren, none have actual careers. And weirdly, all of them moved in with their boyfriends really quickly (both Summer and Naomi moved in within a few months they said!)

Really strange. Just stuck up witches that don't even reply to anyone, how they have such supportive followers is beyond me lol

Reactions: 12
The entire friendship circle are weird, Naomi Genes, Summer Bianca Genes, Hattie Bourn, their friend Lauren, none have actual careers. And weirdly, all of them moved in with their boyfriends really quickly (both Summer and Naomi moved in within a few months they said!)

Really strange. Just stuck up witches that don't even reply to anyone, how they have such supportive followers is beyond me lol
That group of friends I assume she met through her husband as they’re all WAGs too. The group of friends in her home city that I think she went to school with have also all married/in relationships with wealthy men.

Why does the bloke look really hen pecked? It seems like he is not really interested in her. Also that baby is a giant!!! How much formula is he getting?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yeah I think all of their fellas have played for Bristol City at some point in their career

Yeah I think all of their fellas have played for Bristol City at some point in their career
I guess blogging was an easy career choice for them all as they were all wealthy enough already to have nice clothes, holidays etc to blog about

Reactions: 2
Why does the bloke look really hen pecked? It seems like he is not really interested in her. Also that baby is a giant!!! How much formula is he getting?!
Nothing wrong with the babies size, the dads quite a stocky bloke with being a rugby player so possibly takes after him but a lot of babies are chunky that age

Reactions: 5
I guess blogging was an easy career choice for them all as they were all wealthy enough already to have nice clothes, holidays etc to blog about
100% if I was in their position I think I’d do that too! I suppose if their partners switch clubs and they have to move around the country it would be hard to keep to a solid career. Some have businesses with their partners I think - Jessica Rees-Little & her husband have a removals company together.

Everyone in the friend group seems to be so boring and dull! Especially the genes sisters.

Reactions: 6
How is the surname Genes pronounced? Is it Jeans or Jen-Ess? I always wonder!
I’m sure it’s something like jen-es? I think I’ve heard Sophia from Sophia & Cinzia pronounce it before. I don’t think Genes is their actual last name, I’m sure I’ve seen in a Q&A before that it’s something longer & they shorten it to Genes.

Eitherway ... Naomi has her own thread
https://tattle.life/threads/naomi-genes.3247/

I also have a rugby player hubby (not professional unfortunately) of similar build, our baby was equally chunky and gorgeous! Breastfed too, as it appears Mallory is also doing!

I do find them both to be rather smug, but so would I if I lived their lifestyles!

Reactions: 3
I also have a rugby player hubby (not professional unfortunately) of similar build, our baby was equally chunky and gorgeous! Breastfed too, as it appears Mallory is also doing!

I do find them both to be rather smug, but so would I if I lived their lifestyles!
there's plenty of wealthy influencers and wags that aren't up their own arses lol

Reactions: 4
Kind of disgusted at Hattie for doing a Tesco advert at this time. People are worried about buying food during a pandemic because of redundancies and cuts in pay, but she is getting paid thousands to show off? Tasteless. All about the money for her

Reactions: 7
It’s Mallory’s constant holding of the baby and her cheesy smile. Like I said before the husband looks desperately unhappy, or it could be that he has had too many rugby tackles and now his face looks permanently grumpy 🤣.

I do think that baby is big then again like most of you have mentioned dad is big too. I don’t really see any photos of him awake he should be abit more awake now right? He must be about 8-12 weeks?

Reactions: 2
It’s Mallory’s constant holding of the baby and her cheesy smile. Like I said before the husband looks desperately unhappy, or it could be that he has had too many rugby tackles and now his face looks permanently grumpy 🤣.

I do think that baby is big then again like most of you have mentioned dad is big too. I don’t really see any photos of him awake he should be abit more awake now right? He must be about 8-12 weeks?
I think he’s about 6 weeks

Went back and had a look at her perfect grid. He was born on the 4th March so nearly 8 weeks
Your comments about the baby are pretty tasteless.
Trash the girls, but making comments about how the baby is too big and doesn’t look very awake are a bit gross.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.