Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion; Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2; Bourn with silver spoons up their ass

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else noticed when she was talking on her story (yesterday or this morning, can’t remember) the auto-generated captions spelt Korey as “Corey”…she then had to make a point of writing her own little caption at the side “ *Korey “ 🥱😴🤣 she seems soooo moody and self-important, honestly 🙄😂 I mean, come on??? That is the most common way to spell Corey and there’s plenty of other names spelt several ways, but yet I never see anyone else making a point of correcting the auto captions 😴🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh woohoo! We are going to have ten years of wedding spam from m now…. Its four years. Four years is well four years. If it was ten years or sumat yeah, I get the constant stuff. Its like an old family friend of mine who does facebook memories for any old crap even that she’s been to town 🙄 choooooose wisely Mally love.

Reactions: 4
How will anyone know they have had sex at least three times if she doesn’t say??
I mean, yesterday, filming the heartbeat, to say she is so precious about her due date etc that was pretty intimate for her. But then she won’t reveal something so simple as where she went on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
No one gives a tit about your due date Hattie x
That’s not what Hattie thinks😂😂

I tell you what annoys me is when Hattie refers to Koreys job as ‘away with football’ like it’s the most annoying thing on earth. Yet it’s what keeps her in her 50 holidays a year! Just saying!! I could be the only one that’s noticed this but it drives me mad!

• Haha
The pose that Hattie does of looking into the distance is so annoying 😬

• Haha
With everything, things come to an end. Surely they’ve had their insta day. There’s just nothing. It’s nothingness. No one will find your kids cuter than you so why do they post everything on Instagram like people care. I really feel for Lauren and Lisa with their dad passing but what I can’t stand is how basically anyone on this planet can post pictures daily of their outfits, are they addicted? What I find hard is do they think their models? Aren’t they both like 5 ft? Like again it’s nothingness. It’s so beyond a shallow existence am I the only that can’t believe their are people out their this shallow?? Like this sue heady? I don’t know I don’t have any hate towards them but are they this uneducated that this is normal to them?

Reactions: 3
If they were my family members I would be concerned for them. Like why isn’t Lauren’s husband encouraging to be something other than fluffy stepford wife eye candy. I don’t know sometimes I really don’t think it’s the women I think it’s the footballers they are with. Like Lisa is beautiful and was probs a personal decision but she seemed to have a lot of face work done when with Aden and then he dumps her. I don’t know I just feel they have no one looking out for them just yes people and think it’s quite sad

Reactions: 2
As for Hattie, she is the first pregnant lady I actually have no sympathy for. I mean, who the hell does this woman thinks she is? She is completely in a bubble and think she’s too good for mere mortals and then thinks she should have bag handlers ready at the airport. I find it v strange that none helped her with her bags which makes me think they picked up on the awful way she projects herself and thought duck it carry your own bags. Honestly could not believe she posted about that after how snooty she acts on a daily basis. Maybe change your attitude towards people and they might be kinder

Reactions: 14
As for Hattie, she is the first pregnant lady I actually have no sympathy for. I mean, who the hell does this woman thinks she is? She is completely in a bubble and think she’s too good for mere mortals and then thinks she should have bag handlers ready at the airport. I find it v strange that none helped her with her bags which makes me think they picked up on the awful way she projects herself and thought duck it carry your own bags. Honestly could not believe she posted about that after how snooty she acts on a daily basis. Maybe change your attitude towards people and they might be kinder
Completely agree! I unfollowed her a long time ago for that reason. She is just so rude! No idea why she has the following she does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.