Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m slightly erm curious about M’s outfit for a night out. I don’t think I’d wear it for a day slobbing never mind out out. And she aparnelty slept in it. So she’s either not preggo or at that ‘I booze loads me’ to distract stage
That said, she was probably too busy looking for freebies, shes even putting the baby in nursery for it! Serious job this influencing and pj designing!

Reactions: 5
I know they want to be the kardashians but this whole growing the hair really long Hattie and Lauren isn’t going to change the fact your hair is thin no matter how wavy you style it 🙈 I feel sorry for them because I honestly think they have identity issues

Reactions: 2
I’m so sick of seeing Mallory and Hattie feeding their families on Instagram they are both so dull with zero content

Reactions: 5
Or posing in stuff they’ve been gifted by a brand or hubby. How shallow. They need to move on. So irrelevant.

Reactions: 3
I know it’s out of order to say this but Blythe talks and acts like such a spoilt little child. Horror.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell her latest post is hideous....just why?? so ugly

I know it’s out of order to say this but Blythe talks and acts like such a spoilt little child. Horror.
I feel this as well 🙄 she seems like a brat. Though I wonder how much of it is scripted I feel like Mallory tells her what to say before recording

Reactions: 3
Jeez, those dresses! That poor child being made tk dress up in that! I hope they bribed her well!

I’m telling you these women aren’t all there. Presenting themselves like everyone in the world loves them and everything is just perfect who do they think they are kidding. Themselves?

Lauren pack moaning she has to do 2.5 hours of speed awareness course- don’t bloody speed then. So so stupid 🙈

Are they on holiday with summer, her boyfriend and baby? Pregnant woman and a newborn not following guidelines is a bit🥴

Reactions: 1
Hattie? No it says in her stories they are in Swansea. Korey is still playing.
Think its because on Summers IG story there is a photo of a pool and in Hattie’s most recent post of her & Korey its the same one (or looks it at least). Perhaps its somewhere in Swansea or Hattie’s house?

Summer doesn't give a tit about social distancing. She had Sophia and cinzia round the other day indoors holding her baby and they've been all round London and Nottingham recently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.