Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see what Hattie said about the airport as the usual Covid banner was blocking her text. Can anyone say what she said?

Reactions: 1
Usual whine that staff couldn’t breach covid risk assessments because pregnant. And if she tests positive it will all be the airport’s fault I bet.
I mean, those staff rely on their income and if they get sacked, they can’t fall back on a husband earning a decent whack or ask Mockingbird to sort them more freebies.
She made the choice she did to go and when she did.

Reactions: 6
They would find something to moan about even if they were given a million quid, a mansion and Brad Pitt!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God help if any of their relationships fail. Snag a footballer, get knocked up pretty quick and you’re set for life. Like that poor Lisa Perryman. Obviously relied on her boyfriends wage to fund her lifestyle, lived in his house and got kicked out when he started shagging elsewhere.
I hope they’ve got a couple of GCSEs between them because I’ve got a feeling somewhere down the line, most of these idiots will need to get a real job like the rest of us mortals. Hattie and her frumpy sister are stereotypical crybabies. Evidently dont live in the real world. That’s going to come back and sting them for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve had to unfollow Mallory. I can’t cope with the whole woe-is-me act and how hard her life is when she’s had more holidays the last year than 99% of the population.

My BiL is American. He hasn’t been home to see his parents or grandma since Christmas 2019. His uncle died a couple of weeks ago, his mum has massive kidney issues and has been waiting for a transplant for YEARS, his grandma is 96. They haven’t seen my nephew since he was 18 months old and he’ll be 3 this weekend. I can’t cope with them moaning like duck when I know all my BiL wants to go home and check his mum and grandma are okay

• Sad
I’m confused as to why theyre acting as if they came home today when Corey posted on his story yesterday that they where back? Also Hattie moaning about having to carry her bags, so bleeping boring, don’t go on holiday if your expecting people to slave after you and carry your stuff it’s not their responsibility, she looks like such a spoilt brat 🙄 why was she alone at the airport though…Where was her sister?

Reactions: 17
Where was her sister?
Not actually sure they did come back on the same day. They didn't go on the same day and could easily have gone back to different UK airports. Mallory went a day earlier. I imagine the Launchbury's flew out of Brum. Easily be a case of Hattie piggie backed onto their holiday as she would have had to get sign off when and fit to fly when they got back from their last one and came back at a diff time.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused as to why theyre acting as if they came home today when Corey posted on his story yesterday that they where back? Also Hattie moaning about having to carry her bags, so bleeping boring, don’t go on holiday if your expecting people to slave after you and carry your stuff it’s not their responsibility, she looks like such a spoilt brat 🙄 why was she alone at the airport though…Where was her sister?
I think they all had to fly back to different airports as they live in different city’s Eg Summer to London.Would love to see Hattie really having to cope alone if hubby left her for another woman.All of these low level wags would be fucked.She’d soon realise her New Look and Warbutons ads don’t pay the bills.They all live on their men’s money and gifted items.Their IG income is pocket money paying for their Starbucks.The money for clothes,food,house,cars and holidays are all their men’s.

I think they all had to fly back to different airports as they live in different city’s Eg Summer to London.Would love to see Hattie really having to cope alone if hubby left her for another woman.All of these low level wags would be fucked.She’d soon realise her New Look and Warbutons ads don’t pay the bills.They all live on their men’s money and gifted items.Their IG income is pocket money paying for their Starbucks.The money for clothes,food,house,cars and holidays are all their men’s.
Yep it’s got to be true, take Olivia Attwood. She quite often says that it’s Brad’s money that pays for their new house etc, and she’s actually pretty famous and probably earns quite well herself!

You know she'd just move in with Mallory or Mummy and Daddy. They've got a good easy life where their biggest issue is that someone didn't help with their suitcase

Last edited:
Nobody cared I was pregnant and alone with two kids?? No offence hattie but you chose to be in an airport pregnant and alone with two kids because you were so desperate to be on holiday.
I saw that and thought exactly the same!
she is unbelievable! The sad thing is I think she thinks she is a celebrity but she really isn’t.

Reactions: 8
do a shot every time the boys pose with the bump,use their iPads,eat with their hands and feet, forced to be in IG reels, miss time at school/nursery.
Another bikini shot on her Instagram video. In her house this time🙄
I’m sure she’s telling him to be all over her bump.So sad.His nails looked a bit grubby in that post tbh.I can only imagine how insufferable she’s is going to be with the girl

• Haha
do a shot every time the boys pose with the bump,use their iPads,eat with their hands and feet, forced to be in IG reels, miss time at school/nursery.

I’m sure she’s telling him to be all over her bump.So sad.His nails looked a bit grubby in that post tbh.I can only imagine how insufferable she’s is going to be with the girl
The ONLY defence I can give…my six year old boy has grubby nails daily. We bath him every day but he’s just a boy haha

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think she must be reading here and that’s why she’s continuing with the bare bump pics at home 😂

Reactions: 2
Hattie is aparently excited because Korey is home from football. To be fair, she didn’t have to miss time with him had she not been away 🤷🏻‍♀️
im half wondering if these two will be starting the Vicky Pattison style travel agent thing soon, with the ‘we can answer your travel questions thing’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The lengths she travelled (literally) for free child care because she couldn’t manage on her own. Imagine a third in the mix.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.