Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
awwww im so happy for them!!! you know this will mean alot to hattie .. but i did think she hid gender as it was boy but awe happy for them!! also was nice gender reveal wasnt overdone and they focussed on boys reactions which is sweet and wasnt cringe

Reactions: 13
I thought the gender reveal was lovely too, i’m delighted she’s having a girl- you could see how happy she was and her two boys are absolutely gorgeous too!!

Reactions: 9
I couldn't work out what colour the confetti was!! It looked white to me I had to listen to the boys to work out it was a girl.

Reactions: 2
Ahh so happy for them. I just wish she was more down to earth as I used to be such a fan and she’s completely put me off with how she just ignores the nice comments/messages & focusses on the negative ones .. but hey ho.

really happy for them having a girl but was it really necessary or worth covering the beach with what looks like a tonne of plastic confetti? that’s going straight into the ocean 🙄 nice job hattie, at least you got that Instagram shot though that’s all that counts

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s my local beach - the only reason I follow her is to see how she instas up Swansea!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s my local beach - the only reason I follow her is to see how she instas up Swansea!
same here! it’s so weird I moved from a place just outside of bristol to swansea right before she did too, my mum saw her in b&q a few months ago lol 🤣

it’s definitely harder for her to achieve the perfect ig aesthetic here than what she’s used to in bristol

Them confetti things are usually paper and to be fair they may have cleaned up.

I thought it was cute and I like that they make the boys centre of a lot of things plus I like that Blythe gets included too she’s at that age where I bet she’s so excited.

Reactions: 6
really happy for them having a girl but was it really necessary or worth covering the beach with what looks like a tonne of plastic confetti? that’s going straight into the ocean 🙄 nice job hattie, at least you got that Instagram shot though that’s all that counts
Paper cannons are biodigradable usually. They certainly aren't plastic.

Reactions: 5
I’m really happy too, I can imagine how lovely for those children having two big brothers who are besties and then the younger sis. Bet she’ll be cute as hell too!!
But yes I too wish Hattie wasn’t so rude and hard - I’d be happy for her then as well as happy for the kids dynamic 😜

Aww it’s lovely they are having a girl. Those little boys will just adore her I’m sure. I’d be so much more happier for her if she just dropped the snotty act though. I used to be such a big fan of her

Reactions: 8
I used to really like Mallory and be cautious of Hattie but recently I’ve gone completely the other way. I think Hattie is really down to earth and her boys seem like they’re a credit to her. Mallory fucks me off with her fake posh voice I bet she’s a nightmare to live with.

Urgh yes, the fake posh voice; ‘I’ve just been sent these adorable Boden pieces for Blythe’

Reactions: 4
i hate the way they say blythe but i have a feeling i'm saying it wrong and they're saying it right (i still don't like the way they say it though!)

they say blyv.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.