Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summer doesn't give a tit about social distancing. She had Sophia and cinzia round the other day indoors holding her baby and they've been all round London and Nottingham recently.
Tbh Summer and Hattie don’t seem to have many real friends other than their sisters and fellow wags.So that’s why she’s had to travel to see Hattie.Plus neither give 2 fucks about the pandemic and have been carrying on as usual from the start.

Reactions: 8
A big blow to Joe and his rugby career this weekend. I wonder how Mallory will feel!

Reactions: 1
A big blow to Joe and his rugby career this weekend. I wonder how Mallory will feel!
Pretty rough at a guess. Joe has what could be a career ending injury, painful surgery and a long road of rehab ahead of him. Could be out for 8-12 months. My dad ruptured his ACL and it certainly isn't fun.

The way Hattie acts like she’s the best thing since sliced bread. There is prettier girls out there that happen to not be hiding up their own ass. It’s all self promoting. That’s all it is with all of them. Blowing their own trumpet everyday. Ever heard of modesty 😀😂

I’m so bored of all of them. They literally have no hobbies or anything it’s all about lifestyle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pretty rough at a guess. Joe has what could be a career ending injury, painful surgery and a long road of rehab ahead of him. Could be out for 8-12 months. My dad ruptured his ACL and it certainly isn't fun.
Its not. I felt for him the other day. Hopefully the scans will be clearer once the swelling goes down 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I just hope Mallory hasn’t had him driving to the seaside though.....

Reactions: 2
Its not. I felt for him the other day. Hopefully the scans will be clearer once the swelling goes down 🤞🏻🤞🏻

I just hope Mallory hasn’t had him driving to the seaside though.....
Wasps confirmed ruptured ACL yesterday. Got to hurt that be was probably a shoe in for a spot on the plane for the Lions tour. He missed out last time and I doubt at his age he will get another shot in 4 years. Hopefully having Jack Willis rehabing with him will help mentally. It can be a lonely place. As club captain, pretty sure Wasps will have him on lots of corporate duty once fans are allowed back 🤣

I thought this...
She is at private school so maybe time off over the long weekend?!
Maybe. My sisters went to private school when we lived abroad and they got extra time off but only the Friday and Monday, mainly so that pupils who’s family lived abroad could go home. Not sure it would have been a full extra week 🤔

So stingy these people. Charge 40 quid for pjs that look like primark quality. 10% off like they still aren’t mugging people off 😂 I’ve also never known people that go out for lunch so much. Considering how many of these wags are married and the 1 in 2 divorce rate it’s not looking good for them is it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she made an injured Joe drive down? With all the time and some money she has, shouldnt she try and learn how to drive? Ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So she made an injured Joe drive down? With all the time and some money she has, shouldnt she try and learn how to drive? Ridiculous.
shes said before it makes her anxious and she just can’t do it. My sister was the same but worked through it by the time she had kids. Mainly because she lived in America at the time and it’s haaaaard to be without a car over there 😂 but you would think so yeah 🙄

I’ve never understood why so many of that Wag group don’t drive they can afford the lessons and have all the time in the world to learn.Does Hattie drive?Im sure her Wag friend Summer Bianca doesn’t either.So lazy

Reactions: 4
I’ve never understood why so many of that Wag group don’t drive they can afford the lessons and have all the time in the world to learn.Does Hattie drive?Im sure her Wag friend Summer Bianca doesn’t either.So lazy
Hattie does yes. They have talked about it before

Looks that way, and I really don’t think he should be with his knee. I mean I know the club physio will say what he can and can’t do (and I’m not a physio), but this is a serious injury for an athlete. I know the holiday was booked and they wouldn’t want to cancel, but the knee, rehab etc should have been priority. Not marching round with the phone with him on crutches. But content and that
I know she has said before her anxiety stops her driving. But tough, a lot of people have anxiety and have to do it to work and survive. it might actually help too being able to get about a bit more too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf, his car is likely an automatic and it might be his left knee, in which case driving would have zero impact.

Tbf, his car is likely an automatic and it might be his left knee, in which case driving would have zero impact.
Very true it was his left knee. Pretty sure it will have been run past the club etc as he will have dates for surgery. No matter what M ssys there is no way they would do something that would jeopardise his career or his future health.

Last edited:
It probably has, but I think the caution in me thinks was this really a necessary thing, especially when he could be out for so long to do trips away. I just feel she’s a bit ‘me’ at times when actually if it wasn’t for Joes career she wouldn’t be able to do the pj designing/blogging etc that she does. And Joe just sort of comes along because theres no choice at times

And Joe is a good player so as an England fan I’d quite like to see him carry on and not get buggered up for quite a while 😂

Reactions: 5
It probably has, but I think the caution in me thinks was this really a necessary thing, especially when he could be out for so long to do trips away. I just feel she’s a bit ‘me’ at times when actually if it wasn’t for Joes career she wouldn’t be able to do the pj designing/blogging etc that she does. And Joe just sort of comes along because theres no choice at times

And Joe is a good player so as an England fan I’d quite like to see him carry on and not get buggered up for quite a while 😂

It was probably gifted....i dont know much about his injury but surely driving while knowing you have an injury would be against insurance,

Very true. At least he will have a rehab partner at Wasps with Jack Willis. Another one who is a phenomenal player and is a one club man through and through. Got to help mentally to have someone with you.

Think M will have holiday wings clipped a bit as rehab will come first and once next season has started although he may not be playing he will still have to attend, especially as Wasps captain. I imagine he will want to too.

It was probably gifted....i dont know much about his injury but surely driving while knowing you have an injury would be against insurance,
Not necessarily. Depends what it is. Husband has done it after informing insurance and they have said it's ok. As hss been said hos left knee in an automatic is probably ok.

Think M will have holiday wings clipped a bit as rehab will come first and once next season has started although he may not be playing he will still have to attend, especially as Wasps captain. I imagine he will want to too.
She’ll just go to Dubai 58995332468 times without him 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.