Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ffs!!! I’ll share my hotel when I’ve left! Jesus actually wept. Oh I cannot wait for the announcement, going to be there ready to pap her with my iPhone 8! Woop.
God help anyone on their phones around the pool as she probably thinks they’re taking photos of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to de-rail. Does anyone know / remember which hotel Hattie stayed in Portugal? She shared it when she left (couldn’t risk everyone rushing to find her whilst still there 😂) I’d ask her but she’s far too above replying to peasants like us! Tia x

Reactions: 5
So glad I’ve found this thread!! Just had to unfollow Hattie she’s so irritating, ‘will share the hotel when we’ve left guys’.. really?? No one gives a flying duck and you’re also not famous 😂😂 embarassssing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So glad I’ve found this thread!! Just had to unfollow Hattie she’s so irritating, ‘will share the hotel when we’ve left guys’.. really?? No one gives a flying duck and you’re also not famous 😂😂 embarassssing
Hattie probably scared that someone will break into her hotel room and steal the two most precious things to her.The blue and green iPads

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t understand why anybody would want to travel being THAT pregnant. I admire her for travelling but god, she must feel like a boiling, swollen beached whale. Did she have major FOMO since the WAGS were going? and as she’s chief lower league WAG, didn’t want to miss out. Did she really, honestly think it was safe to travel with two little boys? The concept of this is wild to me.

Reactions: 14
I see the Balearic Islands are being put back on the amber travel list. Hardly surprising though is it!
No doubt they’ll all come back before Monday so they don’t have to self isolate, not that I believe they would do that anyway.

Reactions: 5
I see the Balearic Islands are being put back on the amber travel list. Hardly surprising though is it!
No doubt they’ll all come back before Monday so they don’t have to self isolate, not that I believe they would do that anyway.
I’m not sure if they are double jabbed. If so, it looks like you will just be able to just crack on.
But based on last time, Hattie will go to Mallory and they will do test and release. Even though numbers are soaring, cheating the system will get them out of it I suppose….
And then hopefully Hattie won’t go into labour as soon as she gets back putting everyone at risk. I think they forget, it only takes one person on the flying germ can to have it. A negative test two days before only means you didn’t have it two days before, NOT the day you fly!!!!

Reactions: 6
Would they be double jabbed? I’m older than them and I’m still waiting for my second jab. Or are they so important being ‘wags’ that they had priority?
They all piss me off, smug twats. (I’m slightly pissed off as I’m currently having to self isolate having come into contact with someone who has tested positive, and the only places I go are work, school/nursery drop off and the occasional shop.) Rant over lol!

Reactions: 4
Would they be double jabbed? I’m older than them and I’m still waiting for my second jab. Or are they so important being ‘wags’ that they had priority?
They all piss me off, smug twats. (I’m slightly pissed off as I’m currently having to self isolate having come into contact with someone who has tested positive, and the only places I go are work, school/nursery drop off and the occasional shop.) Rant over lol!

Mallory is I’m pretty sure. Or at least she ha dead her second appointment booked but she was apprehensive about going. I can’t remember if she ever posted about actually getting it 🤔

Reactions: 1
Mallory is I’m pretty sure. Or at least she ha dead her second appointment booked but she was apprehensive about going. I can’t remember if she ever posted about actually getting it 🤔
Dunno if she just whines a lot. I know she had blood clot issues in her pregnancy, so I get it, but drs were saying the pill is higher risk and she might take that.
to each their own I guess, but if not they will still work round it. Least this time the lads aren’t missing about a year of school…..

I’m not sure if they are double jabbed. If so, it looks like you will just be able to just crack on.
But based on last time, Hattie will go to Mallory and they will do test and release. Even though numbers are soaring, cheating the system will get them out of it I suppose….
And then hopefully Hattie won’t go into labour as soon as she gets back putting everyone at risk. I think they forget, it only takes one person on the flying germ can to have it. A negative test two days before only means you didn’t have it two days before, NOT the day you fly!!!!

Mallory did get her second she said afterwards after saying she was nervous. Joe age wise may have just got his second one in as West Mids/Warwickshire were doing very well getting through them.

They maybe ok anyway as if only going for a wek as doesn't kick in until Mon.

Mallory did get her second she said afterwards after saying she was nervous. Joe age wise may have just got his second one in as West Mids/Warwickshire were doing very well getting through them.

They maybe ok anyway as if only going for a wek as doesn't kick in until Mon.

I’m pretty sure up here the rugby players were done pretty quickly. Or maybe they weren’t but I know the Edinburgh players were campaigning and saying on the club’s social media about how fans should be rolling their sleeves up. I wonder if they’re the same 🤔 although the Lions only got theirs at their first kitting out day before SA 🤷‍♀️

I’m pretty sure up here the rugby players were done pretty quickly. Or maybe they weren’t but I know the Edinburgh players were campaigning and saying on the club’s social media about how fans should be rolling their sleeves up. I wonder if they’re the same 🤔 although the Lions only got theirs at their first kitting out day before SA 🤷‍♀️
It deffo depends on the area I think. Although some like Henry Slade are clearly not jabbed, and to each their own jsut don’t start spouting off about it being untested etc 😂😂 but however much I love Exeter, they really have been a rule unto themselves throughout covid…
I know you can’t queue jump really, but I half expected sports clubs to have to tried to get players through quick because they are so close contact. I still can’t believe rugby only isolates players who are ‘close contacts’ but yet the amount of times spent on scrums must trigger the rules tbh….

It deffo depends on the area I think. Although some like Henry Slade are clearly not jabbed, and to each their own jsut don’t start spouting off about it being untested etc 😂😂 but however much I love Exeter, they really have been a rule unto themselves throughout covid…
I know you can’t queue jump really, but I half expected sports clubs to have to tried to get players through quick because they are so close contact. I still can’t believe rugby only isolates players who are ‘close contacts’ but yet the amount of times spent on scrums must trigger the rules tbh….

Oh god. Don’t get me started on Exeter 😒 everyone around me is sick of me going on about them I’m sure 😂 it actually breaks my heart that so many Scottish players are down there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.