Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow Mallory. I can’t cope with the whole woe-is-me act and how hard her life is when she’s had more holidays the last year than 99% of the population.

Reactions: 13

NosyWelshCow

It’s not just herself tho… she’s could have a fine holiday and come back and go into Labour the day after and then put other mothers and NHS staff at risk in the hospital.

It’s just so unnecessary.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
ffs!!! I’ll share my hotel when I’ve left! Jesus actually wept. Oh I cannot wait for the announcement, going to be there ready to pap her with my iPhone 8! Woop.
God help anyone on their phones around the pool as she probably thinks they’re taking photos of her!

• Haha

Debdab

The warburton ads 🤦🏼‍♀️ can I spread some butter and jam on some toast eat it and get paid lol. I just see Karen in all her posts. She's in her twenties what the bloody hell is she gonna be like when

She hits 'Karen age'

All self serving. Not apart or contributing to society in any shape or form sweetheart

groovygirl229

VIP Member
awwww im so happy for them!!! you know this will mean alot to hattie .. but i did think she hid gender as it was boy but awe happy for them!! also was nice gender reveal wasnt overdone and they focussed on boys reactions which is sweet and wasnt cringe

Oky coky….. seemingly Hattie now has about 380 thousand followers. Her husbands football team has about that many- a proper championship football team. Malys jumpd up too- seriously they need to start releasing details for other new influencers of where to buy these people…..
I also noticed she claimed not to have anything for baby about from four things, and a v bare nursery. The next day she a ‘few cute outfits gifted’ please don’t tell me Hattie that you are avoiding buying your child stuff in the hope its all given to you…. Theres tight and theres bloody tight…..

basketcase123

Instagrammers with a bad attitude towards followers really don’t deserve followers!
They both seem soooo snotty and the type to look you up and down if they saw you out! There’s another influencer from where I’m from (Kate Hayes) and all her stories and posts are about how she hates social media and ‘trolls’ and how she wishes she could live without it ... delete it then 🤣

• Haha

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Nothing to do with the holiday but I hate how both Hattie and Mallory always match their children’s clothes.I get it with the PJ’s but to do it constantly is just so cringe for me.I know the boys are close in age but it still gives me the ick.No individuality what so ever.
I know. And then she’s surprised that people think they’re twins 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes seriously going at 8 months pregnant?!?. Hope she’s well insured because there’s no proper agreements I gather now for health care (I might be wrong, it’s been a long time since I’ve been abroad 😂😂).
My holiday from proper actual work will be spent at home. We cant get anywhere because guess what, loads of families like hers booked them just incase they can’t get abroad and now aren’t cancelling them. Just incase the gov changes plans again. Cheers dickheads! So people who do real jobs can’t even enjoy the break the gov are encouraging key workers to now take ahead of the next shit show! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Boredinstagrammer29

Caption translated as .. Oh hey guys I’ve has a real crap day so want to put this pic of me looking fab so can you all comment how amazing I look so I feel better as I get my self validation from you all. Thanks. Ps. Don’t ask me where my dress is from because you’re an ugly peasant
Pps. And I’m not ❤

Attachments

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
The entire friendship circle are weird, Naomi Genes, Summer Bianca Genes, Hattie Bourn, their friend Lauren, none have actual careers. And weirdly, all of them moved in with their boyfriends really quickly (both Summer and Naomi moved in within a few months they said!)

Really strange. Just stuck up bitches that don't even reply to anyone, how they have such supportive followers is beyond me lol

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Enough of the bump photos now please Hattie! We get it; you’re pregnant, you’re on holiday in a bikini, your kids like cuddling your bump!

Pinkii

VIP Member
What would all these influencers do without dubai??

i wonder if they know there are other countries in this world!?

• Haha