Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw a glimpse of Mallory’s make up tutorial and to sum it up - her face is so bleeping annoying.

OK, cheers.
Its the same make up all the time. I mean, I get having favourites but its just the same constant stuff, that people ‘have asked to see’. If you do make up tutorials then people do them to show off a different/new look. Otherwise its just videoing yourself getting ready 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s only 26
Can't believe she's been complaining about being called a young mum 🙃🙃 I've had my first at 25 and consider myself a young mum 😂 21 deffo is, but not an insult in any way

Reactions: 7
Can't believe she's been complaining about being called a young mum 🙃🙃 I've had my first at 25 and consider myself a young mum 😂 21 deffo is, but not an insult in any way
Made herself look like a right twit about that “young mum” question. You’re a young mum Hattie. Nothing wrong with it so why are you moaning? Some people don’t start having kids until their mid/late 30s. 21 is young. No need to tit ya pants about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Made herself look like a right twit about that “young mum” question. You’re a young mum Hattie. Nothing wrong with it so why are you moaning? Some people don’t start having kids until their mid/late 30s. 21 is young. No need to tit ya pants about it.
She’s such a misery!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Otis was actually unplanned because she always gets on her horse about being a young mum when had she planned to be a young mum she would say that. Because at 21, I wasn’t responsible enough for a dog, and I can’t imagine a footballer being so either.
Mind you, shes just annoyed me today, wtf just films themself looking at a mirror and smirking..... again, i really question what they bring to the table (but its great fun to watch for 350k ‘followers’)

Reactions: 10
When Hattie interacts does she always have in the back of her mind friends and celebs because the transformation when she does a q and a with your average Josie’s is quite remarkable. Fake patronising look at me on ad videos to absolute disgust at questions she asked for. Chill your beans love. Your Instagram isn’t deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone from mokkingbord really needs to work with Mallory on her ads. You could see her tapping the screen to see what to read next, and her delivery was just so fixed- surely she knows other words than lovely and super (I’m sure she did an English degree)
I know people will say ‘well, you do better’ but I wouldn’t because a, thats not me, I can’t even take a selfie, and b, I’m not getting paid to flog things. Its just irritating seeing people say this is my career, job etc and then not actually work on it. Smiling and having posh glowing skin and hair isn’t enough to sell stuff. And its more annoying when people work hard on proper careers and don’t have half as lovely a life
My friend went to UEA with her and she’s pretty sure she dropped out of uni in the first year. Apparently she didn’t see her after freshers much then she disappeared completely (but I wasn’t there so can’t say if it’s true)
.... not that you need a degree to add more words to you vocab haha

Reactions: 2
I’ve realised how annoying her vocab is now she is putting the words of what she is saying over her talking. Just stop! If people say you need subtitles then you clearly are not suited to videoing yourself.

I’ve realised how annoying her vocab is now she is putting the words of what she is saying over her talking. Just stop! If people say you need subtitles then you clearly are not suited to videoing yourself.
In fairness subtitles are being used more by lots for inclusiveness.

Reactions: 5
In fairness subtitles are being used more by lots for inclusiveness.
And thats fair enough, but (if Mockingbird are watching, and its clearly been suggested because its a brand new thing) the its a work on maybe because it was just peppered with ‘like’ and some words weren’t clear.
But its a thing with all influencers and again, shows this isnt a real job. If anyone was doing a formal marketing presentation they couldn’t get away with such bad desciptions and using the same terms all the time. And it should be something they work on. The problem is, these two haven’t probably had the same guidance as some more famous influencers, and it shows. But if anyone ever says anything vaguely suggesting or negative it appears to be ignored. And I know that because I’ve suggested when Mallory claims to do foodbank/charity stuff she names it to generate publicity and it never happens. So long its an ‘aren’t you kind comment’ its fine

Hard life isn’t it - can’t find a villa in Portugal - meanwhile the rest of us can only dream of a holiday in perhaps 2022

Reactions: 6
Yup! Worked all the way through, never had chance to get anywhere last year because all the hard done to families had booked things and hearing someone who doesn’t properly work moan about it being hard for them, when they went away at xmas. Ffs...

Completely agree with all the comments guys. I do believe that this circle of wags have had their day on Instagram. They give nothing. The amount of ‘followers’ they have compared to the interaction of their ‘followers’ says it all...

Time to get a real job ladies.....or have another kid

And for the record ladies remember no one will ever find your child as cute as you do, these kids are cute of course but so are millions of others stop trying to make money off of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Completely agree with all the comments guys. I do believe that this circle of wags have had their day on Instagram. They give nothing. The amount of ‘followers’ they have compared to the interaction of their ‘followers’ says it all...

Time to get a real job ladies.....or have another kid

And for the record ladies remember no one will ever find your child as cute as you do, these kids are cute of course but so are millions of others stop trying to make money off of them
I don’t think either of them have ever had real jobs so it’s probably the latter!

I don’t think either of them have ever had real jobs so it’s probably the latter!
What, you mean blogging isn’t a real job. 😂She was moaning today that she ‘wouldn’t have time for a home account’..... its holding your phone taking pics of things you have been given/had the builders etc sort and putting it on instagram.
And Hattie is just well, pregnant. If she can’t hold her bump then its not there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.