Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder too with Hattie posting as if she was still away and Korey saying not, they are trying to fudge the timelines a bit. I mean it’s obvs they are back, but last time they took some flack for coming back and fudging isolating so let’s hide it a bit this time….

Reactions: 8
They are definitely back home but still posting as if their in Ibiza.Sad! I’m sure Mall tagged the hotel Bless Hotel Ibiza.Plus Summer Bianca was posting from London today.

Reactions: 3
I’m confused, Hattie clearly ISNT home, so why make out you are?
i think they are now, based on the photos Mallory posted have the hotel tagged in them and it was such a big secret! (Or sponcon!) either that or Korey has a lot of videos of the kids eating with their feet…..
summer seems to be making out they are. I fecking wonder though, about why they have to try and disguise it, it’s not even like the new rooolz are in yet.

Reactions: 2
i think they are now, based on the photos Mallory posted have the hotel tagged in them and it was such a big secret! (Or sponcon!) either that or Korey has a lot of videos of the kids eating with their feet…..
summer seems to be making out they are. I fecking wonder though, about why they have to try and disguise it, it’s not even like the new rooolz are in yet.
Although earlier on Summers IG she said it’s the first time she got back from her holiday and their was sun in the UK.Why does everything have to be such a secret with Hattie she’s so full of tit.Dull witch 😂

Reactions: 4
Sounds like Aden has form for being a scumbag. Got himself a z list actress who is still living off a role 10 years old!

Nobody cared I was pregnant and alone with two kids?? No offence hattie but you chose to be in an airport pregnant and alone with two kids because you were so desperate to be on holiday.

Reactions: 33
Neither of these girls know how to spell queue 😬 why do they think we care about the queues anyway? Get over yourself Hattie

Reactions: 11
If being alone with 2 kids and being pregnant on holiday and carrying cases is such a problem for you Hattie, maybe you should, idk, not go on holiday that late on?

Reactions: 25
Its doing my head in, they are timing posts, i don’t know why they don’t just say, we got home yesterday, it was great etc….. nobheads

can we move to another thread for the lisa etc gang. It just makes life confusing to follow threads

• Haha
Hattie if you can’t cope with travelling at 8 months pregnant don’t.Same goes with the boys don’t travel without your partner it’s clear she can’t cope alone.Don’t expect help from anyone your children your luggage deal with it.Maybe having another baby wasn’t a good idea.

Maybe travelling in a global pandemic, heavily pregnant (having a doctors note as permission to travel - this still baffles me!?) with two children under 6 + luggage wasn’t the best idea to begin with. What a tit!

Reactions: 15
I’ve had to unfollow Mallory. I can’t cope with the whole woe-is-me act and how hard her life is when she’s had more holidays the last year than 99% of the population.

Reactions: 13
I bet they were a nightmare. I’ve looked at the hotel. I know it’s meant to be family friendly, but it doesn’t look it (even Mallory said that!) and I wonder if they are equipped for the odd only rich child not them lot shouting all the time. Looking at it, would the staff be prepared for the foot eating and food throwing- Mallory shared a photo of one of Hatties lads covered in pizza. There’s just no need! Hayden looked cleaner.

So they either chose an insta image hotel on purpose or went for anything they could find because well….. holiday!! But surely with kids that age you chose afamily hotel, who gives a crap if it’s not five star and photo worthy?

Reactions: 4
Hattie thinks so highly of herself. Expecting people to help her because she’s pregnant & travelling with 2 children.. she’s been on SO many trips when a lot of people have been separated from their families for over a year. Absolutely not a jot of sympathy for her.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.