Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imnotahero

I have no issue with him being straight or gay, I’m gay myself, I was just saying I thought he was, I wasn’t slating him for it 🙄 I was just taken back when
I saw girlfriend

Can’t see the issue with me just saying that to be honest 😏

Reactions: 43

elloelloello

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Harry Pickard: New year, Same lies - no certificates shown. Harry, when the fuck did you lose 8 stone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Hannahwants

I’m baffled - people won’t mention his sexuality (let’s be clear it was merely mentioned, not criticised in any way shape or form) yet you will openly criticise his body shape, facial features, body parts, his morals, personality, words and actions - INCLUDING those around him such as innocent grandparents who have no way to defend themselves yet you jump down the throat of others who will discuss his personal life.
Don’t pretend you have morals or a conscience because you don’t - it’s a load of cop, either go all in or quit the bullying full stop.
A bully is a bully regardless of what parts they leave out or defend, you have already gone past the point of defend your behaviour or anyone else’s with comments such as ‘it isn’t relevant’ - THATS THE WHOLE POINT! None of these comments previously are relevant, it’s almost ironic!

p.s I openly admit I enjoy this site and it’s comments, I am ashamed to even admit that BUT I’ll also openly admit that I’m on a one way path to hell - come join me and stop the facade, trust me, you’ll feel miles better dancing with the devil 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 39

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Posting a photo of you as a teenager with puppy fat alongside a photo of you as an adult isnt weight loss... said it before and I'll say it again... this is what weight loss looks like.... almost 7 stone difference...1 more stone and a bit to go and I'll have matched harolds pretend 8 stone for real...

we know you read here harry... stop lying to people you instafame hungry pissant.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
It's been 5 days... 5 fucking days since the little orange faced womb ferret has posted a meal... Surely he's due a binge meal soon?

Hey harold, I know you're reading... i got this on tuesday... 6 months to get this.... I'd buy me some followers, but unlike you, I have a spine....
IMG_20190917_194910_720.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 34

giveover

Don't you ever just stop and think what a bloody weird world we are living in in when you can get "famous" from being on Slimming World and making up fake shite recipes that really make you fat. it's even sadder that huge companies like Slimming World won't act on phonies like HP because they profit from them themselves. And on top of all of that that you have social media platforms that allow you to delete block lie to earn cash and the rest of us go to work...... it literally baffles me.

Reactions: 29

Ohyeah

Just because I know Harry reads here...

Hi harry,

Your hair is shit and looks like crispy pubes, it does nothing for you, apart from looking like a ronseal coloured scarecrow. Your nose is bolbus and looks like the bellend of a micro penis, slimming world won’t help you get rid of that. You’re repulsive and the way you treat people is disgusting, you are ugly inside and out and you have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Not nice is it, so I hope reading this will make you realise what a nasty and pointless little c u n t you really are. No one actually likes you apart from weird older women. Your time is coming son.

Before anyone pipes up about commenting on his looks, I really don’t care, he is beyond vile and needs a dressing down or 100,000. Also it’s not mean if it’s true 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lime

Less of the body shaming maybe. Some men are a size XS there's nothing wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Snarkypants

VIP Member
🙄🙄 We call everyone “nonce” here. It’s like dickhead, prick, fuckface, cocksucker, fatty, scruff, skank, motherfucker, arselicker.. I could go on. Doesn’t meant they are any of the above. It’s an insult. Made to insult and offend.

We’re all here to snark but let’s not take one fucking post and suddenly start asking questions as if there’s some truth in an insult and turn someone who is simply a skinny chubber who lies about his weight loss into something utterly unimaginable on the basis of nothing at all. Jesus fucking Christ people.
Fuck me, I only asked a fucking question, because I've only ever known it as slang for pweirdo/child abuser. Where I'm from, you dont call someone a nonce if they're just a massive bellend. I shall refrain from asking for clarification ever again, if I'm not sure of something, or not understood something as it was intended 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Well done, you must really be feeling the benefit now. Only another 3st.7lb to go and you'll be up there in the 8st club with Harold ;)
thanks, and thanks to everyone that left a nice comment 😍

I've noticed that my clothes are starting to hang off me, and I can tell I'm gonna have all that loose skin like towers.... Might start a gofundme... dunno yet.

😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23