Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Harry have a group of Insta friends he meets up with? He seems to either be with his nan or out with girls

He's out all weekend, not really seen any on plan meals from him this week. If he looses tomorrow then that's it 👊🏻. I'm not believing another weight loss from him. I only have to eat a bag of crisps and gained 2lb 😂. How does he do it? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He's out all weekend, not really seen any on plan meals from him this week. If he looses tomorrow then that's it 👊🏻. I'm not believing another weight loss from him. I only have to eat a bag of crisps and gained 2lb 😂. How does he do it? 🤷🏼‍♀️
He won’t post a weigh in if he’s been in London surely, if he does it’ll prob be a 5lb+ gain but he was ‘making memories’ and he will ‘take that and run’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He won’t post a weigh in if he’s been in London surely, if he does it’ll prob be a 5lb+ gain but he was ‘making memories’ and he will ‘take that and run’ 😂
He will draw the line and get back on plan. Works for him. Jd seasoning and prinny prat merch to the rescue!

Reactions: 7
Was noseying on the Harryyy123 page and seen he’s hashtagged #lost5stone so is he claiming to currently be 3 stone lighter than this picture? 🤔
that hashtag wasn't there the other day, so he's obvs read that we've found his old school boy account and gone in and quickly added that. which is even sadder! there's no way hes lost 5 stone in the pic, there's no way hes lost 8 stone EVER. lying little prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
that hashtag wasn't there the other day, so he's obvs read that we've found his old school boy account and gone in and quickly added that. which is even sadder! there's no way hes lost 5 stone in the pic, there's no way hes lost 8 stone EVER. lying little prick.
the photo is still the same since being posted on here the other day. Agree he hasn't lost 8 stone though

Reactions: 4
Little cock is so crap at lying 🤥 In March he posted a 3 stone loss since Jan pic, so 3 stone over 3 months. He used a old fat pic but didn’t have the second brain cell to delete pics from December showing him the same size he was in his March “loss” picture- what an absolute tool. Seriously, if he had more than one brain cell he’d be dangerous 😂😂😂

B11DC9FC-47DE-40D8-9E13-2546442FE0BB.jpeg

This was his 3 month, 3 stone lost pic posted March 2019. Below is a pic from Boxing Day 2018

33CCBCBE-F27D-471B-AA2E-AADEF28B990E.png

What a complete and utter arse wipe 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Eagle eye, I love it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.