Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Can we please comment on these old ladies telling him to stay safe 😳 it's so creepy!+
I really don't understand why anybody would find that creepy to be honest. It was something I always said to my husband when he headed off to London for a meeting, I've heard my hairdresser say it several times to her daughter and their friends when they've phoned her while they are on holidays. So many bad things go off on a regular basis these days from stabbings and shootings to terrorist attacks and more so why wouldn't you tell somebody to stay safe while they are out. It's just another way of saying be careful.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
He’s obviously trying to make out he’s getting another car. Anyone with half a brain will realise that due to the size of engine, make of car, fact he’s under 25 and only been driving for a minimum of 5 years, he’s unlikely to be able to afford the insurance of the first vehicle as (as far as I know) he’s working part time & most likely on minimum wage, never mind affording a second merc. It’s clearly something to do with his parents. Nothing wrong with that. When I was that age I was on my dads insurance etc but when he’s making it out it’s his, that’s wrong.
That’s exactly what the stumpkid lad does. Puts photos of his dads cars on and refers to them as ours

C7836

No i mean now? We all know about the 8st bullshit but what about now? Is he going to a group and weighing coz to be fair the 8st thing SW couldn’t give 2 shits about but he said he is bk at group now

Really confused sorry this isnt news?? This is why we have all been here lol
I know that’s why we’re all here but this is actual confirmation apparently from his consultant.
mans yes apparently he does attend group, makes up his losses though and does not stay at class.