Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to say something a bit strange but its confused me! Harry often uses the before and after photo of him on his prom night, given that he is 22 and his birthday is May, that wouldve been 6 years ago in June or July (2013) of when he would have left school and had his leavers prom etc, however I have just been having a nosey on his old account and whats occured to me is that if you notice in the prom photos, Harry seems to have braces on his teeth (keep in mind the date is supposed to be June/July 2013) but looking at his old photos dating back to early 2013 or even October 2012, I found photos of him showing his teeth looking straight (supposedly after having braces) , if you dont understand the point i'm trying to make it doesnt make sense that it looks like he had already stopped wearing braces in the photos dated October 2012 and January 2013 but his infamous photo of him at the prom (before and after photo) would have supposedly been taken June or July 2013 and hes got braces when also supposedly he would have had them off for ages by then 🤔 is this proving that hes also been lying about the photo as such?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I want to say something a bit strange but its confused me! Harry often uses the before and after photo of him on his prom night, given that he is 22 and his birthday is May, that wouldve been 6 years ago in June or July (2013) of when he would have left school and had his leavers prom etc, however I have just been having a nosey on his old account and whats occured to me is that if you notice in the prom photos, Harry seems to have braces on his teeth (keep in mind the date is supposed to be June/July 2013) but looking at his old photos dating back to early 2013 or even October 2012, I found photos of him showing his teeth looking straight (supposedly after having braces) , if you dont understand the point i'm trying to make it doesnt make sense that it looks like he had already stopped wearing braces in the photos dated October 2012 and January 2013 but his infamous photo of him at the prom (before and after photo) would have supposedly been taken June or July 2013 and hes got braces when also supposedly he would have had them off for ages by then 🤔 is this proving that hes also been lying about the photo as such?
I love posts like this. Just proves what a liar he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So let's take a look... before he would call it southern fried chicken.. now he doesn't (glad to see you've taken my advice harold)

Also note the emphasis on the word ALL day at work...

seeing as you are clearly keeping tabs on here Harold, stop bullshitting people and finally come clean and admit that you have never lost 8 stone. You have no proof of this to back it up at all....especially now you have "rejoined again" all of your history is gone... you are a liar and a fraud and you may well have blocked me on instagram ( that I've since deleted for good) but you can't block me on here 😉
A fraction of the syns and probably more calories

Reactions: 1
He’s proving he’s got a slimming world membership and access to the app. Sad little bastard.
Personally it doesn't prove anything imo, that could be anyone's phone - if his dad still goes to group ( as we know he did as he *actually* had real certificates + everything 🤭) then young Harold could easily have used his log on ! Sorry, but I don't believe anything this lad posts 🤷

Reactions: 6
Personally it doesn't prove anything imo, that could be anyone's phone - if his dad still goes to group ( as we know he did as he *actually* had real certificates + everything 🤭) then young Harold could easily have used his log on ! Sorry, but I don't believe anything this lad posts 🤷
Yup! When I gave SW a go I just used my mams login for the app

Reactions: 2
Does throwing a bit of curry sauce on your nuggets and chips really count as a having a Chinese 😂

He could have had the real thing for a lot less calories than wants on that plate. Who really needs bread, rice and potatoes all in one meal???

• Haha
Sorry like but I can just imagine after the photo of the mice dinner 🥘...the thickest gravy would be poured all over smothering it 🤷‍♀️ It s only human 🤣🤣 LIAR

Sorry like but I can just imagine after the photo of the mice dinner 🥘...the thickest gravy would be poured all over smothering it 🤷‍♀️ It s only human 🤣🤣 LIAR
Mince

He’ll scoff all of that and then go make himself be sick, he looks like he’s bulimic

Reactions: 2
I might be late to the party here, but has anyone noticed the lack of Grandma Shirl posts/pics? He had a big hiatus from his page and now he's posted something on his grid a photo of a Christmas decoration for lost loved ones. Is Shirl no longer with us?
Could partly explain his absence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.