Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

Harry Pickard: New year, Same lies - no certificates shown. Harry, when the duck did you lose 8 stone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Saw that the “thefoodieslimmer” posted Harold on his “recommended to follow” story this morning. Shame that somebody who actually is a true inspiration can be so deceived.

Reactions: 6
Saw that the “thefoodieslimmer” posted Harold on his “recommended to follow” story this morning. Shame that somebody who actually is a true inspiration can be so deceived.
I don't like Charles... I messaged him once and his response was really rude🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I noticed that.... a few of the big accounts all follow and recommend Harold.... God knows why ?!!

I don't like Charles... I messaged him once and his response was really rude🤷‍♀️
Find him a bit preachy/holier than thou...... no need to be rude to people !!

Reactions: 5
he's obviously well and truly back on IG with a vengence, doing all the tricks on the gram to get his engagement numbers up, has clearly got all the other arse licking big accounts helping him. Comments still limited on his posts though! 😂 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the foodie slimmer - Another unfollowed. I hate these accounts that have thousands of followers and only follow back their bum chums 😒

Yes the foodieslimmer was good at first, then like the others followed the money, then got bored, then back again.... his portions are huge too.....

He’s another one that did well and then piled it all back on.

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t really related to Harold, but I don’t understand how so many accounts have had these huge gains over Christmas? The most I saw was 2 stone in three weeks (think that was Mr Daddy Wright)! I gained three pounds over the Christmas period. What on Earth are these people consuming to cause so much water retention?

Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t really related to Harold, but I don’t understand how so many accounts have had these huge gains over Christmas? The most I saw was 2 stone in three weeks (think that was Mr Daddy Wright)! I gained three pounds over the Christmas period. What on Earth are these people consuming to cause so much water retention?
I saw one gain like 17ibs earlier like how ??? I gained 2 pounds 🤣

I have wondered the same! Largest I seen is 26lb in 3weeks!! I don’t know how that’s even possible?
Must have just ate a full cheese board with a side of Nutella jar a day!

Reactions: 6
Exactly this! I overindulged a lot over Christmas and the two weeks leading up to it... and only gained 3lbs. I know we all gain and lose at different rates but anything over 7lb is just obscene!

Reactions: 7
I thought I gained weight quickly but I gained two pounds over Xmas and that was 8 full days of eating, crackling, cheeses, carbs upon carbs, drinking, crisps and dips, chocolate, breads. I mean the list is endless. I indulged as it was Christmas but still didn’t manage to gain three stone?

A colleague of mine did slimming world, had amazing results and then stopped and didn’t eat unhealthily but might have had toast for breakfast and then a sandwich for lunch, 6 weeks later and she’s put on a stone and guess what? Has joined slimming world again!
Not knocking anyone’s success at all and there are lots who keep it off but the all or nothing people of the world do gain

Well it does happen, and I think he’s had quite a rough year, his wife had a miscarriage for example...
Yeah it does, but why in such massive quantities like you’ve just said yourself? I’ve seen a couple of them put on 28/35/20 pounds over just a few weeks. How?!

A colleague of mine did slimming world, had amazing results and then stopped and didn’t eat unhealthily but might have had toast for breakfast and then a sandwich for lunch, 6 weeks later and she’s put on a stone and guess what? Has joined slimming world again!
Not knocking anyone’s success at all and there are lots who keep it off but the all or nothing people of the world do gain
Slimming world love people like her to keep them in business 🤣

Yeah it does, but why in such massive quantities like you’ve just said yourself? I’ve seen a couple of them put on 28/35/20 pounds over just a few weeks. How?!

Slimming world love people like her to keep them in business 🤣
They restrict so much that their bodies are starved. So when they “let go” or “come off plan” their starving bodies are clinging to the intake causing them to gain big water weight etc. They’re so disordered they make my eating disordered ass look normal.

Reactions: 8
Also I think that Slimming World really is very restrictive so when these slimmers fall off the wagon over the holidays they go absolutely mad, eating everything they're not "allowed" to eat on SW. As the person above said, SW encourages disordered and restrictive eating. I remember myself as soon as I decided I was "off plan" I'd gorge on all the forbidden foods, even when I wasn't hungry, because it felt liberating to actually eat the things I wanted.

Reactions: 9
I used to follow Mr Daddy Wright when he would show his bag of food for work and he hugely overeats, whether on plan or not. I stopped following because I found it quite unpleasant. It was beyond sustenance and eating for greed. It was things like overnight oats with berries for breakfast, 2 cans of fizzy drink, 2 packs of crisps, 8 pieces of fruit, a tin of spaghetti hoops or beans, hot chocolate, 2 hi fi bars, pack of chicken slices, 2 muller lights. He doesn't show it anymore but his wife is a consultant so maybe she doesn't like it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.