Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has just said on a new post he needs to lose a few pounds before his holiday in six weeks. Something tells me his imaginative weigh in didn’t go his “easy on easy off” way and so isn’t back in his fabricated target range.

A tip Harry. Try following the ACTUAL SW Guidelines and then you MIGHT have some luck

Reactions: 5
He has just said on a new post he needs to lose a few pounds before his holiday in six weeks. Something tells me his imaginative weigh in didn’t go his “easy on easy off” way and so isn’t back in his fabricated target range.

A tip Harry. Try following the ACTUAL SW Guidelines and then you MIGHT have some luck
To be honest if Hazzard just ate like a normal person I bet he'd drop them, instead of his constant boozing and stuffing his face with 'free' beige food.

Reactions: 3
Forgot about this idiot until I caught up on this post, I’ve never commented on any of his posts yet the greasy little bleep has blocked me?! What’s that about.

Reactions: 6
Forgot about this idiot until I caught up on this post, I’ve never commented on any of his posts yet the greasy little bleep has blocked me?! What’s that about.
That's why he's probably blocked you. Anybody that is just sitting there and is not liking or interacting on his posts is considered a tattle spy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What did you say? he is so pathetic
I can’t remember the exact words but basically about all his food being beige and asking why he bragged about everything in his life except for the SW certificates he’s received for an 8 stone loss and is that because he never got them because he hasn’t lost 8 stone 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He has a habit of blocking people who like comments made by those who don't appreciate his cooking lol or if you even follow certain accounts he blocked people. So chances are you have done zero

Reactions: 4
Greasy little bleep
Hahahahahahaha

Wish this could be the next thread title

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has a habit of blocking people who like comments made by those who don't appreciate his cooking lol or if you even follow certain accounts he blocked people. So chances are you have done zero
I got blocked asking why he was never nominated for Man of the the Year. That’s it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.