Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Fuck me, I only asked a fucking question, because I've only ever known it as slang for pweirdo/child abuser. Where I'm from, you dont call someone a nonce if they're just a massive bellend. I shall refrain from asking for clarification ever again, if I'm not sure of something, or not understood something as it was intended 🤷‍♀️
It mean someone that fucks about with kids where im from so actually clarity was definitely needed

🙄🙄 We call everyone “nonce” here. It’s like dickhead, prick, fuckface, cocksucker, fatty, scruff, skank, motherfucker, arselicker.. I could go on. Doesn’t meant they are any of the above. It’s an insult. Made to insult and offend.

We’re all here to snark but let’s not take one fucking post and suddenly start asking questions as if there’s some truth in an insult and turn someone who is simply a skinny chubber who lies about his weight loss into something utterly unimaginable on the basis of nothing at all. Jesus fucking Christ people.
Ruude!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

C7836

If you lost 8 stone whilst being a member of slimming world, there is no way in hell youre going to lose your history and rejoin. Just proves even more that there was no weight loss history!
The fact he’s now using app screen shots is is a scream for validation. I pity him.

Reactions: 17

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I really don't understand why anybody would find that creepy to be honest. It was something I always said to my husband when he headed off to London for a meeting, I've heard my hairdresser say it several times to her daughter and their friends when they've phoned her while they are on holidays. So many bad things go off on a regular basis these days from stabbings and shootings to terrorist attacks and more so why wouldn't you tell somebody to stay safe while they are out. It's just another way of saying be careful.
Random old women telling a random young guy online to stay safe is a bit different to telling your friends & family to stay safe 😳

Reactions: 16

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Cracked out the Mayflower has he? If so only Prickard can take something that actually tastes nice and make it look vile! Still cooking it for an hour?
his post suggests he made it from scratch (😂) but it was only a few posts ago he claimed he batch cooked a load of it 😂😂😂😂

😂
Screenshot_20191023-054006_Instagram.jpg

“Amanda love”

Get out mate. You haven’t maintained anything, ever.
oh on the contrary... he's managed to maintain the absolute bollocks he's lost 8 stone without having proof of a single pounds loss...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

cfl1606

I cannot believe the actual size of his plate of food tonight! There’s no way I could ever lose weight eating portions that size! I used to think this was was how all Sw’ers ate and lost weight...tried it myself and failed!
It’s ridiculous isn’t it! He always fills the plate till it’s literally nearly spilling off the side! Chips, rice and a slice of garlic bread! And those poached eggs this morning...I’ve had nicer looking shits!
And that’s still in his mum and dads kitchen but maybe he just goes there for breakfast, dinner and tea👀☕

• Haha

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
You know what’s fucking funny? He doesn’t even need to lose any weight what so ever. I know everyone has their own goals and whatever. But, he actually looks pretty average and a normal weight? Why is he persisting with this pathetic “JoUrnEy” other than his gifted shit and commission on the shit spice? He doesn’t follow SW properly. He doesn’t eat veg, fruit or salad consistently. He eats carbs like any adult lad should. I don’t understand it. The whole SW Instagram influencer community is a joke.

• Heart

Fineapple

VIP Member
My point exactly, you will scrutinise his every move and actively involve yourself knowing that his family haven’t offered themselves to the grid yet you want to ‘protect’ his sexuality?

You don’t just share his photos, you RECREATE (I have done this too because well, because I have 🤷🏼‍♀️) , BUT, you don’t get to pick and choose which parts YOU want to focus on and then call anyone else out for doing so when they approach a topic with mere innocence such as ‘I thought he was Gay’..

There’s no slander, no bullying, no prejudice, no crime, no hate in the original comment, now take a look back though YOUR history of abuse towards him and again tell me that you’re right.
Heavily agree with this. Feels a bit like letsmeltthislard is the Regina George of this thread and gets to dictate everything.

• Heart

Ohnonotagain

It looks revolting anyway. Like someone's just scraped their left overs onto a duster cloth and folded it over

• Haha

SamKe

Jd seasoning sent me an email this morning, so I unsubscribed and it asks for a reason.
I replied about Harry, being a liar about his weight loss and jd ignore this fact due to his high amount of followers and the potential sales his followers could bring.

• Haha

Snarkypants

VIP Member
"added an egg to make it super creamy"

has anyone ever tried slimming world mash done this way with an egg? it tastes bastard vile, to get that creamy you may as well bypass the eggs and just put the fucking chicken in.

that food looks fucking horrendous, it looks like the scrapings of hulk hogans gym shorts circa 1988.

View attachment 44251
For the calories of an egg you'd be better off sticking 10g of actual real butter in - you need surprisingly little in mash. BuTeGgGsArEfReE I suppose 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Doesn’t his mother still turn his bed down for him on a night out and leave water snacks to eat? I got blocked when I told him his food was shite and losing the same 2 stone 4 times did not equal an 8 stone lose. Ejit

• Haha
  • Heart

PaulSmitt

2 things that fuck me off

1 why do people follow these twats?

2 and why can’t these big dieters use plates and a fucking table like normal people, why do the use a chopping borsd and go outside to take fucking photo of the food. Just be fucking normal

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Snarkypants

VIP Member
His behaviour and drinking till 6am would fit with him being on the party powder. Plus losing like 9lbs a week eating a bag of spuds at every meal.

It's an insult young people throw at each other I've heard my 19yr old say it to his mates. I'm guessing the poster is about the same age as hazza prickhard?
I've always known it as a slur for the word paedophile, I was hoping for some clarity as it's a really awful word to casually attach to someone! Kids eh?

elloelloello

VIP Member
Fuck me, I only asked a fucking question, because I've only ever known it as slang for pweirdo/child abuser. Where I'm from, you dont call someone a nonce if they're just a massive bellend. I shall refrain from asking for clarification ever again, if I'm not sure of something, or not understood something as it was intended 🤷‍♀️
Thank you!!! Where I’m from it means one thing and one thing only. I don’t actually think I ever see anyone on tattle using that word.

C7836

I didn’t delete the post, it got reported and instagram deleted it.
The best part is that the people who were preaching about it being mental health day on the comments, were sending me threats in my messages! The hypocrisy is real.

• Sad

NapQueen

Bottom line: not a pweirdo, just a massive lying cunt.

Can we all put it to bed now? Tidy.

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I have no issue with him being straight or gay, I’m gay myself, I was just saying I thought he was, I wasn’t slating him for it 🙄 I was just taken back when
I saw girlfriend

Can’t see the issue with me just saying that to be honest 😏
Exactly! No one gives a fuck whether he's gay or straight, this is a discussion forum and the amount of shit I've seen on this website including people calling other people's babies fat, that they want to beat the shit out of people just to name a few. I really don't see what the fucking issue is with wondering whether someone's gay or straight 🙄 give me a fucking break.
And yeah, he's 100% gay, does anyone give a fuck? Nah, it's just a fact!

Last edited:
  • Heart