Harry Pickard #5 JD begs and runny eggs, imaginary weight loss and sticks for legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no issue with him being straight or gay, I’m gay myself, I was just saying I thought he was, I wasn’t slating him for it 🙄 I was just taken back when
I saw girlfriend

Can’t see the issue with me just saying that to be honest 😏
Exactly! No one gives a duck whether he's gay or straight, this is a discussion forum and the amount of tit I've seen on this website including people calling other people's babies fat, that they want to beat the tit out of people just to name a few. I really don't see what the bleeping issue is with wondering whether someone's gay or straight 🙄 give me a bleeping break.
And yeah, he's 100% gay, does anyone give a duck? Nah, it's just a fact!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly! No one gives a duck whether he's gay or straight, this is a discussion forum and the amount of tit I've seen on this website including people calling other people's babies fat, that they want to beat the tit out of people just to name a few. I really don't see what the bleeping issue is with wondering whether someone's gay or straight 🙄 give me a bleeping break.
And yeah, he's 100% gay, does anyone give a duck? Nah, it's just a fact!
Some of the comments on here regarding peoples kids sicken me which is why I avoid any threads where it is happening. It's the lowest of low bringing innocent children in to debates about adults and it's happening too often. And on that note it is good night from me, happy rattling folk

Reactions: 8
I’m baffled - people won’t mention his sexuality (let’s be clear it was merely mentioned, not criticised in any way shape or form) yet you will openly criticise his body shape, facial features, body parts, his morals, personality, words and actions - INCLUDING those around him such as innocent grandparents who have no way to defend themselves yet you jump down the throat of others who will discuss his personal life.
Don’t pretend you have morals or a conscience because you don’t - it’s a load of cop, either go all in or quit the bullying full stop.
A bully is a bully regardless of what parts they leave out or defend, you have already gone past the point of defend your behaviour or anyone else’s with comments such as ‘it isn’t relevant’ - THATS THE WHOLE POINT! None of these comments previously are relevant, it’s almost ironic!

p.s I openly admit I enjoy this site and it’s comments, I am ashamed to even admit that BUT I’ll also openly admit that I’m on a one way path to hell - come join me and stop the facade, trust me, you’ll feel miles better dancing with the devil 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m baffled - people won’t mention his sexuality (let’s be clear it was merely mentioned, not criticised in any way shape or form) yet you will openly criticise his body shape, facial features, body parts, his morals, personality, words and actions - INCLUDING those around him such as innocent grandparents who have no way to defend themselves yet you jump down the throat of others who will discuss his personal life.
Don’t pretend you have morals or a conscience because you don’t - it’s a load of cop, either go all in or quit the bullying full stop.
A bully is a bully regardless of what parts they leave out or defend, you have already gone past the point of defend your behaviour or anyone else’s with comments such as ‘it isn’t relevant’ - THATS THE WHOLE POINT! None of these comments previously are relevant, it’s almost ironic!

p.s I openly admit I enjoy this site and it’s comments, I am ashamed to even admit that BUT I’ll also openly admit that I’m on a one way path to hell - come join me and stop the facade, trust me, you’ll feel miles better dancing with the devil 😈
Have to say I agree with all of this. I used to be part of another gossip site (GuruGossip) and I eventually quit posting because of the policing and over-moderation. I don’t think it’s up to anyone here to scold someone for bringing it up when literally everything else about him and his life seems to be fair game?

I see it on other people’s threads too (mostly the guru section) where someone’s appearance will be absolutely ripped apart, but as soon as you mention their body size or the dreaded words ‘fat’ or ‘skinny’ then apparently you’ve gone too far. It just makes no sense to me.

• Heart
Thanks guys!

As I say I made a judgement and no homophobic slurs were made....

Surely that brown sludge “pie” is far worse than asking if someone was gay 🤭

inCollage_20191028_202239645.jpg

This is by husband and what an ACTUAL 8 stone weight loss looks. Harry is an insult to anyone who is actively trying to lose weight to better their health and live a healthier life.

Reactions: 7
Have to say I agree with all of this. I used to be part of another gossip site (GuruGossip) and I eventually quit posting because of the policing and over-moderation. I don’t think it’s up to anyone here to scold someone for bringing it up when literally everything else about him and his life seems to be fair game?

I see it on other people’s threads too (mostly the guru section) where someone’s appearance will be absolutely ripped apart, but as soon as you mention their body size or the dreaded words ‘fat’ or ‘skinny’ then apparently you’ve gone too far. It just makes no sense to me.
I don’t actually agree with any of it, but that doesn’t mean I don’t come on here for a read - and admittedly it’s quite disgusting but 🤷🏼‍♀️
I can’t personally comment on someone’s weight or bring myself to slate them, my views are just from observation I guess but it just confuses me?!

I'm sorry I don't see how calling someone out over their lies has anything at all to do with if he gets it on with bill or jill... I hate the fuckers guts with a passion, but his or anyone elses sexuality means absolutely nothing to me.

I just cannot stand his dishonesty

also, he puts his nan out there and he knows people don't like him, so that is on his shoulders.. the poor old goat probably thinks instagram is getting a telegram delivered instantly....same as his dad... trev has no clue that he is on instagram....

Reactions: 2
Loads of people pimp their family members out on the gram and you can tell with how their posts are written it’s the greedy blogger doing the posts not their dad or their nan , or like brummymummyof2 her mum......brummynansan or whatever she’s called it’s written by her greedy grabbing daughter and clearly obvious it is ......rips my knitting 🧶

Reactions: 1
also, he puts his nan out there and he knows people don't like him, so that is on his shoulders.. the poor old goat probably thinks instagram is getting a telegram delivered instantly....same as his dad... trev has no clue that he is on instagram....
if you reckon that Pickard is putting his Nan on insta & she’s innocent in all this, what’s the problem you have against her personally? As in editing her face onto pictures & the bad things you have said about her? In my opinion you have crossed the line several times with her. Keep the thread about him. Not his family, they’re innocent, if you like the fact he’s pimping them out of not

Reactions: 9
My point exactly, you will scrutinise his every move and actively involve yourself knowing that his family haven’t offered themselves to the grid yet you want to ‘protect’ his sexuality?

You don’t just share his photos, you RECREATE (I have done this too because well, because I have 🤷🏼‍♀️) , BUT, you don’t get to pick and choose which parts YOU want to focus on and then call anyone else out for doing so when they approach a topic with mere innocence such as ‘I thought he was Gay’..

There’s no slander, no bullying, no prejudice, no crime, no hate in the original comment, now take a look back though YOUR history of abuse towards him and again tell me that you’re right.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My point exactly, you will scrutinise his every move and actively involve yourself knowing that his family haven’t offered themselves to the grid yet you want to ‘protect’ his sexuality?

You don’t just share his photos, you RECREATE (I have done this too because well, because I have 🤷🏼‍♀️) , BUT, you don’t get to pick and choose which parts YOU want to focus on and then call anyone else out for doing so when they approach a topic with mere innocence such as ‘I thought he was Gay’..

There’s no slander, no bullying, no prejudice, no crime, no hate in the original comment, now take a look back though YOUR history of abuse towards him and again tell me that you’re right.
Heavily agree with this. Feels a bit like letsmeltthislard is the Regina George of this thread and gets to dictate everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.